Gradually moves to other sections 💖 - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections 💖

Yes, my friend, you are right that this forum provides us with a lot of good ideas and information that help us invest and make good profits and thus change our lives for the better. I am happy to work here and optimistic about the future of digital currencies and that it will make a big revolution in the world.

Thank you for this information, my friend, of course we have to move to other sections, but for me I have to finish all the useful information that I may get from the beginners section before moving to another section and learning from it I want to go up the stairs step by step. This is my work mechanism here .. Good luck to you 

• +2 1

Yes, you are correct; many members have come here to acquire knowledge and experience, and they work in the beginner section. However, we must all work together in other parts to strengthen this forum. Do your work in the other sections to learn more about the forum.

I agree with you, my friend, we should also work in other sections and Share our opinions in other sections and create new and distinctive topics .
Of course my friends can't suddenly moving to other departments should gradually move and gain the experience and knowledge first, and then set up themes in other departments .

Yes, I do this. I go to the forum section, the cryptoworld section, the trading and wallet section, and I read and create some posts in order to gain new information in all of these sections.

Yeah, sure you can. 
You can move to other sections but gradually i.e. you have to start a section and finish each section and then move to another section . You also have to work hard and put energy into your work . That is, get your work done on time . So you can move to other sections .

• +1 1

You should explore other sections also in order to get a good idea about coins, trading, investing and many more. So just post 5 or 6 posts in other section daily to improve yourself. you can comment on posts of other section about which you have knowledge and can make useful posts. It will give you experience.

In my opinion you always have to go to other section in Daily Times and post almost velocity comments in all sections that you will able to earn money from all section and and repetition also from also from other sections.

You said right mate. But many beginners start with a beginnings sections because they have no knowledge about the forum but when they learn they need to move in a different sections. We need to expand our knowledge. We can also learn many things from those sections. Other sections gives us the best information about trading investing and coins.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I agree with your suggestion, and it seems that this is very good to get a lot of information that is useful to us and therefore we must interact well with the rest of the departments to obtain the largest amount of information I wish you success and success my friend

My dear friend I think many of us not engaging on other sections is because lack of information . So try to read more posts daily from any other sections that way we can learn more knowledge and it'll be easier to understand every post. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Thank you, my friend, for this topic, everyone uses the beginners section, I do not support that, so everyone should post and respond in other sections to gain more information and develop oneself.  Don't be lazy, improve on yourself

Hello my friends I have also noticed that most of the people like to work in the junior department.  I think we shouldn't be doing this.  Due to working in only one department we cannot expand our knowledge.  That is why we should try to work in every section of this forum.

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:29 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information. So friends, we should all comment on the other sections too every day, even if it is 2 or 3 comment.

Greeting to all members,  yes I am totally agree with you dear friend.  But I recommend every member to stay at this section until you have enough knowledge about cryptotalk forum.  If you have more knowledge then move to another sections.  Thank you 

yes you thanks for sharing these useful information with us because I'm new on cryptoplatefourm and don't know well about this site,thanks for sharing these usefulinformation this will help me for doing good work. 

On 1/30/2021 at 11:29 AM, Fahmida Ripa said:

Cryptotalk is such a platform where we can share our thoughts and experience. When we are new in this platform we are just comment on Begginers section. Yes it is good for all begginers to learn how to post staying in Biggeners section. But I observed that not only begginers but also very few members only staying in Biggeners section. I understand that it is very popular section but we should also comment on other sections too. If we comment on other sections, then those sections will be active and we will get a lot of information. So friends, we should all comment on the other sections too every day, even if it is 2 or 3 comment.

I totally agree because we shouldn't stuck in just one section. We should move to other sections too but learning is the key! Learn first, ask your self if you have gained enough knowledge then move on to next forum when ever you are ready! Always remember this qoute " first steps are always the hardest but until they are taken the notion of progress remains only a notion and not an achievement."

If you are a beginner then first you should  work in beginners section.  And after learning  and gaining useful knowledge  from beginner  section move into other sections  also. Becuse other section are also very informative and they have a lot of useful  topics and contents

Cryptotalk is one of the best platform for earning and learning. Beginners can learn many things from this forum. First a beginner should start posting in beginners section then gradually moves towards other.