Fastest transaction coin list - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Fastest transaction coin list

There are many currencies in the crypto world.  We exchange almost all currencies.  But not all coins are exchanged quickly, some coins are exchanged quickly and some coins are exchanged late.

We will look at the transaction list of some coins and see how long it takes for the coins to be exchanged.

Coins list and block timing:

Dash = 2minute 39 second 

Monero= 2 minute 

Pivx = 1 minute

Neo = 15 seconds

Nano = 5- 10 seconds

Dogecoin = 1 minute

Ethereum = 14-17 seconds

Litecoin = 2 minute 30 second

Bitcoin = 10 minute

Bitcoin cash = 10 minute 

We can see that Bitcoin's transactions are the highest.  Bitcoin transactions take about 10 minutes.
 Bitcoin transactions take longer to happen and there are reasons for this.
 The reasons are that it gets stuck in the mempool queue, you will be late if you pay less transaction fee,  network problem,not enough miner ,  spam and dusting attack.

Edited by Cleaner
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes Dear @Cleaner this coin list are with the fastest transaction, and I can add to your list Ripple XRP and Stellar XLM, I have already done a lot of transaction with them, never failed! The unique coin who their transaction are not fast are Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe because of their value and popularity.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I wonder why TRX and BNB are not on the list, considering that they are currencies whose commission is very low and the speed with which transactions are confirmed is a matter of seconds, the TRX takes 20 seconds and BNB 30 seconds, the commission does not exceed the 5 cents on each.

The problem related to the confirmation time, will always haunt the Bitcoin, in fact it is one of the things that must be solved if the BTC is to be of general use, no one who is used to making electronic transfers, will wait 10 minutes knowing that in a bank it is instantaneous, there are alternatives to btc but priority should be given to "digital gold"

Have you tried XRP transactions and see its time? And BCH via Bitcoin wallet? I was surprised to transafer BCH from Faucetpay to BCH wallet and it took less than 5 minutes to arrive. But XRP it took less than 2 minutes to arrive from my first wallet to another wallet.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hi, I don't think you should say that block speed and transaction speed are the same and if there is more than one then there will be a second.  Generally yes, but you should also (when you go to transfer some money) think about how much the network is used for, because ETH is being used by more people and your transaction can be blocked in 5 minutes into just a relatively high transaction fee  .  But smaller welcoins like the Nano, Pivex and others like Thoharhand will be faster and much cheaper.

• +2 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, Cleaner said:

Dash = 2minute 39 second 

Monero(xlm)= 2 minute 

Good effort but correct some terms. Monero(XMR) not Monero(XLM) ! You forget to include Ripple(XRP), Stellar(XLM), Tron(TRX), Binance Coin(BNB), WAVE, etc. These currencies are being transferred to another wallet due to the fastest blockchain networks for the mentioned currencies. Ethereum is slower now due to the congested network. 

• +2 1

Well, I am using trx for most of my transaction specially usdt on trx. And the transactions are super fast as the tron supports 2000 Transactions per second. The confirmations happens in just matter of seconds which is the best thing I fee for using the Blockchain based Product and the next thing is the fees are really cheaper or almost 0. 

And there are other Blockchains like @Whited35 mentioned BNB, Xrp which are really nimble.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Monero(XMR) not Monero(XLM) ! You forget to include Ripple(XRP), Stellar(XLM), Tron(TRX), Binance Coin(BNB), WAVE, etc

Thanks for pointing out the mistake.  Ripple's (xrp) and monero (xmr), maybe I made a mistake while writing.  However, everyone needs to pay attention to this issue.  We should observe the short names of the coins carefully, otherwise many will make mistakes like me

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right and I appreciate your work. You have make completely decent work really useful information To me and to other members of the forum and you are right in that Bitcoin Take higher fee and more transaction time due to this I use litecoin for transaction because this take lowest time and fee for your deposit and for withdrawal. And thank you for this useful post.

• +1 1

6 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Thanks for pointing out the mistake.  Ripple's (xrp) and monero (xmr), maybe I made a mistake while writing.  However, everyone needs to pay attention to this issue.  We should observe the short names of the coins carefully, otherwise many will make mistakes like me

Maybe, you have still forgotten, Monero(XMR) is the correct one 😂! Monero alone is the network man. I have noticed so many mistakes on forum from the guys. Ripple(XRP) is the fastest one due to its advanced cross-boarder technology enabled blockchain network. Binance Smart Chain is becoming another best alternative. 

39 minutes ago, Ridam said:

And there are other Blockchains like @Whited35 mentioned BNB, Xrp which are really nimble.

Recently, we had an experience with Huobi ECO Chain that was also looking fastest😉

I saw someone comment the other day in a chat, that BTC & ETH are only good for trading. They arent good for making transactions or as payment. Its because the payment fees & how long it takes for the transactions to go thru. At 1st I didnt agree with this comment but now I am.

BTC isnt as fast, cheap or as private that people think it is. The block chain ledger is open for all to see, transactions can be followed, users identified, etc.

ETH is better than BTC for privacy & speed, but can be VERY expensive to pay the gas fees.

That is why zcash, dash, monero, ltc & some other coins are becoming more popular for payments, privacy, etc. 

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/30/2021 at 11:53 AM, Cleaner said:

The reasons are that it gets stuck in the mempool queue, you will be late if you pay less transaction fee,  network problem,not enough miner ,  spam and dusting attack

No one should decrease  the gas fee or transaction  fee when they try to Transfer  their money from one wallet to another  wallet because sometime  it takes long time to process  as well its boring..  That is why give fastest  fee but keep secure  YOUR money in online..i am telling this from my experience .. 

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 12:50 PM, Mahhi said:

Dear bro you're right the list you share here they all have good transaction rate specially the 

BTC

LTC

Nano

Pivx

Doge coin

But while doing exchange we should check it's exchange fee and withdraw fee like if we talk about LTC it has a very low withdraw fee so if you wanna do your withdraw convert your BTC and other coin even talk token in to LTC and then withdraw it 

@Cleaner

I have not disclosed any currency transaction fees here.  I have highlighted here the transaction speed of the coins

On 1/30/2021 at 5:54 PM, tienda said:

I can add to your list Ripple XRP and Stellar XLM, I have already done a lot of transaction with them, never failed! The unique coin who their transaction are not fast are Bitcoin and Ethereum, maybe because of their value and popularity.

I have highlighted the transaction speed of these currencies from a blog.  However, XRP and XLM have currency transaction speeds.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

No one should decrease  the gas fee or transaction  fee when they try to Transfer  their money from one wallet to another  wallet because sometime  it takes long time to process  as well its boring.. 

Everyone should not transact with the lowest fee, because it results in very slow transactions.  And as a result, it could be at risk because scammers can attack.

• +2 1

I think the comments were helpful because, just as it was useful to know the ideas and opinions presented here in the same way, which is a very useful topic. Thanks to all of us for providing valuable information.

7 hours ago, Cleaner said:

And as a result, it could be at risk because scammers can attack.

There  has no chance  to get lose your funds if once your transaction  keep going on blockchain  and this blockchain  can be erc20 or trc20 based blockchain  so be sure you are not going to lose it but the problem  is your transaction  will not be complete  in right  time..

@Cleaner 

ThankYou My Dear Friend For This Informative Topic. I Didn't Know About It I was Thinking That every Coin Take About Hours For Transaction But Your Post Helps Me And I Understood About Transaction Time. 

Brother When We Withdraw Money In Our Wallet This Transaction Time Is Used Or When We withdraw Money It Takes More Time? 

3 hours ago, Asim808 said:

Brother When We Withdraw Money In Our Wallet This Transaction Time Is Used Or When We withdraw Money It Takes More Time

Not all coin transactions are the same, some coins take more time and some coins take less time.  And within that time you will be able to transact.  And I did not mention the time of withdrawal, because the withdrawal of all sites is not fast.

It is true that the Bitcoin transaction is the longest period of time compared to other coins, but Bitcoin is the strongest coin and whose network cannot be penetrated, so it enjoys high confidence and the speed problem can be solved by increasing fees as well as by using the Bitcoin lightning network.

Every coin has a transaction duration for it to be successful and each coin duration varies from coin to coin but their fees also should be put into consideration like Bitcoin has a high processing fees. 

I think my coin of choice beats all in that list, it is Stellar and it has a transaction speed of 2 up to 5 seconds top, I still have not seen anything better.

On 1/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, Cleaner said:

There are many currencies in the crypto world.  We exchange almost all currencies.  But not all coins are exchanged quickly, some coins are exchanged quickly and some coins are exchanged late.

We will look at the transaction list of some coins and see how long it takes for the coins to be exchanged.

Dash = 2minute 39 second 

Monero= 2 minute 

Pivx = 1 minute

Neo = 15 seconds

Nano = 5- 10 seconds

Dogecoin = 1 minute

Ethereum = 14-17 seconds

Litecoin = 2 minute 30 second

Bitcoin = 10 minute

Bitcoin cash = 10 minute 

We can see that Bitcoin's transactions are the highest.  Bitcoin transactions take about 10 minutes.
 Bitcoin transactions take longer to happen and there are reasons for this.
 The reasons are that it gets stuck in the mempool queue, you will be late if you pay less transaction fee,  network problem,not enough miner ,  spam and dusting attack.

The way the dash coin acts is absolutely amazing, some top cryptocurrencies analysts sometimes refer to it as near instantaneous in times of speed and confirmations.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Cleaner said:

Neo = 15 seconds

it surprises me that the XRP coin is not listed here but the neo coin 15sec transaction speed is interestingly unbeatable, that's like its is instantaneous

On 2/2/2021 at 8:55 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

It is true that the Bitcoin transaction is the longest period of time compared to other coins, but Bitcoin is the strongest coin and whose network cannot be penetrated, so it enjoys high confidence and the speed problem can be solved by increasing fees as well as by using the Bitcoin lightning network.

All i can say is that s bitcoin should thank the lighting network, there are coins with strong security and yet low fees and fast transactions.

4 hours ago, Anastasiaa said:

it surprises me that the XRP coin is not listed here but the neo coin 15sec transaction speed is interestingly unbeatable, that's like its is instantaneous

XRP might have the fastest speed, but I do not trust this coin since it is centralized and banks are using this coin as a weapon against other coins.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:09 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Have you tried XRP transactions and see its time? And BCH via Bitcoin wallet? I was surprised to transafer BCH from Faucetpay to BCH wallet and it took less than 5 minutes to arrive. But XRP it took less than 2 minutes to arrive from my first wallet to another wallet.

On 1/31/2021 at 1:06 AM, Muniya76 said:

Have you ever tried an XRP transaction and seen the time BCH via Bitcoin Wallet BCH I was surprised to transfer BCH from CallTip to BCH Wallet and it took less than 5 minutes to arrive but XRP took less than 2 minutes from my first wallet to another wallet which is really a lot  It was good

(I was reading all the comments and was surprised to see the resemblance of these two.)

Friend @Cleaner , your list is very good, the truth is that I make my transactions with Dogecoin because apart from being fast, their commission rates are low ... In the future I will try with Dash or as mentioned in the comments with Ripple.