Can more people from the same family join? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

Hey companion. Crypto is an excellent stage to learn and procure. Furthermore, you and your family certainly can participate in this stage yet every individual need to utilize distinctive organization and various gadgets and diverse record. Rules is must. So all of you need to keep up the standards.😇

According to rules and regulations of this platform,  we are not restricted in this  problem.We can  eaisly join the Crypto talk  platform from in one family by using other phone  or computers.

• +1 1

Hi my companion, thank you for this significant and helpful investment. I feel that everybody can join this great gathering, however the main thing is to keep the laws and rules. This was the denial, and on the off chance that we generally regard one another, conclusions and exhortation until everybody is triumphant, I am fortunate to succeed.

Beyond what one member from the family can join the forum. With respect to the Internet, you ought to arrange your work hours so you don't utilize a similar organization simultaneously, and remember to maintain the principles. Best of luck

Yes  more then one person from the family can join but you needs to use different intenet services because you cannot use same ip address for two accounts so if two family members wants to use this forum then they have to arrange a new internet source.

Yes, of course, but you must abide by the rules and pay attention that each of them has his own account on his mobile phone and that each of you have a special time on the Internet so that all accounts are not banned if there is more than one person on the Internet

You can invite all members of your family to this forum, but you must be careful not to share the same internet or Wi-Fi network. Forum rules stipulate that access to more than one account with the same IP address is not allowed, and the ban will be done directly.

I think no, one person in one family should be need because your internet connection is the same,it will also benefit us, so we can help others.it will be considered that 1 person has more than 1 account and that is not allowed.

There is no problem even if your entire family join the forum but you all need to do your tasks differently and you should be on different networks. Ensure you are not using the same WiFi so as not to make yourselves look suspicious. Also ensure that you are plagiarising other's content.

Yes i think more people from the same family can join to crypto. Me and my brother also still here.My cousins are also doing this work.

yeah,more people can join in this forum. But One thing remember dont use multiple account on same device and also dont use same ip for several account. If you maintain this then ypur family member easily join here.

You are right, if more than one person can work in an IP network here, the account will be canceled. If your sister is interested in working, you can suggest her to work using another IP network, which is not outside the rules of this forum.Best of luck dear.

Exactly according to the rules and regulations of this forum.  This requires you to change the network.  And first you have to know the rules and regulations of the forum.

I also had the same inquiry, but I read the forum rules and found that it is not permissible and the two accounts are banned, so I decided to use only mobile phone data and not use the same network.

Yes why not yoy can join. But you should plan your working hours i mean with same ip adress at same time, it would be problematic but if you do it wisely then no problem. 

Yes more then one member from a family can join this forum but remember that you should use a different source of internet to avoid any difficulty.

Hello my dear friend

Yes you are right I agree with you because I will be considered a beggar in this forum that 1 person has more than 1 account and it is not allowed. I think you are against the rules of cryptocurrency so be careful.

I do not think so, it is not possible for people of the same family to join this forum, as all family members may be banned from this forum for violating the privacy in this forum for the better to work alone.

Welcome my friend. Yes, of course, more than one person from the family can join, which is very good for spreading the coding culture among people, but they have to beware of some things that may lead to a ban

Yes, my dear friend, your sister can join the forum to earn money and experiences, but not in the same network because you may be subjected to a ban and I wish success to all friends

Same was the case with me. My brother and i were using same internet connection which resulted in our account ban.

The rules are clear, one account for one ip address

Try to use diffrent internet connection, using mobile data for other device may help in this.

Yes my friend as we all know that the cryptocurrency is a forum or platform to earn money so every member of the family can earn money through this platform because  more your family member warrick on this website more you are so best of luck for your family member and for you.

On 1/29/2021 at 8:02 PM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members,

I wanted to ask seniors, that can more people from one family use this forum? 

My sister wanted to join this forum so that she could learn and earn. But we have only one internet connection in our home, and I know more than one account on the same IP address leads to ban. 

So please guide me on this one.

Yes my friend there is no problem about that if more one family members using or working in this forum, the only thing that they will take note of is, before to start working in the forum there IP address and as well their device should make sure they are in separate not the same, because if they are using single IP address their accounts can get banned.

Edited by Gimini

Of course, my dear friend, more than one member of one family can join this forum, but they should avoid working on one account, and the solution is very simple, that everyone uses the Internet through the mobile communications company.

I am only member in the family who join this plate forum.If it's useful for me than I invite my family member to join this.Firstly I learn from this site and than I will help to my family member to earn through this site.