Can more people from the same family join? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

I think the solution to your inquiry is yes. Numerous individuals from a similar family can join this gathering yet they need to ensure they keep the principles and guidelines directing the discussion.

• +2 1

If friend can join more members of your family that way you can help them have extra income and learn about the cryptographic world. You must be careful that they do not use the same internet due to the IP issue, be careful because they can punish you severely.

• +1 1

Yes just as you said, accounts using the same IP address can be banned,so trying that will be very risky,but I suggest you sister should try to find another network connection,so that you won't land yourself into trouble

• +1 1

In same home / location 2 memebrs  of same family will used it but internet connection will be different otherwise they are banned by this forum. So carefull about this Use different ip address for working on cryptotalk forum

We need to know something good about being able to join people from the same family because if we knew a lot about it, we could simply answer something good here. I hope if you have a good idea about this, you can understand a lot here.  If you get it, you will be able to gain some good knowledge. We simply hope that we can know something good about whether it can be done here or not

• +1 1

Needless to say, this is completed my buddy, My partner and I would inform you of the matter with the IP, nevertheless, you understand that and yourself understand that making use of a single worldwide web community regarding multiple consideration can cause the particular banning with a couple of balances, thus you must consent any particular one regarding an individual operates over a residence WI FI community, as well as the some other will be over a community His / her exclusive cell phone info, this is one way my bros and also I really do in the home, and also here is the simply risk-free remedy.

• +2 1

The rule says one account per IP, in this case they must use different network connections to be able to work both in the forum. If you want you can ask a moderator or site administrator to clarify your doubt.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks my dear friend. You get a different internet service source to use crypto currency. In my opinion, multiple accounts in the same ip are not perfect.

We need to know something great about having the option to join individuals from a similar family since, in such a case that we knew a ton about it, we could basically answer something great here. I trust in the event that you have a smart thought about this, you can comprehend a great deal here. On the off chance that you get it, you will actually want to acquire some great information. We basically trust that we can know something great about if it very well may be done here.😇😇😇

• +2 1

I think this can work as long as the internet and the gadgets aren't the same when operating an account here in the forum. You can probably work even your family at the same time if and only if you use different gadgets and internet connection because using internet connection with two or more users is prohibited here in the forum. 

Yeah any one any person faily members can goined this platform but don't do fake work don't give fake rating  work safely and trule

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. Yes family members one more use but be careful your Ip address is not same.. if every member of family use their own network connections then all family members can join this forum.  

Thanks everyone. 

You cannot create more than one account on the Internet because this violates the rules of the forum, but if you want to enter the forum, you can operate the phone data and work on it, and so you can avoid the ban.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, more than one family members can work on this forum but ensure that IP adress should not be same. I advise you to share useful and meaningful topics. Do work hard for your success and for the uplift of this forum. 

• +1 1

Of course, all family members can join this wonderful forum. Each device should be connected to the Internet in a different way.  In other words, each account has a different IP address.  You and your family members do not use the same internet when working here.  You must read the forum rules and strictly adhere to them in order to avoid bad reputation and ban.  We have to work together to make this wonderful forum the best forum in the world

one of the forum rules says that accounts that have the same IP address will be banned all of them, so if your sister wants to join this script, she must search for another internet network to run the account on, they must be on different networks.

If you want your whole family you can work in cryptotalk, here in my home recently my wife joined this forum and although she has only been working for a few days, we have not had problems because we use different devices and IP, this forum is for everyone and it is normal that our family also wants to learn like us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, more than one person from the same family can join, but you don't have to access from the same network or from the same device.

Yes, more than one person in the same family can work in the cryptotalk, but each person must use his own mobile device, also it is not permissible to use the same wifi network.

• +1 1

Of course, yes, it is possible that all the people who want to join your family can do it. It is a very good way to earn crypto and starting to make investments in crypto is a very good way to earn money online. 

All family can join the encrypted chat

Do not complicate matters - we all know that the site blocks a similar ip, so you must organize the time to work on it and not work at the same time

Or if this is difficult, they can work using mobile data.

I am new to this forum so I have no idea if any more members of the same family can join.  However, if you want, you can get the details from the senior members.  However, do not do anything that violates the rules of this forum....