Can more people from the same family join? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

Yes any member of your family can join this forum but there should be some precautions like accounts should be on different devices with different IP address. So don't take any tension.

Why not mate, unlike me a brother introduce me to this forum and I Know os three of my family members who are into crytotalk. The only thing you are supposed to stay away from is to use the opportunity you have as brothers to use it against the forum rules. Have a nice day.

My dear friend, it is okay if you tell the family and teach them about this wonderful work, but you have to tell them and teach them how to work and how to trade and invest the cryptocurrency .. and the laws in this wonderful forum so that they do not make mistakes. I wish you good luck.

Certainly everyone can work in the forum, but you must beware of working together on the same internet network because this is contrary to the rules of the forum and will lead to banning your account, so do not work at the same time on the same network.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes it's good you work here but adhere rules and regulations.  Ip address don't same . You are family members two use in this site but your Ip address not same .

in my opinion try  to ask the support team and maybe they will find a solve to your problem because its areal problem and i wish you and your sister will be a members in this forum

• +4 1

Yes dear there anyone who wants to join can join in this forum. But you just make one account. Don't make many accounts on your mobile. If you do that your account should be banned.

Thanks.

Of course, my friend, you can use more than one device on the same Wi-Fi, but if you want to do that, you must use VPN sites on one device on the same VPN usage.

Cryptotalk is a global platforms aimed in educating and enlighten the public on crypto currencies, the significance and the entire block chain technology. So close and distance families, friends and relatives can participate to reap the benefits of smart modern way of making transactions as well learning and earnings

Good evening ... Yes, my friend, all family members can participate in this forum, but on condition not to use the same internet network or account because all of you will be removed. Good luck and excellent work for everyone🥰

• +5 1

13 hours ago, Safinas said:

Good evening ... Yes, my friend, all family members can participate in this forum, but on condition not to use the same internet network or account because all of you will be removed. Good luck and excellent work for everyone🥰

Hi safinas , I agree with you 100% and wish you and all members a good luck ♥️♥️

• +1 1

Yes, it is possible, but as long as it is from different devices and different IP addresses as well, because it prohibits everyone who violates these rules from the forum.

Hello friend, you can join the whole family group, what they cannot do is sniff the same IP, that is forbidden in the forum, then everyone is welcome, it is a sign that they are opening their minds for what is the technological future and it is good because that is what they want Decide that this system will lead us to a prominent and successful future.

• +1 1

On 1/30/2021 at 1:02 AM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members,

I wanted to ask seniors, that can more people from one family use this forum? 

My sister wanted to join this forum so that she could learn and earn. But we have only one internet connection in our home, and I know more than one account on the same IP address leads to ban. 

So please guide me on this one.

You should be very careful about the IP address for the safety of your account. If you are using Wifi, then your sister can use data connection and can work in this platform. Don't create multiple accounts in the same router or wifi. You can use your data connection to work, increase knowledge and earn money from this forum. 

Yes of course we can join more persons crypto in same family but here one thing is very important that two persons can not join on same ip address,one user use only one account on one ip address.so our family members can jion this forum through different ip address.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes more members from one family can join this forum if they have different network connections.

As it is one of the rule of using this forum that your accounts get banned if they have same IP address .So you should arrange different connections.

And your sister should learn and earn here.I hope she will get remarkable experience.

• +2 1

Of course, more people from the same family can be added, the only thing that cannot be done is to use the same IP but you can have your computer and the other a pc or it may also be that the other family member no longer lives in the same home or in the same city for example my mother and I belong to the forum she is at home and I live in another city for studies and for now we work calmly within the rules of the lucky forum.

• +1 1

I think you can use the Internet another or wife and not any issue but be careful and ip adress you know so 2 devices and one Internet connection used I think this is valid. 

Of course, dear friend, more people from the same family can join this community of entrepreneurs, it is also very good to remember that there are factors why we should start making money more progressively, when a member of your family joins cryptotalk you have to clarify all the conditions and rules of the forum to avoid misunderstandings or problems. 

yes,  two or more people of the same family can join cryptotalk,  thought they should be very careful not to use the same network sources,  as that would lead all of them to getting banned,  but it's a good thing if all of then can join, there earnings would be good to sustain them. 

This plateform does not have any restrictions about to join blood relations on the cryptotalk but you cannot use multiple accounts on the same device or internet. 

More than one people from one family can use cryptotalk.  But according to forum rules 2 accounts on same IP are strictly prohibited. In this case both accounts git banned.  So say your sister to make account by using his mobile data.  This would not lead to any problems.. 

Yes, many people can join in Cryptotalk from one family. I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. But in my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily for payment. We have to create creative content for post.

• +1 1

Yes, there is no issue if more than one family member join and work on this forum but the thing that needs an attention that different accounts need to have different devices because the forum ahs  rule that one account ion one ip address and other than that the network connection also need to be different.

• +1 1