Can more people from the same family join? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

A great idea to join new people in the forum, regardless of the joining relationship with each other
However, never use encryption on the same wifi network because that will block you
Find another internet source

Hello my friend, you have to read the forum rules well. It is not possible to use the same Wi-Fi network on more than one device to work in the forum. You must use the phone data more securely in order to avoid the ban and lose the opportunity to work in the forum.

Yes my dear as we know that everyone wants to learn and earn because of knowledge and money so you must use separate internet connection or separate time for using internet connection don't use same IP address 

I am confused about it that is it possible that two members from a same family can join this forum or it is against the forum rules and it leads us toward ban so dear members if you anything about it then guide me may be i took help from it.

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are fine. Yes, it is possible, but on the condition that the two accounts are not connected to the same router, ie the IP must be from two different devices and different routers Good luck for everyone

Hi friend. Crypto is a very good platform to learn and earn. And you and your family definitely can join in this platform but every person have to use different network and different devices and different account. Rules is must. So you all have to maintain the rules.  

If it is possible to enter the forum from more than one account for one person, then I will be the first to do so because of my need for money
But then I think that the primary goal of creating this forum will no longer exist

hello my friend, the forum rules say that you must be connected to the forum via an internet that you use to access it on your own, and no other person should use it with you. I think you must use two different networks in order to work without being banned.