Can more people from the same family join? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

Indeed, it can be done, but you should pay attention not to make a connection from a similar IP because this will lead to blocking the two accounts together, this problem can be solved through different connections on the cellular network via the connection chip in the mobile, and by creating a connection point for the laptop if you are working From your laptop .

• +3 1

Your sister can join, but she should not use the same network. You may use the Wi-Fi network and she uses phone data or another Wi-Fi network .. For me, my niece and I live in the same place, but I use the mobile data network and she uses the home Wi-Fi network to avoid the ban and you can do this as well because it is the only solution.

• +2 1

Yes sure it is possible because there is no any prohibition in the rules and regulations of this forum but all they have to work with different different net connections .It is such a helpful platform for everyone but never work on multiple accounts  on one device it is hopefully helpfull for you Thank you 😊

• +1 2

Of course yes, if many people join this forum, it will be more interesting there will be many useful topics, which we can read and learn from, but they should not use the same internet to enter this site.

• +1 1

It is really wonderful for family members to participate in this forum. This will give you more room to discuss, exchange ideas and experiences, and benefit from each other in order to achieve success and take each other's advice, but each person must have a separate internet line in order not to be banned. This is one of the laws of the forum

It is really wonderful for family members to participate in this forum. This will give you more room to discuss, exchange ideas and experiences, and benefit from each other in order to achieve success and take each other's advice, but each person must have a separate internet line in order not to be banned. This is one of the laws of the forum

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am a newbie to this forum, but I have read the forum rules and I stipulate that you and another person do not connect to the forum on the same network because if more than one person is working on one network, it will be blocked.
You must use two different networks to work

Yes they will join. Or not only two or three members your every family member should join this platform but always careful about one thing don't share your internet connection with anyone and don't take thier internet you all should do work sperately because if two IDs log in to the same internet connection than it's possibility to get banned.

• +5 1

Yes they can join. But just make sure that you guys are not accessing this forum with same device. Well this forum still remains one for the best forum in the world. Anybody can join.

Hello my friend, the forum rules stipulate that you should be connected to the online forum you are using to get yourself, and no one else should use it with you. I think you should use two different networks for work without blocking.

• +4 1

Yes dear more people from the same family join this forum but they not use same device or same network for working on this forum. If the did then moderators think you create multiple accounts then they get banned both of your accounts. So, never do this.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend can all work here, but must use. / Ip / differently.
Simply others should work on different networks, and this is one of the forum rules.

Of course that is a good thing, but we have to be careful. Two accounts cannot communicate on the same source of wifi. This will expose one of the accounts to the ban, but we have to provide this opportunity to our families and make them make profits here.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

No we can not use the join it. Because then we have the IP address. So we can join it from the different IP addresses. Same IP address you can be ban here.

Yeah, but they should not log in with the same device, it is as simple as that, so I will urge you to focus more and refer your family member this will be a win win situation for everybody.

This is a good question, more people from same family can join as far as they are not sharing the same phone, they have individual phone they are using and they share different ideas and not that they will be copying each other post and comment, if they can abide by the rules of the forum ,they are good to go and explore the forum and acquired the neccesary knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes mate why not many family member can join this site but not only in one device use every their oen device to login your account.

• +4 1

ofcourse you can but also you should put up in your mind and as I read here in the forum that you can't all uae house wifi because of that the website takes the IP address for one mobile only this us what I know and you should check it and also it would be great if you could convinc them with cryptocurrency 

• +4 1

I think that more than one person can work on the same internet, but not at the same time, as each of you can allocate a specific time for work, such as working at noon and working in the evening.
That way I think both of you can work on the forum without any problems.

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes.

This is correct, one of the forum rules says that accounts that have the same IP address will be banned all of them, so if your sister wants to join this script, she must search for another internet network to run the account on, they must be on different networks.

•  

Hello, i hope you are doing well. Yes of course why not, your family also join this amazing forum but all members should have different ip addresses and have one account for each in different email I'd.

No you can not join from the same ip address if your sister goes to work or school she can make an account from there but not in your home 

• +1 1

It is a good platform for profit and learning. Welcome, my friend, you and your family, on this platform, but be careful not to ban according to the rules. Each person must use a different network, a different account and different devices. We all have to keep the rules

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes of course they can join to get huge impact on the platform because there are alot of opportunities you get from cryptocurrency, you get knowledge and experience and also earn huge amount of money on the forum

• +2 1

Of course you can all join this forum but you must abide by the rules as may not operate on the same network, the internet, and every member of the family doing his own account on his mobile phone separate from the others.

A new person from the same family can join, but without using the same broadcast network, as he can use phone data, work in this forum and gain information. Thank you.

• +3 1