Can more people from the same family join? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

Yes, my friend, anyone from your family can join the forum, but each account must have an IP address, and beware of using the Wi-Fi network for all devices in order to avoid the ban. 

Hello my friend
Yes certainly anyone can join, but the forum rules are clear and other Internet must be used as separate not to be ban. The best use of another Internet account
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Be careful my friend since it is one of the rules of the forum is forbidden to work

This will lead to the banning of the two devices.

So if you and your family want to work, I advise you to work through a network.Another or try to work shifts when the first opens the other closes. 

Dear friend, I do not have enough experience on this subject, but I think that you cannot create two accounts on the same internet network in support of creating an account, but on another device and another network. I wish you good luck

No, you can't join with your family on this platform from the same network. It will affect all of you because encryption does not accept multiple accounts in one IP address. You have to use a different IP address for each account.

Hello, my friend, how are you? Yes, of course everyone is welcome here, but you must make sure that you use a different internet source than your sister so that you do not get banned because the forum terms state that.

In fact, my friend, according to the laws of the group here, you can't use more than one device on the same network so if you want to bring your family members, you have to use another network. 
Good luck.

Surely individuals from the same family can work in this forum. There is no restrictions on the number of users in a family. But keep in mind that you are supposed to use different internet connection due to IP adress issue. You can't work using wifi. Multiple accounts on single device is not allowed. Every device must have separate internet connection.

Yes a wholep femily can join this field but they sbhould have different countries ip and internet devices. And it will be v.helpfull for each other in a same place.

Logging in from the same device and same IP will be considered as creating multiple accounts so it is not a good idea to use the same device from same ip when different family members use the site.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, family members can join the Crypto Talk forum, but each account in the forum must have its own device, i.e. one IP address, and beware of all devices using one Wi-Fi network to avoid being banned from the forum.

Yes I think yes and don't be wrong in any way because in the same family members have a personal cell phone and they were work and get the handsome amount I don't be deeply known anything I do my work here and learn many of things and encourage other to join and get the money and reputation here. 

My friend the forum law in this issue is clear as it is not possible to connect from one network to two different accounts because it will reach the two accounts ban.
The solution is mobile data for every account so that they don't get banned.
I wish you success

I think this can be possible that more people from the same family join this forum. But they join this forum on different devices not on same device in this way they work on this forum without facing banned due to multiple account. If they use same device then all of your accounts get banned because of breaking forum rules.