Can more people from the same family join? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

Can more people from the same family join?

Well my friend if your sister work in this forum. That's great but you must be change the internet connection because according to the rules same IP address will banned. And I hope you will understand my regards. And have a nice journey.

This type of post is very good because people who have entered realize that you can not use the same internet when working here in Cryptotalk, so it is important to have two connections or work from different places. We must keep in mind that we will not want to work in vain to get banned for doing things wrong. Have a nice day.

No dear According to rules and regulation multiplies account in same IP address will not allowed so if you do this then your account will be banned so dear avoid this and also if your sister used this forum from Mobile data then its okay but remember do not open WIFI . 

According to rules and regulation more people from the same family is not allowed because of Same IP address  will not allowed so dear rules is most strong but you avoid this otherwise your account will be banned by team.

Of course this can be done my friend, I was going to tell you about the issue of the IP, but you know that ,, and you also know that using one internet network for more than one account will lead to the banning of the two accounts, so you have to agree that one of you works on a home WI FI network, and the other is on a network His private phone data, this is how my brothers and I do at home, and this is the only safe solution, my friend.. 

Yes bro your family join this platforum but do not use the on internet connection because do not use the more than one account on same ip address. If you do then your account banned so be careful. And setup a new connection for the new user.

• +5 1

Welcome to this platform.  Don't break rules . Same member not use same network and not same device used.  Be careful about this forum . Thanks for sharing this information.  Good luck everyone.  

So mods of this forum told in telegram that its better not to make accounts of your family members, because it may cause you a ban for all of your family members which you actually dont want to get at all.

Yes, my friend, members of your family and friends can join the forum, so it does not prevent you from inviting friends to it, but you have to be careful. Here, it is not allowed to use a single source of the Internet for more than one person. Either you have to buy separate internet lines or you can organize the time between you and your sister so that they do not conflict with the rules of the forum and to be able to work together on The same network

• +2 1

Anyone who wants to enter the world of coding can join it, get to know it and gain experience, and if you are in the same house, the time must be divided between you to work on the same Internet

My dear, this forum wants to ensure that the employees work. It does not matter if they are from one or more families, but they do not have to work on one network line. I wish you success and lasting success in the coming days.

Yes members from same family  can join this platform for working here . You justbe justbe carefull about using Ip address same . Be careful and avoid them such this thing . Our account will be ban so don't break rules . Thanks for sharing this. 

From the same family yes but the problem they need to enter to the forum with different ip addresses because the rules don't allow many account with the same ip address if you can do that you are allowed, just be careful about that because the forum can't know if you are from the same family or just one person with multiple accounts 

Yes, people from the same family can join, but you should not use the same network or use more than one account on the same device or it will be blocked immediately.

Edited by Meramar

In my opinion, i think yes it is possible but they should not use the same device. Because it is against the rules and regulations of this platform, so they need to use different devices in order to to Banned from the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think so if you don't have wifi connection. If your family use theirs own mobile data they will able to work with cryptotalk but if your family use the same wifi network then they will not able to join cryptotalk.

Hello my friend. In fact, the entry of the whole family to the forum is necessary and has benefits for everyone, but only one device can be used on the home network, so this topic must be avoided in order not to lead to the ban

Yes, you and any one of your family can enter, but each of you should use his own phone and a different net source In order not to be subjected to a ban to break the rules and that is very bad

Yes off course same family members can join this amazing platform from a same location but by using different device because this is rule only one IP address will be used for only 1 account otherwise it will be banned .

I think,  cryptotalk detects same ip. If they detected, they will nban your account. This is a rule of this website. Everybody should try to avoid this.

Yes you can! Anyone can join this forum! But never try to use multiple accounts from the same device! And if your family members want to join this forum, they need to join by opening an ID on a different device! Should be very careful about this!

@Ali Ahmad crypto talk organization can be make by them. Yes many people are join the family by them.

They can earn by using the tools of a successful marketing by them. 

Yes you can use 2 account on a same ip address on a same location. Then your account will be banned. First know the rules and careful about it. Always work crypto currency by maintain rules of crypto currency. 

Yes of course, many people can register in a family. I do not think it has any negative effect on the cryptotalk forum. At least more people will know about crypto.

My friend you already Know the consequences of using different  cryptotalk accounts on the same IP address or device so i advise you to avoid that and it's better if they can find other devices that has  different IP addresses so that they can work here freely and secured from account ban due to the use of same IP address.