How is token price calculated? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

How is token price calculated?

@Sophie0011

TalkToken Rate Depend Upon BTC Rate And Now A Days 3000 Satoshish Make 1$ .So When It's Price Will Be High 2600 Satoshish Will Make 1$ .Talktokens Are Converted To BTC So Its Rate Depend Upon BTC. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@Sophie0011

You can find the price of talk token on the market section. And it is completely based upon market price of bitcoin. As far as I know you want sell when talk/btc price is very high so that you can get maximum amount of btc.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:59 PM, Sophie0011 said:

Hello friends

I am new here.  I want to know about token prices.

Please help me find out about it.  Is it safe for us?

@Sophie0011 Dear friend, you should wait for the increasing of talk tokens values because the current value of talk token is too less or going to down day by day therefore wait for some days it will fluctuate itself.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The equation of exchange for token valuation where C is the price or the cost of a token define as C=1/p, and H is the average holding time. Define as H is equal to 1/v. This may calculations conceptually easier for an ICO regarding M, This is now the total number of coins, and T is the total economic value or transaction.

Hello my friend,

As for me, I also do not have any idea about the price of the token, but I read most of the comments and some opinions were close, in any case I benefited from this post. I wish all the best.

The price is calculated by the demand and the offer and the total supply that already exists for trading in all exchange, this how we can calculate the price of each coins,if you see the price of bitcoin it's to high because the max supply is about 23 million and already 19 million is already in market 

• -1 1

On 1/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, Sophie0011 said:

Hello friends

I am new here.  I want to know about token prices.

Please help me find out about it.  Is it safe for us?

Talkcoin is calculated base on BTC rate and some are calculating it on Santoshi, but to me I use to calculate it IN BTC after that then exchange it XRP because it has less fee of transaction.

It's calculated through the price of bitcoin. As we know that in these days the btc is sky-high that's why talk is cheap and going down so much. Now it's very difficult to say that talk tokens will survive  .

• +2 1

My friend, all currencies have many advantages that differ from one currency to another, and they also have different prices in order for you to look for currencies that suit you financially and to be aware of their dimensions and advantages in order to know what you can offer to you.

In fact, there is no specific price for digital currencies at present, as digital currencies are in a state of great fluctuations in the price against the dollar due to the great demand for them by people, but currently the value of the token is currently 0.003, but there are expectations that its price will rise in the future.

• +2 1

each token has its own value and can be change with this almost 200 talk token and its become a value of 1 dillar nowbyou can recalculate it how much token can be used because each comments rewarded by 10 talk token and cn be exchange with dollars

You cannot determine the price of digital currencies due to fluctuations in prices that can be monitored in the currency market. As for housing, its value is approximately 0.003, and there are expectations that this value will increase with the passage of days

• +1 1

The price of the talking symbol depends on the price of the bitcoin, we can find the price of talk in the bitcoin market on the yobit platform, but there is a significant drop in its prices, many users are afraid of this decrease.

• +4 1

Dear friend I mostly calculate the price of the token by searching on the Google and then compared with other currencies and I think this is the most easiest way you can calculate the price of any currency on the Google you just search the rate of the currency on the Google and then compare it and then you come to know about the currency rate.

• +2 1

The price of the token is calculated according to the price of the btc and for this you have to be informed every second because it varies a lot today it has a small drop but you have to be patient because in the next few days the experts say that it will rise three times than it was a month ago, in my case I am waiting for this to happen to be able to withdraw.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friends

I am also new here 

Please tell me about token price..??

What is this and how we find it in this forum..??

Hlo i m also new here. Also me   anyone please tell me about token price. I thinks the price ofis calculated according to the price o btc from the yobit balance. Idont know is thi correct. Seniors plz tell me about this 

Hello my friend
You can view the price of cryptocurrencies through the Yobit platform and you can calculate the tlak value for Satoshi when speaking and take this value and multiply this value by the price of Bitcoin, and here you know the price of the talk you want in dollars and I advise you to invest in TALK because this currency is weak but when you invest you will earn a lot of it

That every piece of tolk coin It is estimated at 0,00000002 Bitcoin And on every comment, you get ten coins from them, that the final sum of them at the end of the month is very symbolic.