Choose a stop loss point - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Choose a stop loss point

stop loss alwats helpful for margin traders because margin trader have chance to get liquation but if they have stop loss then you will not loss full money.

Stop loss is very useful also for those who cannot wait and hold, it will lessen somehow your losses depending on how much you can afford to lose,but if you really want to take profits,why not hold that setting stop loss.

I think that the stop-loss order is the most important thing for every trader because the market is very volatile and not specifying the stop-loss order exposes us to a big loss and this is what always happens.

Stop loss is.one way to prevent you from lossing of all youre money.it is very helpful post though and i will take note of it.it is one of the best tactic when it comes to trading.prvent lossing big and take opprunity of making progmfit bug

It should be borne in mind that the stop-loss order is not just a number that is determined randomly, but it must be carefully placed according to a technical study, so that the order is placed at the price that the investor thinks the failure of the deal when reaching it ... as if it is placed below a strong support level or a higher strong resistance.

The stop loss point can be set by the percentage that can bear its loss as a maximum, for example 0.5 or 2%, and thus you have set the stop loss point.

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

The stop loss point can be set by the percentage that can bear its loss as a maximum, for example 0.5 or 2%, and thus you have set the stop loss point.

Yes, determining the percentage of stop loss belongs to you and you who must update this through your capital account and profits and how much can be a maximum loss in order to replace it later

Life is great and enjoy it

A portion of our awful focuses in cash bring in our cash become a block so we need to keep away from these terrible focuses and stop them. All things considered we can really complete our misfortunes, so in the event that we dispose of the stop misfortune focuses, at that point our crypto business will absolutely profit.

On 20.02.2020 at 04:58, rilyvi said:

This is an alternative to the defeat of your misery and the safe care of your capital ..... Put a stop loss point on the subject and each contract as it is very important when you
General Chat Chat Loung

For my procedure, the hardest thing almost a halt misfortune, is that nearly all great positions, speedy positions, scalping-speed indeed, the coin nearly continuously goes down some time recently it goes up. So numerous times early on I attempted to set up halt misfortune, I would continuously have been right in case I let the position go another hour or two. Presently that I know how frequently I am redress, I discover it is superior to hold on most positions and rather than halt misfortune, shift my strategy towards more secure best rank coins. It could be a torment, in that the more secure coins move slower, but it could be a advantage in having more circulation accessible most of the time.

Stop lose point is a decent to shield you from high misfortune. I for the most part select stop misfortune point upto 20% I generally play with safe hands. I would prefer not to face high challenges.

It's trading rule play with stop lose 

Stop Loss is one of the best methods that makes you keep the account from losing, but a lot of people do not care about it or put it in a distant point as if it is not exist , and this is a very big problem and we must learn to put the stop in a suitable place.

I normally putting my Stop Loss at technical place. and give it a little buffer. That means If I will put my SL below Support area or above Resistance I will give 10-15 pips buffer. the reason sometime the come to support or resistance level for stop hunting and then goes in the predected direction. 

thank you. 

Well that's a nice question normally after studying the chart, I putting my stop loss some peeps below support  and some peeps above resistant.

Maybe I am wrong but I am doing this since long time.

Thank you very much.

Within a few minutes of time, hope disappears and turns into anxiety. The lesson here is to set the maximum losses before you start trading because in that way you will not be in half of the difficult trades and try to decide if you are satisfied.

That is a good practice, but personally, if I lose to a trade for a certain period of time, I am not selling the coins. Because, what is the point? What's the point of selling it in much lower price after I bought it? So I prefer just to hold it longer, no plans of selling it if the price is so low. I prefer to hold it than to sell it at a very cheap price. Maybe sometime, the price might go up again, so I always just keep my sell orders on the book.

nMvFbuZ.png

Stop loss is a way to protect you and your money, it will help limit the risk as much as possible, I quite like it and consider it useful, but sometimes I find it uncomfortable.

This is really helpful. Especially for those who are scared of taking risks. This should be the perfect plan for them to use while trading.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:47 PM, Opinder said:

Stop loss point is a good to protect you from high loss. I mostly select stop loss point upto 10% or 15% of price . I always play with safe hands. I do not want to take high risks.

We must devote a lot of importance to protecting them. So in the case of our transaction, we can easily complete the transaction through points if we can guarantee the points. successful in trading, and with these points we can easily solve various trading issues.

On 30.12.2019 at 18:47, Opinder said:

Stop loss point is a good to protect you from high loss. I mostly select stop loss point upto 10% or 15% of price . I always play with safe hands. I do not want to take high risks.

May be i had not enough idea about stop  loss point because i donot trade with my currency, so i just try to collect few  btc, and be safe, that all what i do

On 12/30/2019 at 2:37 PM, Loly said:

Stop loss can be tricky, especially since there is no specific formula or percentage that establishes that point. In general, the point varies depending on the types of transactions you perform, and the amount of loss that you are willing to take financially and psychologically. If you are afraid of losses, you should for example set a narrow-scale loss stopping point. Keep in mind that you have to define a reasonably narrow point in order not to hinder you from trading opportunities.

you are right there is not a fixed % for the stop loss, every trade has his own stop loss limit based on the trader strategy, in some case can be a low % and in other an higher %.

but usually, if we take average trades, is around 5-10%

find that sometimes I feel uncomfortable because of my stop loss because I am under control and cannot do anything else, but on a positive note it helps me reduce my risk. I have not been trading this trick for a long time, if I have been following your trick from now on, my loss will be much less.

On 1/17/2020 at 6:16 PM, DavCrypto said:

A stop loss is an order that you place on the trading platform of a Forex broker. A stop loss order has been developed to reduce trader losses in currency trading deals and various financial instruments.

As a long-term investor, I am not interested in short-term developments so I do not use stop loss orders. In order to trade and determine a good stop loss, it requires professional trading knowledge and technical analysis. When you receive it, your trade may be unprofitable in situations where you can make a profit

I advise anyone who wants to be safe and wants to reduce risk as much as possible then choose a stop loss, sometimes it's annoying but it is necessary.

Stop loss is the best way to make your risks very low to avoid further loss of yuor assets but it was unfortunately that cryptocurrency exchanges don't have it