Choose a stop loss point - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Choose a stop loss point

Stop loss can be tricky, especially since there is no specific formula or percentage that establishes that point. In general, the point varies depending on the types of transactions you perform, and the amount of loss that you are willing to take financially and psychologically. If you are afraid of losses, you should for example set a narrow-scale loss stopping point. Keep in mind that you have to define a reasonably narrow point in order not to hinder you from trading opportunities.

Some points are very useful to us in business.  And after earning these points, we have to give a lot of importance to protecting them.  So in our trading case we can easily complete the transaction through points if we can secure the points.

We must choose these points when it comes to trading.  Because of this we can achieve many successes in trading and with these points we can easily solve the various trading issues.

Stop loss point is a good to protect you from high loss. I mostly select stop loss point upto 10% or 15% of price . I always play with safe hands. I do not want to take high risks.

Edited by Opinder
Error
  • Useful or interesting 1

You will now have many benefits in doing business on this system, I have not been trading this trick for a long time, if I have been following your trick from now on, my loss will be much less.

Stop loss can be done use average range depend your time period, take 10 point above the range will become wise option. In this part people has different opinion but it doesn't matter depend on what you replace the number, by the time you'll know which one is the best for you.

Some of our bad points in money make our money become a hindrance so we have to avoid these bad points and stop them.  In that case we can actually finish our losses, so if we eliminate the stop loss points, then our crypto business will certainly benefit.

Yes it is the  Alternatively, we can use the parabolic SAR point at the beginning of the trend as a benchmark for determining Stop Loss. 

Trading or you have wait or you have put stop loss or set the target then only you will be relax other than you have see the market when it will pump and you get the profits so choose the tool stop loss

Stop loss is only necessary when you have set a time limit for gaining profit or you need your money back in emergency situations. If you are not in a hurry to earn fast, the best way to cut losses is to be patient and hold until the prices go up again. Setting a stop loss sell order is suitable for those who can't tolerate the psychological stress of dealing with charts and prices.

Stop loose is the key to remain in trade/forex. When going to trade without stop loose it means you are going into the trade with all your money which is dangerous and 100% high risk.

The stop lose trading feature is the best way to stope your lose trade and it's all the time under the price that you have buy with, if you have touch it that's mean you lose and don't lise to much.we hope can see this feature in Yobit exchange because it's helpful

On 12/30/2019 at 11:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

We must choose these points when it comes to trading.  Because of this we can achieve many successes in trading and with these points we can easily solve the various trading issues.

We can get something good when we can choose those points when it comes to trading to find profits in solving various problems Trading, therefore we must be smart to choose coins if it comes in trading to make a profit.

On 12/30/2019 at 3:37 PM, Loly said:

Stop loss can be tricky, especially since there is no specific formula or percentage that establishes that point. In general, the point varies depending on the types of transactions you perform, and the amount of loss that you are willing to take financially and psychologically. If you are afraid of losses, you should for example set a narrow-scale loss stopping point. Keep in mind that you have to define a reasonably narrow point in order not to hinder you from trading opportunities.

The cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile market and therefore adherence to the Stop Loss principle is an essential part of the intraday trader and must be adhered to.

A good broker will always  lose the trade for if stop loss point is reached. 

I can not even go into a trade without a stop loss. 

Hi guys! A stop loss point is very important on trading cryptocurrencies! That point is very important because it limit high loss and safest your capital. At all trade every one must use stop loss point!

18 minutes ago, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi guys! A stop loss point is very important on trading cryptocurrencies! That point is very important because it limit high loss and safest your capital. At all trade every one must use stop loss point!

It is if you stop trading when you are seeing the graph is towards down and this is not a good sign for market investment because the price is not giving a profit. 

A stop-loss order is the part that many overlook and is an understandable puzzle from trading, and regardless of the particular trading strategy that you use to navigate and trade in markets, we can say that the place where you place the stop loss is the most important aspect of every transaction you make .

21 minutes ago, Ronit Raj said:

Stop loss point is a good to protect you from high loss. I mostly select stop loss point upto 10% or 15% of price . I always play with safe hands. I do not want to take high risks . Take risks within your control. 

Yes stop lise is to protect you from a high lose it's right and it's a good think that every exchange have, and i really hope that Yobit exchange can add this feature on his website because it helps so much

14 hours ago, Loly said:

If you are looking for steps to follow to set a stop loss, you should ask yourself:

What capital can I allow myself to trade?

And What is the maximum loss I want to accept for this deal?

Future prices are unknown to the market and every trade you open is a risk. Incorrect financial management can lead to unpleasant consequences. To avoid this, one should know how to calculate a stop loss in trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

i am bad to use stop loss strategy. because when i set the most of the time market gonna hit it. this case i just lose my trade more than i won. that is why i never gonna use it. but one advantage about stop loss is, when the market goes big swing against trade it may save few money rather than lost everything

11 hours ago, jaigeelimp said:

We have to pick out these focuses with regards to changing.  Because of this we can gain many victories in changing and with those focuses ready to effortlessly unravel the specific exchanging problems.

Risk management is a key component of an effective trading strategy. Stop loss is one of the most popular trading tools used to stop unbridled losses. If the stop loss is not guaranteed, this means that slipping may cause unexpected losses, while doubling the risk when markets fluctuate.

Its real good option to every one know about in loss stop if your trade goes very low and get loss then you this stop loss point really gives good support to stop your loss because anyone know when market goes down then stop and avoid big loss

If you are a trader a stop loss is indeed a good idea. As a long term investor I'm not interested in short term developments so I don't use stop loss. To trade and define a good stop loss moment it requires professional trading knowledge and technical analysis.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.