Is there any chance of pumping Minex coins? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Is there any chance of pumping Minex coins?

The Minex coin is Yobit's own coin.  The origin of these coins is from vmining.  Those who started vmining got Minex coins from there.

Many users will say what is vmining?

Many of you have heard that many people have earned money by mining and many people have heard that they have earned money by cloud mining.  And yobit so they have changed the name of mining to vmining.

We will now return to the basics :Many users of yobit have started vmining and have to pay a certain amount of BTC to start it.

Screenshot_20210129-193638.png.cde1ce1f29754ce6ccf064b56ba960aa.png

We can see in the photo that there are some categories for buying vmining and there is an amount for each purchase.

Now we will talk about its price.  At first its price was very good and gradually its price started decreasing.  The maximum value of this coin was 4467 satoshi and currently it is worth only 2 satoshi

Many benefited by vmining.  But since I launched it, its price has been low and I have not benefited from it.
 And I don't see the possibility of any increase in the price of this coin.There is no trader for this coin.  Those who have started vmining only trade with these coins.  I have kept all the Minex coins and are waiting for the price to go up.

In my opinion, the price of this coin may go up when it is listed on other exchange sites or if the yobit authority raises its price.

Can any of you tell me if there is any possibility of this coin going up?

• Useful or interesting 2

Lately yobit usually pump some coins and according to my observations, minex is a prominent part of that list so yes, I think the coin will most likely pump in the coming days /weeks

Its price will definitely go up, but no one can tell when it's going to happen, it might take months, or even a year. But since you can't trade it, just hold on to it, and sell it when it's tradable and buy BTC, this is the most beneficial way.

I think the unique who can pump it is Yobit website exchange. But I think they will not pump it, and it is possible this token will disappear for ever, if Yobit will not take any decision about it, because the unique decision I see is pumping it. I don't think investors will pumping it!

• Useful or interesting 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It's really great and thank you for this useful post. And before this I was really unfamiliar with this feature of yobit full stop and after this I use this future as soon as possible because this is useful and amazing for us. Because for this we have not to make different wallets to receive our earning and fore store because we have already yobit and we can start earning through this and due to this mining we can double our earning.

Minex is one of the many tokens / coins that yobit has launched with an unlimited syndication whose sole purpose is to increase the volume of the exchange and offer a way to earn money to its users, so it will never be listed on another exchange, it is intended for die, unless yobit does something about it.

I am not certain about the price of minex coin right now. As yobit ocassionaly pump the coin and there is great possibility that minex may fall in that category and we may see the significant increase in the price. So if you are holsing the coin its best to hodl and keep your mindset that you are holding the coin for long term. And if that happens you can make profit but if you sell while the price had dumped then you may get small amount which isn't worth anything.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/29/2021 at 7:52 PM, Cleaner said:

Can any of you tell me if there is any possibility of this coin going up

I think there has no chance  left for vmining  or for minex coin to pump because right now there has no vmining  buyer who will invest btc as well buy minex which will help to pump minex.. But if yobit authorities  do something  to pump it like upgrade system  or something  then minex will pump...

On 1/30/2021 at 5:59 PM, tienda said:

, if Yobit will not take any decision about it, because the unique decision I see is pumping it. I don't think investors will pumping it!

If the yobit site takes good action against this coin then the price of this coin may go up.  However, there is no investor.  Because there is no system of investing this coin on yobit site.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:24 PM, Ridam said:

So if you are holsing the coin its best to hodl and keep your mindset that you are holding the coin for long term. And if that happens you can make profit but if you sell while the price had dumped then you may get small amount which isn't worth anything.

I hold the Minex coin.  I will wait until the price goes up.  Now if I sell I will get a small amount of money which is not profitable for me.

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

But if yobit authorities  do something  to pump it like upgrade system  or something  then minex will pump..

If yobit authorities want to increase the scope of vmining, then the price of minex coins has to be increased.  However, if the price of BTC is dumped, there is some hope to pump this coin

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, if the price of BTC is dumped, there is some hope to pump this coin

As far as i know minex  has no relations  with btc dump or pump because minex is not a popular  coin or has any demand on another  exchange  site as it only listed on yobit exchange ..  But hopefully  there will have more investor on vmining and vminors will have a good profit. 

Unfortunately this project is dead and I lost a lot of money because of this dead coin, I bought 2 miners at around 200$ each but I didn't even get the capital, the token price has decreased dramatically and thus I lost a large portion of my money.

• +1 1

Brother Really I have Now listen That There Is Also A Coin of Yobbit And We Have To Pay Some BTC For Start Mining. You Are Really a Cool Guy Having Much Information About This Platform And About Yobbit. I Will Mine These coins. 

@Cleaner

3 hours ago, Asim808 said:

Brother Really I have Now listen That There Is Also A Coin of Yobbit And We Have To Pay Some BTC For Start Mining. You Are Really a Cool Guy Having Much Information About This Platform And About Yobbit. I Will Mine These coins. 

@Cleaner

To do vmining you need to pay BTC and turn it on.  As a result you will get Minex coins every day.  And not yobbit, it will be yobit.  You can start mining, but I won't let you do that

Well I think minex will pump, but when? We all don't know because for over a certain period of time now we haven't seen any form of of move or proposed move for the minex pumping

Well I think minex will pump, but when? We all don't know because for over a certain period of time now we haven't seen any form of of move or proposed move for the minex pumping

Я считаю что вполне можна прокачать minex coin если вокруг него соберется волна хайпа он может вистрелить в цене.

It is possible as it is utterly depending on the moves preferred by Yobit exchange. If they have plan to promote it, price can grow up to reach the golden mountain. Just be patient and let the things happen in future because no one know what will be the next in future for Minex. 

• +3 1

On 3/26/2021 at 9:25 AM, Whited35 said:

It is possible as it is utterly depending on the moves preferred by Yobit exchange. If they have plan to promote it, price can grow up to reach the golden mountain. Just be patient and let the things happen in future because no one know what will be the next in future for Minex. 

Right👍..Yobit is enough to pump Minex coins.  But I think it will be too late to pump.  If yobit starts promoting vmining again, it will be possible, if  give BTC giveway to start vmining

12 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Right👍..Yobit is enough to pump Minex coins.  But I think it will be too late to pump.  If yobit starts promoting vmining again, it will be possible, if  give BTC giveway to start vmining

You might ask this question to Yobit's support representatives. Perhaps, they will offer you detail and constructive feedbacks for your satisfactions regarding the upcoming plans for Minex, Vmining and other so many things. As we are not Yobit's officials, here will be just the assumptions and predictions regarding the things which are intending to know here. 

• +1 1

I believe that vmining or the minex coin have no chance of pumping since there is currently no vmining buyer willing to invest btc as well as buy minex, which would aid in the pumping of minex. But if the Yobit authorities do something to improve it, such as upgrade the device or something, minex will follow suit...

• +1 1