Elon Musk Updated His Twitter Bio to "Bitcoin" - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Elon Musk Updated His Twitter Bio to "Bitcoin"

As we know that Elon musk seems interested to the Crypto Currency and Blockchain. We have seen his tweets from last few times,  about Dogecoin and that has significantly affected the price of Doegcoin and on its promotion. Right now, I was watching Elon Musk Profile of Twitter and He had added #Bitcoin to his Twitter Bio. You can see that in Picture Below.

IMG_20210129_142010.thumb.jpg.d330223e76a2bed4f92adcee813584bb.jpg

Personally, I think he is becoming the Fan of Blockchain and may be he had invested in Bitcoin already. And In coming days, It will sure foster other for coming into the Bitcoin.

What do you think about this? Is Elon Musk Currently Holding Bitcoin in your View? 

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I asked from moderators to delete my post because I took some more time and it was a duplicate. I was very excited about this news and I will only post the same image about the price action and how this was very well timed by Musk. Bitcoin was trading in this triangle pattern but it seems it is invalid now. 

image.png.1066b112d096d457d70bc08dc54c6563.png

This move by Musk means he has invested, perhaps a lot, but we need to be sure as if he just trolled again, it will not be very good for his image. Buying now it could easily be very low if Musk bought. It will be a frenzy next.

Really amazing decision, probably, he just bought bitcoin, and showing that now the prices for it will go far up, and I think that this is extremely cool! By the way, this has greatly affected the bitcoin exchange rate, and it has risen to almost several thousand dollars in a short time , and this is very cool!

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

What do you think about this? Is Elon Musk Currently Holding Bitcoin in your View? 

Right now i have no news about Elon Musk bitcoin buying planning  but his twitter  bio of bitcoin put  a huge impact on bitcoin price  because since he add bitcoin bio then btc pumped almost 4k usd which mean huge btc investor come on btc than invest on another  coin.. Yah doge coin movement  stooped  because  of elon musk.. 

After that tweet, news coming from Binance are telling they are dealing with an increased deposit rate and new account creation. It seems that there will be pumps for many coins and we should focus on some altcoins right now, maybe all that are listed on Binance. What happened with Doge may expand to other altcoins.

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Personally, I think he is becoming the Fan of Blockchain and may be he had invested in Bitcoin already. And In coming days, It will sure foster other for coming into the Bitcoin.

@Ridam Of course, if Elon is an entrepreneur who knows how to invest his money and sees cryptocurrencies as a good investment alternative, he takes advantage of his ability to reach large masses to make a profit with his information, what doge is clearly a strategy to make money With the price fluctuation up, I imagine that you bought millions before making the price rise and the same may be trying to do with BTC, you have to be attentive to the next few days and the movement that may be about to occur, greetings.

That's great and well beginning of crypto world if the Elon Musk is started to take interest in Blockchain technology. We all now that he has now been announced as top of the billionaire lists. His interest in crypto can revolutionize crypto. As you have said that he was talking about Dogecoin and today we all have seen that what just have done with the price of Dogecoin.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

No doubtly, I say yes ! Over the last month, his statements are giving the clue that he is loving Bitcoin even to get paid while selling his products. If you talk about the today's case, Bitcoin is appeared to climb up in the chart with the 17.8% plus growth.

Also, another billionaire Ray Dalio is also exhibiting his interests in Bitcoin. These all are the green signals for another bull run for bitcoin from my point of view. 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

No doubtly, I say yes ! Over the last month, his statements are giving the clue that he is loving Bitcoin even to get paid while selling his products. If you talk about the today's case, Bitcoin is appeared to climb up in the chart with the 17.8% plus growth.

Also, another billionaire Ray Dalio is also exhibiting his interests in Bitcoin. These all are the green signals for another bull run for bitcoin from my point of view. 

Even Binance gives the notification about Elon fueling the pump of Bitcoin which sesms really significant move in my opinion. One big personality can make such big move and if Ray Dalio also gets into that sure we may easily see Bitcoin reaching the 5 Digit Figure sooner.

Also it seems a trend is going right now, Jack Dorsey also updated his Bio to #bitcoin. 

IMG_20210129_203429.thumb.jpg.63a3e983344032012f3f8d8c147a25c7.jpgIf this becomes trend and continues, I can't guess the price of Bitcoin in coming months.

It seems This is a trend now,

Mr. beast who is huge Yotuber with more than 52M subscriber in Yotube also added #Bitcoin in his twitter bio. 

https://twitter.com/MrBeastYT?s=09

Edited by Ridam
Added Mr.beast information also,
  • +3 1

My friend Elon Musk, owner of two companies Tesla and SpaceX, is a man looking to the future because he already saw that cryptocurrencies, whether they were Dogecoin or Bitcoin, were definitely the currencies of the next future, and he posted their case on Twitter because he felt they were the promising future. Thank you very much.

I think he is overwhelmed with how much impact cryptocurrencies are providing on the world finance lately, and promoting it is the best way of inviting more investors to take advantage of these opportunities while it lasts. 

A few days back Elon Musk called the meeting for listing the employees who hold the BTC in possession. After that he made the Doge statement and now the BTC addition in BIO. This shows the interest of Billionaire in crypto and in future we could expect a good investment or new project of crypto from Tesla. They could be start accepting crypto as payment from customers. For the time Elon Musk addition of BTC at twitter profile make a huge pump up in BTC price. 

14 hours ago, Ridam said:

If this becomes trend and continues, I can't guess the price of Bitcoin in coming months.

It seems This is a trend now,

Lol, I am surprised, this is just a trend or these guys are really going to invest in Bitcoin  🤣? No matter they are investing in Bitcoin or not but at least their interests in Bitcoin help to spread the positive vibes to the rest planet. I wonder if Bitcoin initiate rally to reach $50k mark before March in this year. 

• +2 1

On 1/29/2021 at 1:47 PM, Ridam said:

As we know that Elon musk seems interested to the Crypto Currency and Blockchain. We have seen his tweets from last few times,  about Dogecoin and that has significantly affected the price of Doegcoin and on its promotion. Right now, I was watching Elon Musk Profile of Twitter and He had added #Bitcoin to his Twitter Bio. You can see that in Picture Below.

@Ridam Dear friend, yes you are the CEO of twitter invested his some assets in bitcoin I have heard this new I think in November there were the price of bitcoin was 15k $ he invest in a big amount therefore he is now big fan of bitcoin.

• +2 1

For sure Elon Musk is already invested in bitcoin, no doubt because he trying to shill it by putting on his Bio so let's see what will happen to bitcoin in the next days if it can increase or not. If the big names follows Elon Musk to invest in bitcoin chances that it will pump.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, MT khan said:

@Ridam Dear friend, yes you are the CEO of twitter invested his some assets in bitcoin I have heard this new I think in November there were the price of bitcoin was 15k $ he invest in a big amount therefore he is now big fan of bitcoin.

Are you sure about this ? I am knowing his willings towards Blockchain and crypto but I am not sure as there is no exact confirmation from him about that directly. If you could provide the information from where you read about that then sure it would be best for all those reading this thread.

If he had done invested at 15k$, then he is in way more profit that he may have guessed.

On 1/29/2021 at 5:25 PM, yonkii said:

This move by Musk means he has invested, perhaps a lot, but we need to be sure as if he just trolled again, it will not be very good for his image. Buying now it could easily be very low if Musk bought. It will be a frenzy next.

I oftentimes find it funny whenever a famous personality posted hints about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and the crypto market rises or falls for a short time as a direct result. I mean, are these guys (traders, investors) get easily swayed by such trifling news?

In any case, there won't be a frenzy happening with Musk's Twitter update.

Spoiler

Bitcoin Falls Back to $32K as Elon Musk’s Bio Change Fades Into Memory

Zack Voell

The price jump coinciding with Elon Musk's Twitter attention retraced over the weekend.

Even Elon Musk’s power has its limits, apparently, as bitcoin gave back all its gains from a nearly 20% pump that coincided with commotion over the tech mogul’s Twitter account.

• Before the weekend, the Tesla CEO changed his Twitter account biography to read "#Bitcoin," sending social media into a frenzy.
  • Coinciding with the hoopla, BTC (-1.21%) jumped from around $32,200 to above $38,400 in a couple hours.
  • Several hours later, however, the leading cryptocurrency started to drop, dropping below $34,000 on Friday evening. Through the weekend, BTC continued to trade below $35,000, dropping even further on Sunday.
  • At last check, BTC was trading at $32,831.88 on CoinDesk, up slightly from its 24-hour low of $32,229.55.

source: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-falls-retraces-elon-musk-twitter

Apparently, the Twitter update only caused a 'flash in the pan' that made BTC jump high for only a short period of time, and then nothing.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

8 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Apparently, the Twitter update only caused a 'flash in the pan' that made BTC jump high for only a short period of time, and then nothing.

It seems so. I was expecting something better but we shouldn't just get caught in these flash pumps. I was hoping for a message from Elon Musk giving a number of Bitcoins he bought perhaps, but it is just possible that Musk does some kind of advertising trick to increase the Tesla stock price, and sell more cars to crypto investors, that most recently are having huge profits and perhaps are looking to make some purchases with those.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:32 PM, Devid629 said:

It is very good news to us. The price of bitcoin now low and it is very good for crypto currency that Alon Mask fan of bitcoin.We can now buy crypto currency and store it in our wallet. We hope bitcoin touch 60k in the year.

People like Elon Muck manipulate and change many Trading market by just a few words and without investment. Elon followers will start investment in the Crypto if its BTC or Dogecoin.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/29/2021 at 1:47 PM, Ridam said:

Yes ofcourse you said well. Elon Musk has changed his About from Bio to Bitcoin. As since some months ago he got to much benefits from his investing in Bitcoin and got lot profits.

That this person is a fanatic that many people follow, and that any tweet that he does can turn the market upside down and change its direction completely

On 1/29/2021 at 9:47 AM, Ridam said:

I don't think so. There is no clear evidence he is holding some Bitcoin though he later said in a clubhouse meeting - "I am late to the party". I only see that as prospect investment and just announcement of support to bitcoin particularly which was very vital.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, my friend, this really happened, this great guy talked about Bitcoin and he will invest in it and officially adopt it, and that's why the price of Bitcoin is going up by $5,000, it's really cool this and it benefits Bitcoin greatly. 

• +1 1

On 2/1/2021 at 9:13 AM, kyoukage01 said:

I oftentimes find it funny whenever a famous personality posted hints about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and the crypto market rises or falls for a short time as a direct result. I mean, are these guys (traders, investors) get easily swayed by such trifling news?

In any case, there won't be a frenzy happening with Musk's Twitter update.

Reveal hidden contents

Bitcoin Falls Back to $32K as Elon Musk’s Bio Change Fades Into Memory

Zack Voell

The price jump coinciding with Elon Musk's Twitter attention retraced over the weekend.

Even Elon Musk’s power has its limits, apparently, as bitcoin gave back all its gains from a nearly 20% pump that coincided with commotion over the tech mogul’s Twitter account.

• Before the weekend, the Tesla CEO changed his Twitter account biography to read "#Bitcoin," sending social media into a frenzy.
  • Coinciding with the hoopla, BTC (-1.21%) jumped from around $32,200 to above $38,400 in a couple hours.
  • Several hours later, however, the leading cryptocurrency started to drop, dropping below $34,000 on Friday evening. Through the weekend, BTC continued to trade below $35,000, dropping even further on Sunday.
  • At last check, BTC was trading at $32,831.88 on CoinDesk, up slightly from its 24-hour low of $32,229.55.

source: https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-falls-retraces-elon-musk-twitter

Well, bitcoin itself is bullish thesedays and if we evaluate the Elon's Tweet its coincidence or what but the price went few % up after his tweet. I think at some extent his tweeet is affecting the price of market.

Those new audience who are having confusion investing in Bitcoin but knows few words about it, will defenietly invest in the Bitcoin if they saw such tweets from the one's world richest person.

And talking about doge, He is the reason for its surge ,I am sure about that.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well, bitcoin itself is bullish thesedays and if we evaluate the Elon's Tweet its coincidence or what but the price went few % up after his tweet. I think at some extent his tweeet is affecting the price of market.

Those new audience who are having confusion investing in Bitcoin but knows few words about it, will defenietly invest in the Bitcoin if they saw such tweets from the one's world richest person.

And talking about doge, He is the reason for its surge ,I am sure about that.

As I have mentioned in the previous post alongside the link to an article, BTC price increase due to Elon Musk's Twitter account didn't last that long. So is the case with DOGE after a few days, probably. If the hype due to the tweet of a certain celebrity didn't have a long-lasting effect on the crypto market, then we can conclude that those "new audiences" didn't bought on the notion as hard as previously thought. Otherwise the resulting buying frenzy would have driven the market in such a way that we will have reports on this event in the news, which we have none AFAIK.

• +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/