YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

YouTube reposts most of the content related to cryptocurrencies

After many of the content related to cryptocurrencies has been deleted from the YouTube platform, without any notice from the YouTube administration, and with a description that the content is characterized by a kind of fraud and fraud, and after the great dissatisfaction of the industry giant, and also the owners of content not related to currencies Encrypted, and described what happened as limiting the freedom of content makers, from yesterday YouTube started to republish the content linked to the cryptocurrency after several days of unilateral deletion and the failure of the video giant to communicate with the makers of that content without prior notice.

Where YouTube responded hours ago on Twitter to the YouTuber Karl the Moon regarding videos related to the cryptocurrencies that were removed from the platform this week.

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

Yes, of course, this is not true because it cannot accept all the deletion of cryptocurrency videos on the YouTube platform without any instructions and without permission from the administration.  And if the videos that are on YouTube are exactly what we need from a crypto user, then deleting them is not right.

• +1 1

YouTube team reinstated those crypto related videos after the incident and they admit that it was just a mistake. Since YouTube was a biggest social media platform it will easy to introduce crypto to the community.

Yes we can see a lot on YouTube every day about crypto.  In that case, we wouldn't be able to accept that YouTube stopped videos without any guidance.  Because there are so many people through these videos who are gaining a lot of knowledge that they can earn money by watching these videos.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If we search on yotube we find different kinds of program about cryptocurrencies related videos like bounty program air drops free faucet sites and Crypto trading related material YouTube rivers is decision that they do not ban cryptocurrency related videos and they do not close YouTube channel that promote cryptocurrencies

Indeed, some of my YouTube videos have been deleted and successfully retrieved and I got a message from YouTube saying that this was an unintended problem that happened to them

THINK POSITIVE

Youtube stop the uploading new crypto currency video and google remove the scam pages which work the crypto currency. The real website is worked with proper channels and people enjoy the feature of these services and now more experts people work on the marketing of crypto currency.

1 hour ago, mdmusa said:

YouTube is a great medium. Through YouTube we see everything in the world. Cryptocurrency is one of the biggest digital currencies. YouTube is banning crypto related videos. Hopefully it will be okay again

YouTube admitted that this was a mistake, but this severely affected YouTube users. Although the content was restored to the majority of the members, most of them lost confidence. What happened, some of the biggest names in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies also shared their thoughts on Twitter.

On 12/30/2019 at 2:01 PM, gmjutt6 said:

It is really a good news for us. And we all know that YouTube is the bigger source of videos and there we can learn more about the Crypto world.

I was not happy when youtube stop uploading videos about crycto community but at least now am very happy seeing reinstall it

17 hours ago, bliznec said:

The YouTube channel has its own privacy policy. The YouTube channel has already apologized to the famous Vitaly Buterin, creator of Ethereum. 

What happened is that it limits the freedom of content makers, this is a lesson from YouTube as a central platform that imposes its control, and limits freedom, and that every content maker must learn to be independent of any party that limits the spread of awareness.

Thanks, YouTube to have guts to bring back the videos about this stuffs. I hope this incident cannot be happen again. Because this is the one of hope of the new users to know how this world behaves.

10 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

We all are happy and there is one more thing it is that it is republishing only that videos that are legit. Scam sites videos will not be uploaded.

Wow!!!... That is interesting news mates, now we will be hoping to see a free and fair legit videos..Am wishing the crycto community good luck

Were they confused in the first place. Do they know the number of Crypto lovers that are in the world? Well I am glad they were able to turn their ship around and think in the right direction. Although the reason why Crypto Currencies are getting so many attacks is because it is a strong test to many ideas in technology.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Oluwaseun said:

Were they confused in the first place. Do they know the number of Crypto lovers that are in the world? Well I am glad they were able to turn their ship around and think in the right direction. Although the reason why Crypto Currencies are getting so many attacks is because it is a strong test to many ideas in technology.

Opinions are still very different. For example, Ran Neoner, CEO of Onchain Capital, a Crypto investment and consulting company, says: “Deleting YouTube of crypto content is a huge blow to the industry. YouTube is the place of transition for educational video and the first outlet to contact new people entering the field to learn the basics. We formally challenge this. "

11 hours ago, Sayuz said:

youtube is the most widely used social media and moreover once its in the youtube it means it went to everyone. beside this YouTube have taken a wise decision by reposting it. 

Although cryptocurrency-related content has been returned to its YouTube industry, many YouTube users have expressed an interest in moving to Blockchain-based social media platforms to share content.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:43 AM, kuscoi11 said:

Yes, I was very sad because YouTube deleted all crypto-related videos and the reposting of most of the videos was good for me and many others. This is like a fix.

Discussions will go on about why this happens, without proper warning or clarification, as many indicate that this may be the result of targeted group reports. It appears that the reason YouTube has to follow crypto channels is the presence of links to external exchange sites / platforms in the video descriptions.

On 1/2/2020 at 6:56 PM, gmjutt6 said:

I am not sure about that. I also listened from my friend. And I hope YouTube will do that. And it will be the good step from youtube.

I hope they are reporting from a reliable source and if what they are saying is true, I would really love it. What about you mate?

On 12/30/2019 at 5:59 PM, Rudro88 said:

Yes, of course, this is not true because it cannot accept all the deletion of cryptocurrency videos on the YouTube platform without any instructions and without permission from the administration.  And if the videos that are on YouTube are exactly what we need from a crypto user, then deleting them is not right.

Yes dear you said truely right there is not deletion of crypto currency video's on YouTube, then if we need some help about this site we share here but YouTube have no any video about it.

It's a good thing they did this, and I'm not sure what youtube was thinking in the first place taking down all of those videos.  I get the feeling that they don't know much about cryptocurrency and think it's a scam or something.  Anyway, that's google for you.  I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them, not with privacy, not with anything.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

Yes my dear friend It is really a good step and I also appreciate the Youtube for taking this step. And I hope it will be good in future.

Yes mate, we are really hoping for the best come in the future to make the crypto world easy and suitable for everything

3 hours ago, Walex02 said:

Youtube has recounted its fault whilst it eliminated motion pictures about cryptocurrencies and errors at some stage in the review method. even though the content material was restored, but accept as true with was misplaced, a few YouTubers have been affected and modified course.

What happened was strange, but regular, all they did on the front end by removing the videos, is likely to dwindle compared to the background updates and how people find crypto content on the platform.

2 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

I am sure about that it will bring more happiness for us. And we will make a lot of profit in coming future. People will realize that Crypto currencies is good for life.

You are right partner, many people out there don't even believe crypto world is real but soon enough we will shock them

5 hours ago, Invalid said:

Well YouTube were not having those kinds of implementations but the authors of that posts were having those liabilities because they owned it and they owe it to the original author.

Some expect that this may be related to COPPA (Protecting Children’s Online Privacy), or maybe there is another regulatory issue (for example, related to trading), or whether YouTube reaches a conflict of appropriate content. In fact, there are several assumptions about what happened.

Youtube made an error or a big error, because there a lot of people who hate Youtube for that and the trust was lost, so restored the content of those videos or no the the bullet has come out.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

2 hours ago, gmjutt6 said:

There is a quotation which I read anywhere. That is: Never give any comment without tasting. People didn't taste the Crypto. When they taste they will never go against.

Crypto currency is unique I must confess, it has really helped me financially even morally and I am always hoping them good luck every day

• +1 1