Did you stop working permanently after the withdrawal of funds stopped and what are your feelings and expectations ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Msh9

Did you stop working permanently after the withdrawal of funds stopped and what are your feelings and expectations ??

My friends, we all work here and in this forum in order to gain experience and money, but now the withdrawal of funds on the wallet has stopped. Will you continue your work and work in the forum until the end, or will you wait for his return as it was before?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I will not stop working on the platform for any reason, because what I feel about the platform is more than just a commitment to work and its performance.

When I enter the platform, I feel optimistic and determined to prove myself in something, and I think that cryptocurrencies are unique and worth trying, so I will always work with the same determination and hope ..

I wish you good luck my friend ..

• +2 1

if you pointing to that topic is all about btc sent to balance? Im saying to you that kind of issue is normal scenario the main cause of that is the insufficient btc balance of the system so better to wait for the replenish of that balance and we can able do withdraw again, i will wait for that and i continue to work more here, don't be discourage about that it happens just wait for repleshing balance and continue your work.

Well, I will work normally on this forum. Does not matter if they pay us or not, I will work here like I used to do. It will be good if payment starts coming but even if I do not I will always work here. Because this place is teaching me about crypto and I respect this a lot. 

On 1/28/2021 at 11:26 PM, Msh9 said:

My friends, we all work here and in this forum in order to gain experience and money, but now the withdrawal of funds on the wallet has stopped. Will you continue your work and work in the forum until the end, or will you wait for his return as it was before?

Ofcourse dear mate @Msh9, we should continoue to hard work. I am also not getting payment due to some issue of this forum. And i hope that this issue solve quickly.

So, don't worry and focus on work. Shold be Not stoped work. Because by this forum, we can get experience. That is very helpful for our future.

Thank you very much for this topic. 💕

• Useful or interesting 1

one can stop working if they feel like it they can. because there is no place for the ones who are  not self motivated.& self esteemed. there are many reasons to stick up to the site because the players who are not capable of doing work.

@Msh9 Dear friend, in my opinion we should work here till ending of this project because we have faced issue before, they will correct very soon don't give up and trying to learn about cryptosystem because it is an opportunity to learn here with earning. Keep your best.

In my opinion, all members should continue working in this forum. Because every problems are going to be solved. Senior members have said that this problem hapoens some time and all will be back to normal after some days.

I don't think this happened because if that is going to happen they will inform us rather then just stopping funds. So we should be patient and keep working hard because we learn alot from this platform and no doubt people are also here to earn too, so they will be little disappointed but for now its not the case. Funds hasn't stop yet.

If I can reduce my amount after deducting as much as I can And if you stop reducing it after that, I will find it very strange Because I will become an earnest band and I will not be able to enjoy my life.Maybe my account is blocked.

@Msh9 really its a good question that you asked. According to me i will wait for it may be its fixed soon and soon our pament will start I Don't know but i don't want to leave it

Yes, my friend, I will keep doing my work and will not lose anything. It is a simple problem and it will be solved. This forum is more secure and credible. We will not lose anything from our dues. On the contrary, we will benefit from new and really useful information.

As I am a beginner, I did not see it after any withdrawal of payments until I completed my first 100 posts. But I get something valuable which is experience and knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

As for me, I joined this forum during my non-payment period, but kept working for us and finished with 100 posts. After I started working on the paid posts, I thought that the suspension was because the officials are doing technical maintenance for the forum and looking for fraudsters or fake accounts and they blocked them and now the payment has returned and I received my first balance here and I feel very happy

Hi friend if this will happen then I will not stop the working because I am gaining knowledge, information and experience about the cryptocyrrency so if they stop the payment then I will start investment and trading of the cryptocyrrency. So I think they will never stop the payment because this platform is developing and growing now by the help of members.

No friend, do not stop working when the withdrawal of funds stopped since I knew or anticipated that they would resume it again and instead of wasting time what I did was to continue working so that when they resumed it I could collect or earn enough money for me and my effort.

Maybe the issue related to the reward payment on CryptoTalk that you mentioned has been solved, I can see sat & TALK being transferred to my Yobit wallet normally every day. Even without the rewards, I want to work on CryptoTalk to debate the problems of the crypto market. You know, the expression of an opinion is also one of the most essential of human needs.

I think that these are routine procedures and the withdrawal will return as soon as possible. I hope that we will continue the work because knowledge needs work and time in order to reach the stage of experience

Hello everyone, personally I wanted to rest for a while, during the time that the retreat process was stopped, since I was a little tired, after I started the process again, I felt better and with more strength to continue with my publications and comments.

Never stop working in the forum even if the withdraw are stopped or the whole payment system stopped because if you stop you will lose all your work and no 9ne need that,just enjoy your time in the forum and forget about the payment it's never be lost 

No, dear, of course, I have not stopped working in this wonderful forum, but I have been frustrated by the suspension of payment, but this has never displaced my secrets at work here, it is very important. 

When I joined this forum, at that time that issue was discussed that income withdrawal has been stopped. But I completed my initial task. As I expected, income issue was resolved and I have got my first withdrawal and happily I have continued my work there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

At the beginning of the problem, it continued to work, but after a long pause from paying I got frustrated and told myself that the forum had stopped paying permanently, but after the payment came back, I went back to work again.

• +5 1

I would remain in the forum no matter what happens. So you should be very careful and always be sincere in the forum because your sincerity will always pay. You should be patient and make sure that you don't get discouraged.

Indeed, I noticed the withdrawal of some members in the forum due to the cessation of electronic payment, but I was against this act as it negatively affects the interaction of other members as well as we are here to learn and earn so I prefer to continue to acquire knowledge

• +2 1