Is followers are necessary? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

On 1/28/2021 at 5:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

There is no requirement that you have to have followers on this forum in order for you to be able to make a profit and to be honest, there are many accounts that do not have followers. Those are just for the users that are really interested in your content and that find what you say helpful and as a result want to stay up to date with your activity on this forum. I think that it is a good thing to have followers, because it attests to your usefulness on the forum however this is just my personal preference. You don't have to have followers. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think it doesn't matter. Followers are just your profile liker and nothing else and followers are really appreciate able don't be panic from them. 

No follwers are not necessary because If you have some counted followers  it's seems a dangerous thing for you account.Admin can block your account.so we should make meaningfull post and get reactions randomly.It will increase you repotation.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Dear it's not a necessory to have followers .But if you make your followers they can react with your post because they can access with you post easily .

The lack of followers of your account does not cause you to ban, but you must create important topics about encrypted currencies in order to obtain followers and support you and earn a positive reputation in addition to money and when there are followers to you this indicates that you are one of the active members in this forum, which achieves a greater membership for you

Yes friends, followers are very important because we do not have success without the followers . If we want to do the best work on this platform, then we should not work with followers and without it, the followers are very good .

Of course, my friend, they are vital for your support and supporting publications presented here at this site and
You have to use simple and easy words to increase your followers

• +1 1

Followers are not neccesary in this forum what is really important is the good reputation that you get on your posts so you should work hard on the content that you are posting 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My friend, Don't be upset that you don't have any follow-up that shows that your posts and your posts are not useful for this reason you should improve your business and looking for things to be more attractive to get followers and let the good

I think this is not nessesary for now as far you are still a beginner in the cryptotalk platform, all you need now is just to follow the senior members so that you will learn from their experience, then you'll get followers when you grow bigger, that's my thought on this.

Actually, as a beginner in this platform, I feel when the senior members follow us, we the beginner we really feel encouraged, because it give us the opportunity to learn many things from the senior members. And to get more positive reputation you work hard to create useful and informative post.

The presence or absence of followers certainly does not affect the account or give warning points
It is only a feature present in the forum whose purpose is when there is an expert member and publishes useful information that we can follow up to know everything that he publishes and read it, and it is a personal choice that does not have any rules or warnings, so do not worry about that.

• +3 1

Hello, how are you? Of course, my friend, the followers are not necessary.  The only necessary is interaction, but if you have followers and their number increases, this indicates that your content that you publish is important and useful, meaning that they make you feel distinguished and it is the basis of success.

You do need followers to show that your posts are good enough and have a good quality. However thy are not a requirement and you should not worry yourself. Focus more on trying to make good posts as that would give you more attention and will definitely give you more followers.

Because I don’t like my being smoothed into my account every time. And I want to be. You do the perfect job here but nothing will happen to you if there is no follower. In other cases if you. But if we get followers on our account then we can get good benefits like gaining fame of our post is necessarily unnecessary because if we create a useful post then we have got a good reputation and I think. This work.If you want a follower then you have created a follower who works hard for useful posts every interested in commenting on every content the followers will do ut but the followers are better for one.

no, subscribers from the word are not required at all.  why?  well, they do not affect your reputation or pay much, yes, they can be a sign that you write well, but nevertheless, as a prerequisite for profit or reputation, no.

Hi 

In my opinion i suggest that there is no need of followers. If you your work well people Follow you. At this forum you can see your seniors they have ha lot of followers because they work very well that's why they have a good reputation.

This is not a bad thing and it never leads to a ban. In my opinion, the presence of your followers indicates your beneficial work and your pursuit of knowledge and learning. And you publish important topics and ideas related to cryptocurrency updates. And that you have become a role model and followers will learn from  Your experience and your experience. With this you will get a good reputation

• +5 1

Dear friend, More followers increases your seniority and show you as a senior member of crypto talk but if you don't want any your follower then it is not a problem and it will not affect on your account. 

Before I didn't believe that followers are important to us but later on come to know that followers are really important for us because when someone follow us it mean our posts content is useful, helpful for others and in return they give good reputation due to which our earning increase so it is important for us to follow someone in Crypto it really helps a lot.

It's necessary and for the purpose of security of the account the following members. When we create positive post then member likes and comments. It's best for you so be careful in this way.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I need a reply,and fast.

No dear we never get Ban without followers and I think followers are good because it make our profile attractive but for it we have to be make a quality post because through our post member will start following us

• +1 1

In my point of view followers are not necessary for any account, you should just work hard and make a useful post then people give reputation for your post.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My follower friend is not necessary and you do not have any followers that will not be banned, but if you want people to follow you, you must provide useful contents and publish publications that have a lot of information that benefits all members of the forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.