Is followers are necessary? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

No mate follower is not necessary for working here. If your post and comment are useful, relevant, informative,unique then you get positive reaction. And this reactions will help you to get followers. You can follow others. So abide by the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly . 

Hello my friend I do not think that having followers is necessary, but the presence of followers indicates that the topics you present are important

It's not necessarily but it's great if you have a lot of followers that can react in your post and follow your created posts all the time they can increase your reputation by reaction they give you ,so it's gooto have them of course. 

• +1 1

I don't think that followers are necessary. The thing that is needed most and required most by all the members of this forum is to create good and quality content for the forum. Followers can automatically come when we create good content for the forum. And it is basically our content that becomes the reason of increased followers.

The presence of people who follow in your account is proof that your posts with high information for my friend's bees only come on a flower of great nutritional value, but each of US has his own privacy and personal vision that we have to respect and wish you luck

• +4 1

hello ,in my opinion it is not necessary because it will not effect your work ,you can still post and comment  also it has nothing to do with the money you earn in here 

Welcome my friend, no my friend, the followers have nothing to do with banning you from the forum, you just have to abide by the rules of the forum, write useful and repeated posts, and you will get a good reputation, good luck. 

• +2 1

It is not simply like that you will get banned if you don't have any followers. Although, if you find someone's post helpful and informative then don't bother to follow them and if you follow others then definitely they will follow you back.

• +4 1

Hello friend, no problem if you do not have followers, but I do not understand what is the problem if a member takes a look at your personal account?

@taurus27

• +1 1

i have no idea to this. follower are important or not. but it is not easy to convince  people. there are many reason to increase the followers. i try to use the great words for the new comments and new topics. we have a patience for the earning. 

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question that you should not worry about the number of followers or think about it all you have to think about is how to create a useful and valuable publication that draws the attention of members and pushes them to read it and give it positive assessments, and you will find that you have already followed

I do not think it has any effect that there are no followers in the account, but if they are, this is evidence that you are doing good posts and there are those who want to see them permanently

My sense of knowledge does not affect your account, and you will not be banned if you do not get followers, this is not a violation of the rights of the forum, but you will not be able to gain a positive reputation without followers who give you support.

• +2 1

Followers are not necessary, my friend, as I have read a lot of posts by people yourself suffering from this topic, as there are some people sneaking into accounts without learning anything from this forum

Thanks for the topic. If you don't need subscribers. (If you mean this forum) Then you can press the special button. and then no one can follow you.

Thank you for attention !

I do not think that followers are necessary in your account, but there is nothing wrong with their presence .. The evaluation of your topic comes in the first place in the way of writing and presenting a good thing in order to gain a good reputation

Having followers on your account is good for you to be informed that you have made a new topic, for example, they read and respond to it and you will gain more reputation . But it is not necessary and does not affect your payments . The most important thing is to do your job well and abide by the laws.

• +4 1

My friends, my most important opinion is the quality of the post's content first, because naturally, followers increase whenever the post has appropriate content.

A good and very important question... But I'm still a newbie .. But I have some modest information.. In this forum followers are not a very important thing .. Any that your business does not depend on the number of followers... But increasing the number of followers is proof that you have gained enough experience and popularity on this site

I think followers are necessary for us. Because if we have followers that means our post are useful for them and in return they give us reacts on our post and our reputation increase up. This mean people like our work. 

The number of followers is not important here as much as it is important for your topics to be distinct and unique in order to ensure that you stay here
Be innovative to increase the number of your followers anyway

My friend, I think that followers are not necessary to make more money,and to be good member but the most important thing is that you write topics that are meaningful and beneficial to all, you get a good share and increase your profit for money.

On 28.01.2021 at 18:09, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Hello again !

Subscribers, of course, are needed. You can communicate and talk with them. You will help them with something, and they will help you. For example, you might want to ask them something. And most likely you will get an answer to your question! Subscribers are really good. On the forum - CryptoTalk they are kind of called, followers! At the moment I have three such subscribers. Some of them are very nice people. Which inspired me 🤠! For which many thanks to them!

Thank you for attention !

Good luck everyone !

Getting followers is not necessary, but it is useful for your account because you get followers, this means that you post useful topics and comments to others, do not worry my friend that not getting followers does not lead to the ban,You are well and your account is safe. Just keep abiding by the rules 

I don't think but I just joined forum last week and I don't have much knowledge information about this . So sorry from my side because I'm still learning things about crypto world.

• +2 1