Is followers are necessary? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

I hope everyone is doing fine, in my opinion my friends, followers are not necessary once we work here. It might have a little effect to attract other users knowing that you are famous and have a very good reputation, but it doesn't do anything to the payment we get here. It doesn't matter whether you have tons of followers or not,  the important is you work hard to post useful content and topics to help other members be knowledgeable enought about the forum and crypto world as well. If you will post only but good contents then you might attract other members to follow your account. 

You are right.  In my view, followers in this forum are very necessary.  Members like our content and they will follow us when we create good quality content in this forum.  I think it has affected reputation and earnings because followers can get our content faster and they can see it and give it a choice and this can lead to our reputation and earnings.

In my openion its not necessary by following others you get others post and they follow you in this way you get rating and reputation 

Followers are not necessary but when ever you have useful topic and you are unable to create useful post you will be able to get many follow like if your content is more good in quality post every member who visit your profile will be able to follow you. 

My friend this platform do not require any of the followers my friends here your account will become only by working on this platform and creat good and unique content and to help other so keep going and your account will become good💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I think making followers are not much necessary thing but yes there is advantage  of getting followers it make your profile attractive and people can follow you and read your post and content and if they are useful than they gives you like and improve your reputation.

Dear followera are important in this forum they have to how much work we are doing . We should create many useful things and topics for the post in this way people may inspire with our work and follow us. When someone follow us it meams our post is useful for people . 

Yes, of course, they are necessary not only to earn and profit money only, but they support you when publishing a topic or proposing an idea through various evaluations, reputation and opinions, as well as giving life to the personal page

• +1 1

In my opinion, followers are useful, but not for the large extent that you think the only thing that you should focus on is your posts, the amount of benefit that you will provide to others through posts and also adherence to the rules

• +1 1

In order to get money in return for your post, you must approve your content by other members of forum by getting some sort of ratings and followers to get your account at peak.

Well I'm still a new member on the forum, but to my own little understanding, with or without any follower have nothing to do with your account. Even if you don't have any follower, nothing will happen to your account. More greetings.

Don't worry dear you will not be banned because you did not get followers, you will be banned if you break the rules on this forum, and followers are not necessary at all to work here, you may benefit from them if they rate posts with positive reviews only.

• +4 1

In my opinion followers is very important because it helps you to increase your reputation. But if you want more followers then you must have to create useful, unique and informative posts. If you can't work properly then you can't get more followers 

It is very important to support members but it is not your choice to follow or be followed and it will not affect your record or installment but it does give us a good reputation.

• +1 1

In my opinion follower are necessary and not be necessary in cryptoworld because this required not follower for better work. Follower are also necessary to like and comments on your post to obtained good money. In my opinion follower are necessary. 

Dear frieds,We all try to make followers not only in crypto but also in real life. But in this forum followers are not necessary. If you don’t have any followers than don't be upset that will not a issue for gaining knowledge or earning. 

Not having a supporter on your account, my companion, isn't a terrible thing, but I think having a supporter on your account implies you're the individual doing the job accurately and vitally, and there's somebody who cares around what you post and what is modern each time. It's almost needing to continuously take after you to see it

Followers are not necessary, but it is important to follow another experienced member. Because by following others we can learn from them, gain information and experience. If you want to get followers, publish good content and create unique topics every day. This will increase your followers.

Thank you for your question. I don’t think so.Followers are not necessary for this site.

Yes ofcourse followers are very necessary in every field of life.Followers can give you positive reputation and you can touch the peak of success.Try to make good content for more followers.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, followers are important in order to follow the record of your activity and the posts that you make, and through the followers you get their evaluation, and through the content of your topic you get a positive or negative evaluation, which determines the increase or decrease in your profits.

welcome my friend. You have chosen the right way by joining this forum because it enjoys credibility in addition to the fact that the wallet you deal with is one of the most secure. So rest assured and do not fear.

Followers are necessary in order to work on evaluating the publications that you worked on, and if these publications are not evaluated, you are not paid for this work, so you must provide useful information in order to obtain a positive evaluation and benefit from the followers

• +3 1

A respective greetings to my colleagues in this forum, gentlemen and ladies,hope you are all fine, to my own view I don't  agree with this, followers are not  necessary, because if we follow each other in the forum,is as if this great platform has been turned to chatting group.

• +1 1