Is followers are necessary? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Your work was good than you don't ask anyone for following you because if your content was good than you will get followers automatically and you also see your profile is growing in days and you will get also benefit for your earnings

No dear there is no need of follower for your account promotion. So you have to need of create useful and quality content. This is more concern to create understanabkr amd attrective posts than follower. Follower can help you by giving you positive reputationin a vrey abuse or cheater way.

Hi Dear. No dear, followers are not necessary for your payment or success. You just focused on your posts and make useful and meaningful post then you will be getting more money. Increase your knowledge and information then you can make informative postes and you get paid.

Good luck.

If you get followers this will not affect your account negatively, on the contrary, it will be better for your cryptographic professional career since based on that followers you will have more reputation and you will learn from them they will also learn yours 

Yes, of course, very important to gain a good reputation and profit. In addition, their opinion on our publications can be useful to us and we benefit from their opinion to get a lot of profits and information.

• +5 1

Of course, the more followers you have, the more your posts mean, and you will get a good reputation. The presence of followers gives a positive impression on your account and increases interaction with your posts.

Having followers are not must. But, we can examine anyone's post's quality by noticing how much followers he have. But, you will not get any warning for not having any followers. Hope this comment will help you.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

We all know that "the blue print to success is personal and unique to each person" but to many respective minds will agree to the fact that several followers on a member profile is the outcome of success. Members fellow colleagues on the reason that member is a productive

Getting followers on this forum it it not necessary before you can get your payment but it is important to you because if they create new topics it will be easy for you to access.

I think followers are not necessary at this forum what necessary is that you content should be unique and your content should not be plag and your comments will be use ful. But I think reputation is necessary to be well being at this forum.

• +3 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:25 PM, Yara45 said:

Not having any followers on your account, my friend ,, is not a bad thing ,, but I think that having a follower on your account means that you are a person who is doing the work correctly and importantly, and there is someone who cares about what you post and wants to follow you always to see what is new every time

Exactly my friend...having followers means that your contents are of good quality and very informative in which other people find useful in carryingout their daily activity here.

Thanks to you friends, actually I have no idea with the question you asked , I will advise you to ask the seniors members of the platform in order to achieve more knowledge and information about this platform.

Yes my friend. It is Necessary Followers is more important thing in a crypto talk forum. If anyone following yoy it's mean this is trying to learn something from you. The most important the best is your unique work and helpful post that helps others. That's why followers is necessary. 

Heloo friends ..

Hope you are all fine 

I think followers is must important on crypto.

Followers are necessary for any account .we should try to make a good followers in every field of life .i think followrs has a affect on raputation and earning .

Dear friend followers are not necessary on this forum. You will not get banned even if you have no followers. The purpose of the following is to stay in touch with all the posts and topics posted by their favorite member. So it is not necessarily important for an account to survive here.

On 28/01/2021 at 6:09 PM, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

If you do not have followers, this does not mean that you will not take money on your published articles, as the forum does not look at the number of your followers, but the followers benefit you in interacting with your posts.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, of Course,  Ifollowers are necessary in this forum.if you want to earn a lot of money from this forum, you should increase followers.so we need  follower for earning.

No, my friend, followers are not among the things imposed in the forum rules, but having followers for you, this means that what you post is useful and that the comments you write attract attention and benefit others This forum is primarily for sharing information and learning, and it is not a private social media site.

It is not always . However, It's great if you Own Plenty of followers That May respond on your article and follow along with generated articles All of the time that they could Raise Your standing with response that they provide you personally, Therefore It's gooto possess them naturally

The most important thing is valid and informative topics and comments.Accoding to me followers does not matter. yes it effects on your rating but valid content automatically increase the followers.so just focus on your good content and work hard.

• +5 1

Well that is important if you have good content you will always have followers but here in the forum it is our choice to follow a member and if it has quality content the followers would be attentive to your new posts that's why it is important to have followers.

Hy my dear friend. I hope you are fine. I thing in this platform the fallowers are necessary. In this platform the quality of you work is necessary so keep working hard. 

I don't think followers can save you from getting banned if you violate this forum. Neither followers increase your payment nor their absence affects your payment adversely. So, you can post good quality content without greed of followers.

my dear don't worry followers are not necessary. if you don't want any your follower then it is not a problem and it will not affect on your account. but it is important to you because if they create new topics it will be easy for you to access.   

No it wont get banned even if you have no followers at all. Having followers is a motivation that many likes your content and want to read your posts but everyone has different mindsets so it is totally fine if you don't want any one visiting your profile.