If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic?

dear friend I want to tell you that if you are topic is match with other person on this platform then the cryptography Dil delete the topic which have less repetition so if you're perfect have some better reputation from other topics then your tropical remain active on this platform and the other persons topic will remove

• +2 1

Dear friend, I think that one of the rules of this forum is that if two similar topics are published, the moderators keep the topic that was published in the first and delete the second, so we have to avoid publishing similar topics. Thank you very much

• +2 1

My dear friend according to the rules of this forum if your post is similar to the other post then moderators delete it. If you do it continuously then you may lead to warning points or may be banned. So, always be careful before creating post.

• +3 1

When writing blogs, check the search engines to ensure that there are no similar posts, since they will be removed due to repetition if the topics are similar. I hope I was of assistance to you.

Dear I think that both topics will remain because it is impossible to literally or formally match in the comment or responses at least they may differ in the way of writing or translation and you should check the search bar and make the amendment as possible because the mediators if they discover the similarity between the two topics may delete the two publications

Should your theme is just like that will involving people, you cannot eliminate one too, you could be shown the idea diversely on the means people have shown the idea plus your fashion may not be comparable to their own, this also guards anyone via removal.

Welcome between us
Admins delete similar topics with the same content and stay at their best or as they see fit. Also important to content quality, relevance, and interpretations, administrators do well here.

• +1 1

I think they are completely identical. One of the two posts will be deleted when the administration starts cleaning the forum because this forum is strict and does not accept repetition, but if there is some difference in the idea and responses, both topics may remain and none of them will be deleted.

• +2 1

My friend, the forum management ensures the accuracy of the information and expertise gained from the messages, so you can retain the old post and delete the new one without risking your account being banned.

The important thing is to stay away from copying and pasting. There are hundreds of thousands of members. There should be slight similarities in ideas
Try to follow your own style and you will be safe and good luck

On 1/28/2021 at 7:53 PM, Amelia0044 said:

Hello my senior members I am new here.  And I asked you something for that matter.  If my topic and the topic of other members are the same, will they cut my topic?

I think it can't be because your words can also be changed from other member and the timing was also be changed and if other person do a copy of your topic then it topic will be deleted and also get restriction from the moderators so don't take worry about this.

Most at times some members do mistakenly come up with already existing topic,which was simply because they didn't search to know if that particular content has  been posted by someone,so that's why it's always advisable to search before posting any topic to avoid post repetation

Dear friend, welcome, if the two topics are useful and differ with some ideas, for example, or something else, I do not think that the topic of either of you will be deleted, but you can make sure of the search option in the search bar, search for the topic that you want to publish,

If matching results appear, you can change the topic or part of its content, in this way your topics will not match with anyone. I hope my comment will be useful to you, my friends, greetings to you.

• +3 1

Hello dear mate. I haven't came a problem like this but I think if it accidentally came then also who posted the first that post will remain and the second ones post will be deleted by the monitors. I think like so.

My friend, it is impossible for the two posts to closely match, but in order to prevent this there is a search button with which you can search for any topic, so before publishing your post, search for it if you do not see something similar, write it.

A cryptocurrency is an extremely valuable currency in the current world. I make income by investing in different locations. I believe more will happen in the future.
And the cryptocurrency has a very big role in society, I think

Hello my friend
This idea is great and useful for members and beginners, in order to avoid their mistakes and learn from them
Do not worry, the two topics will be saved on the forum, but you must take some procedures in order to amend your topic in order to avoid deleting the topic by the moderators
If you keep the topic on the same, it will be deleted because it is a duplicate

Edited by Marsel2000

Welcome, my dear friend. These things may happen a lot by mistake, but in order to manage these matters, the post or topic must be reviewed and modified so as not to collide and make mistakes, so let us be careful.

Friend i think it not remove if you use the good materials in your post and get good rating on your post and other members like your post and explain your thoughts but it depend on moderators because they well known that post is useful or not for forum environment so wait it till 24 hours if it not delete from forum then it be useful.  

You must take some reviews of you topic and comments because if you don't do that the moderators will check it then if they found same words they will delete your topics

If you didn't copy paste it or write something that we can't understand 

They may allow you to post and publish it 

You should write useful topic 

On 1/28/2021 at 7:53 PM, Amelia0044 said:

Hello my senior members I am new here.  And I asked you something for that matter.  If my topic and the topic of other members are the same, will they cut my topic?

Greeting of the day dear friend,  you are asking a very good question.  I have no experience yet about this because still I have not yet created any topic in this platform.  But I have noticed many similar posts on this forum.  So, don't worry.  And concentrate on your work. 

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Friend before posting anything youe have to check other's  post and comment. But if somehow it happens then I do not think that the similarity will happen to a large degree, there will definitely be a difference, at least in the manner of writing.

Hello my friend, I do not think that there is a perfect match between two topics, and if this happens, the members of the moderators of the forum will delete the topic because it is presented before, and I advise you to read the topics well before publishing any topic for you.

Hi everybody, Hi, Rightly, when two identical posts and comments are made, they probably remove the posts, and you also face the deletion of your account, since it contravenes the Forum's rules, I always suggest that you browse the search engine first to see if a theme you want to publish is already released.