What do you think of collateralized crypto loans? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaster

What do you think of collateralized crypto loans?

I think you don't need to give your cryptocurrency as a security to someone for acquiring loan. Because we can convert the cryptocurrency rate away in local currency and fulfill our requirements.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I don't know about this. Why would I have to take a loan and give collateral? I know that banks give loans and most times will ask for collateral but this is strange to see from a crypto company. If this is a company that has licence to give loans. I know about Defi and won't even touch that thing with all these scams that happening and the tech shavy people that perform exploits in the code to trick and empty the liquidity pools. I wouldn't like losing everything so I am staying with traditional investing.

The loans, although necessary, are useful within the world of cryptocurrencies, in my opinion the conditions always put the lender at a disadvantage since the security of the lender is always sought because their money is "worth" more, something that usually eliminates many of the market.

For example, in binance, to make a loan you must have the same amount that you will request plus 25% in case of emergencies, something illogical the truth.

• +3 1

In terms of the idea, it is good and beneficial to everyone, but in terms of applying the loan, this is unfair. If I want to borrow 500 dollars, I have to send 1000 dollars as a guarantee. It is not logical to work on such loans. I hope that a new idea regarding loans will be proposed.

I don't know about this and this is totally new for me and I didn't read any article about this can you explain it more I want to understand.

I do not like loans in the first place, I am stuck with a loan for over three years now and I am unable to pay it because life is getting more expensive everyday and we are struggling to fulfill our basic needs, I will try so hard to earn as much as possible to fulfill the loan and then start trading, because if you do it vice versa you will  end up with more loans.

I thought that defi lending was the same as that but that made a point as it was giving rewards for providing liquidity. You didn't have to lend but your could as when lending you were receiving some tokens of the project as a bonus, however I thought it had many dangers and I didn't take part in any of these.

No, I think that the best of all is that you try to trade with your money and try to enter into good deals, and divide the amount that you have in two parts, one for long-term trading and one for day trading, and as for loans, they require large profits.

On 10/5/2019 at 11:26 PM, CryptoMaster said:

Yes in this case I was talking about lending websites. For example, I get that you deposit 1000$ worth of cryptos to get a 500$ loan, but I find it absurd that I need to then send another 500$ + interests to get back my 1000$... 
It would have more sense if I could just detract the 500$ + interests from my collateral and then get what remains of my collateral back.

I don,t think so that in the crypto market we see any site which give you loan and so many peoples will know if any site give you loan then they will get some time behalf of that. In the crypto market not any thing is easy or free.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To me, this has its own advantages and disadvantages. The good part of it is that you have to pay back with fiat money. This is good because the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin will not affect your loan. Even if the value of bitcoin drops, you will stay pay the same amount in fiat money. The bad thing about it is that you have to pay double the loan. To me it is not a good deal.

I can't risks taking loan in crypto world. It's too risky no matter the opportunity of harvesting a profit that I may analyze. 

It is not the best and suitable means of growing my coins due to excessive volatility of crypto coins in just 24 hours a coin might beyond 49% is to high to lend and invest for such business.

I think it's better to avoid cryptocurrencies loans, especially the ones that are collateralised, the disadvantages preceeds their advantages. 

On 10/5/2019 at 7:54 PM, CryptoMaster said:

I've been following some projects enabling users to require loans against their crypto holdings. A couple of them are NEXO and Bankera, also BTCpop is a BTC lending service existing since many years. What I find useless in these services, is that you have to double the amount you need to borrow, but to get it back you need to repay the loan with fresh money. Wouldn't it be easier if I could repay the loan + interests straight from the collateral? What are your thoughts?

Loans are really a good thing, but I don't like to take out a loan because I could really lose a lot because of the inability to trade.

I don't think loan in cryptoworld. There is no way we can collect load and give collateral, except those site that require KYC verification that can easily locate the loaner. 

I know of defi that requires have collateral in crypto to take a loan in crypto again but I didn't know of other services. Although some times we say decentralized and it is nothing like that. Similar to saying independent validators but being something different. I hope that the services will be stable and not allowed to scam investors.

It is a very wonderful idea and step in developing and advancing the world of cryptocurrencies and increasing its wide popularity in all countries of the world, and the demand for it by all members increases and they take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

• +3 1

I do not think that taking the loan is the good idea in order to make the investments in the cryptocurrency you need to put your own money as there is a high risk of losing the money.

I do not know, but that I do not like loans in general, they take interest from you, and also if the loan is taken with Bitcoin and it is on the rise, this is how you will lose a lot when paying

• +1 1

If you want to know about my opinion I want to tell you that you should not to go for the loan on the cryptocurrency  you should to go for the investment with your on payment this will help you to to get the good profit because you can wait more and more patience

The various pages use various means to collect these commissions from the loans and more if you have a very large leverage for this, for this we must bear in mind that the loans are very useful to double or triple the established amount, but sometimes the loans make us lose one's head.

On 3/11/2021 at 4:59 AM, RoyalHouse01 said:

I do not think that taking the loan is the good idea in order to make the investments in the cryptocurrency you need to put your own money as there is a high risk of losing the money.

For a beginner in Crypto world is not safe even not recommended for him or her to take such decision of accepting loan investment making, trading even though he or she mate with the stipulated criteria of the sites or exchange sites.  It's a coin multiplying option best left for experts to handle and manage for growing their earnings

My friend, for me, I do not like the debt or taking a loan from anyone. It is actually an unsuccessful project that is actually based on the debt or on a specific loan for a specific period in which the repayment is, for sure it is possible to lose in this matter in general Thank you very much

• +5 1

In my opinion, loans are good if you are a good predictor, many of us have a good vision of the future of cryptocurrencies, by analyzing and reading the path of the currency, but we lack the capital with which we can start trading, this step is certainly risky, but it must be  Take risks from time to time.

• +1 1

If you are a great trader who can analyse and forecast market movements but lack the requisite crypto assets, these crypto loaners can be of great assistance, and the collateral is good just in case you make a poor decision, as the crypto market is extremely volatile.

I have never borrowed cryptocurrencies from any site and I do not know much about how these sites work, but I think that it is expected that the loan will be required to be repaid using the new currencies.

• +4 1