Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Earning Platform (a platform similar to Twitter and Facebook) - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Earning Platform (a platform similar to Twitter and Facebook)

Hello,

I will tell you about a platform where you can earn Bitcoin Cash (BCH). I discovered a site a few days ago. There are a limited number of videos on Youtube. However, there is also a very useful English video.

A good earning site, especially for those interested in cryptocurrencies. The site has a very plain and simple theme. Membership registration and usage is very easy. No credentials are required during registration. You only register with your e-mail address. After registering, you enter your BCH wallet address from your profile page. You can also change your profile photo if you want.

In fact, this site stands out as a platform similar to Twitter and Facebook. The more active you are on the site, the more BCH is added to your account so you can donate. Already delivered to you in notification tab. You can donate to the owners of the posts you like on the home page according to the amount of BCH in your account. Part of the donation amount is sent to your BCH address.

I hang out for a few hours during the day and earned about 0.002 BCH in 1 days. It seems to me that you can earn around 30 USD per month. Since I am a new member, I am just discovering some things. For example, I think the more your subscriber and activity count, the more BCH is added to your account. I'm not entirely sure about that alone. I think it sounds like a nice earnings platform that you can use to pay at least a few bills.

The posts you share can be text or images. You will receive donations from others for your posts. There are also some chat rooms on different topics. If you want, you can subscribe to those rooms and share posts. You can also set the rate when determining the amount of donation to others. For example, I usually donate 0.01-0.02 USD and set the repayment rate between 50-80%. This is entirely up to you. Finally, there is no referral system such as a member invitation to the platform. Therefore, you can register directly from the website address. Of course, I would be glad if you subscribe to me for this share. Instant payment to your BCH wallet.

If you want to watch a good video about this platform; I am sharing the link at the end of the page. Good wins ...

Site address:

https://noise.cash/

My profile page address

https://noise.cash/u/generous

Youtube Video (English):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlZg0fFlSz4

Edited by zagzag
Earnings amount changed to BCH
  • +3 2

In addition;

I also wanted to share with you some earning tips I discovered in 2 days. I think I forgot to mention this in the main article.

• First of all, the English language is known as the most valid language in the internet world. Google translate is accepted. There are other rooms available in different languages.
  • I usually share funny gifs. Of course, I leave a few words to comment / headline in every post.
  • The site mainly attracts attention with beautiful pictures, good words, and crypto money news.
  • Video sharing is currently not allowed on the site. After a few posts, new members start to share pictures and gifs as well as post content.
  • Payments are made instantly and when the confirmations are completed, your earnings are processed to your BCH wallet address.

If there are new things I discover, I will share with you here. Someone I met on the site shared a picture where he earned 0.03 BCH in 3 weeks. I earned 0.002 BCH in 1 day.

• +2 1

What wallet do you use for withdrawal? And how long do the funds last?

• +3 1

Я ещё тот ленивый медведь

https://losena.net/?r=mumuket - букс с возможностью вывода на Faucetpay в сатоши. Фишка что есть ещё квест от системы с денежными призами 

@zagzag Do you have any screen shots of your earnings or withdrawals ?¿? It would help with the credibility of what your saying. Showing some proof that is actually legit. It sure sounds interesting & I will be checking it afterwards. But, its always better showing what is what. You know what they say, seeing is believing.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am grateful to you for this information you have provided. I think it's a website worth trying. I will try and convey my experiences.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/29/2021 at 7:42 PM, KatfonKit said:

What wallet do you use for withdrawal? And how long do the funds last?

@KatfonKit

On 1/29/2021 at 8:16 PM, huesca123 said:

@zagzag Do you have any screen shots of your earnings or withdrawals ?¿? It would help with the credibility of what your saying. Showing some proof that is actually legit. It sure sounds interesting & I will be checking it afterwards. But, its always better showing what is what. You know what they say, seeing is believing.

@huesca123

Is proof of payment for the last 3 days enough? If you want, I can share other evidence from the last 7 days.

noise.jpg.f1769c7f08c879ee20c7dfcd6612b505.jpg

noise1.jpg.9b784bd788b31ec633e0336d9145d70d.jpg

noise2.jpg.68189fbe4508e870d636e0005ecf18e4.jpg

noise3.jpg.0c0b7f37fda2f6ec7415a95e5f1210da.jpg

• +4 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, zagzag said:

he posts you share can be text or images. You will receive donations from others for your posts. There are also some chat rooms on different topics. If you want, you can subscribe to those rooms and share posts. You can also set the rate when determining the amount of donation to others. For example, I usually donate 0.01-0.02 USD and set the repayment rate between 50-80%. This is entirely up to you. Finally, there is no referral system such as a member invitation to the platform. Therefore, you can register directly from the website address. Of course, I would be glad if you subscribe to me for this share. Instant payment to your BCH wallet

Thanks for your suggestions friend, and can i ask you some questions, after i post on the site do i have to get some reactions and comments to earn from my posts? or only posting on the site is enough for earning moneys. thanks again.

4 hours ago, betelihem said:

Thanks for your suggestions friend, and can i ask you some questions, after i post on the site do i have to get some reactions and comments to earn from my posts? or only posting on the site is enough for earning moneys. thanks again.

Especially as the comments made to the posts and the number of subscribers increase, more additions are made to the balance. For example, 0.09 USD was added to my account for the first time yesterday. As the interaction increases, I think the amount of earnings increases.

By the way, I would like to mention some of the picture shares I witnessed. For example; A user with 500 subscribers received 1 USD payment at a time, and a user with 300 subscribers earned a total of approximately 0.01 BCH in 1 day. @betelihem

On 2/4/2021 at 12:02 PM, zagzag said:

Especially as the comments made to the posts and the number of subscribers increase, more additions are made to the balance. For example, 0.09 USD was added to my account for the first time yesterday. As the interaction increases, I think the amount of earnings increases.

By the way, I would like to mention some of the picture shares I witnessed. For example; A user with 500 subscribers received 1 USD payment at a time, and a user with 300 subscribers earned a total of approximately 0.01 BCH in 1 day. @betelihem

Whatttt so i think their is a difference between payments, i have rigesterd yesterday an i comment on some topics, and maid short topic also, but i think there are ways of earning that i need a "up vote", i hope i earn some BCH. hey when can i start to upload pictures.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Tusha17 said:

I hope I will earn some BCH. Hey, when can I start uploading?However I think there are ways to earn that I need to "vote up", so I think the difference between paying them, I commented on some of the things I registered yesterday, and the maid short topic, too

The more active you are, the more BCH you will earn. I earned about 0.01 BCH in 1 week. I think the number of subscribers is especially important.

Payments continue every day. So far, I have received a payment of approximately 552 USD in 1 year. If you haven't joined yet, I recommend it.

noisecash.png