What is the trading platform? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
proahmad110

What is the trading platform?

The platform is a computer program that can be used to place orders for financial products over a network with a financial intermediary. Many financial products can be traded through the trading platform, through a network with a financial intermediary or directly between the participants. This includes products such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities, with a financial intermediary, such as brokers, investment banks or stock exchanges. These platforms allow electronic trading by users from anywhere. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes dear this is good information. We can buy or sell any crunceis and earn more profit. But experience is very important. This forum provides us lots of opportunities for working as well as online trading 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 1/28/2021 at 12:39 AM, proahmad110 said:

The platform is a computer program that can be used to place orders for financial products over a network with a financial intermediary. Many financial products can be traded through the trading platform, through a network with a financial intermediary or directly between the participants. This includes products such as stocks, bonds, currencies and commodities, with a financial intermediary, such as brokers, investment banks or stock exchanges. These platforms allow electronic trading by users from anywhere. 

@proahmad110 Dear agree with you, in simple words we can call it the exchange of currencies is trade centre in the online system I mean cryptosystem most useful in world which name is binance exchange, like yobit.net exchange etc. We can trade,investment, and mining there.

Trading platform is basically where you can buy and sell things in online platform it is shares of different companies you ca buy shares and then you can sell it on a profit this is good thing for earning a handsome amount but it also has risk but if you have a knowledge about trading you can minimize risk factor.

Therefore, this platform is considered one of the safest platforms in the world.

I tried working in another platform before, and I could not get my money because there is no financial intermediary ..

But now, I work without feeling anxious about not getting the money that I deserve, and the credit goes to my managers at work.

The trading platform provides all the necessary support and assistance by providing secured real-time access to trading, research reports, price analysis of stocks, market news, etc. You can buy or sell shares if you have a trading account and an internet connection

Edited by Sophie0011
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this wonderful information. In my opinion, the yobit platform is a great platform for trading cryptocurrencies. You can work and you can withdraw your money at any time you want, as there are no thieves except for a little and we see that officials are always working to remove them

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The trading platform or we can call it the bot trading is an application that give you permission to trade automatically in your preferred exchange you can use your API ket to proceed this how it work in general and there is a lot of app for that like bituniverse or shrimpy or more

Trading platforms are sites where currencies are traded and invested and it is a dangerous place for money because it is an opportunity for hackers and fraudsters to steal money, so we have to stay away from unpopular platforms and deal with only famous and reputable platforms such as the yobit platform

I think Yobit is a good and convenient platform for trading where coin can be bought and sold very easily and  Yobit is very secure.You can use your experience in Yobit to make a good amount of income through trading.

The trading platform is a site for buying and selling cryptocurrencies as a yobit platform, as it opens the way for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies and contains a wide range of currencies and through which we can monitor currency rates all the time.

Hello mate! Exchanging stage is an trade where you'll trade along with your advanced coins otherwise you can invest these coins to gain more benefit. Youbit is one the trusted and secure trade to exchange along with your coins. It has numerous key feature which makes it more trusted. Exchanging expense is exceptionally moo on youbit and it deliver you great benefit. Keep doing your difficult work to form your future shinning and secure.

Trading platforms influence the price of the asset, thanks to these platforms is that the asset itself increases its value by marketing on demand. These are exchanges in which any user with capital can buy or sell the asset they want and, due to its volatility, it can acquire value over time or decrease, for this reason we always have to choose the best currency to increase our capital with it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 27/01/2021 at 8:39 PM, proahmad110 said:

Yes you are right about this. You just need to enter trade at the right time, buy and sell then rest. It's actually not easy though cos it required patience and experience. Experience is very important.

Trading is the best for online earning. Trading platform is place where you can sell or buy coins or currency. It is very profitable if you have knowledge about trading and have a experience.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. This site gives us many options in trading,investing and exchanging in digital currencies and other matters from anywhere at any time. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

I wish you my all friends. 

Best of luck💞

The exchanging stage gives the opportunity to purchase and offer numerous items and monetary forms electronically, it may be a valuable and critical stage to abbreviate the time to bargain electronically with brokers, with respect to monetary standards, we are able change over them on the stage or exchange them to extend benefits as well.

Trading is the plateform where we can invest oir money on our wish and then take profit . The profit on this plateform depend on the prices of btc. When the prices of btc decrease then we should have to invest our paymeny and should get profit when the prices increase.

• +1 1

My friend's trading process, buying and selling currencies between low and low and from time to time in the platform, but you have to do the Binance platform, which is a practical and technical platform, but for today, working in trading is a little difficult because of the market movement and I wish you success

Welcome dear, yes, thank you for this information. We are on this generous platform. We can collect profits by working with it. It is very good for me and meets my daily needs so I am grateful to it. I thank all of its supervisors.

You explain the definition of trading platform in your post it is a very unique information for me because  we can use different trading platforms for trading like if you are a Forex trader then you choose Forex broker for trading if you are a cryptocurrency trader then you can use different cryptocurrency exchange like yobit exchange

Trading platform is a site where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies of all types. Yobit exchange is a trading platform because you can buy and sell different types of coins or tokens. 

My novice friend, the trading platform is like a non-central bank through which currency is traded and exchanged, for example, there are several pairs for trading, and we need to definitely have a coin in order to exchange it with another existing currency which is a token..you need an intermediate currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, then it happens inside  An exchange between currencies in which there is an exchange, it is like exchanging the American dollar and the euro, for example, in central banks, or any two currencies in the world. Thank you very much.

• +2 1