How could we know the reason behind the banned account?? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwayne gold

How could we know the reason behind the banned account??

Hello my friend
You can know the reason for banning someone’s account when he violates forum standards and breaks the rules and does not respect the rules. Here he receives warning points and also when he receives the first warning points. This is a warning in order not to repeat the error. When he receives the second warning points, he stops posting for 3 days and when he receives the third warning points. The account will be banned

When you are banned or even receive a warning point, the moderators will send you a notification due to the ban. If you realize that something is wrong, you can write to a forum moderator and request an account audit review.

My dear friend we get warning points first before warning if we repeat such a mistake again then we are getting banned from the forum.. So if you get any warning points from the forum then you need to thinks about that due to which reason they are comes to you.. What is your fault.. The reason will be in your posts due to which it comes.. If your getting banned then there is nothing to ensure that why you are banned from the forum even you will not be able to get entrance on the site with that account. 

My dear friend the most and foremost reason of banning account in this platform is because of violation of the rules of the forum continuously. If we doesn't find the reason behind our account banning then contact us to the administrator of the forum and ask them about why he ban your account.

Hello my friend There are rules in the forum that violate you will lead to being banned from the forum. If you copy someone’s post, you will be banned. If your posts contain a negative, you will be banned. If you respond to a banned person’s post, you will be banned and other rules if you do any of them will be banned from the forum. good luck

• +5 1

Well, my friend, the most thing that causes the ban is violating the forum rules and copying and pasting other people's posts, but you are not banned, but you are sent ban points, and if you complete the five points, you will be banned for life. Good luck for everyone.

Hi my dear friend nice post dear ok I tell you about the reason of banning account if you don't follow the rule and regulations of this forum your account is banned but before banning your account this forum gives you some warning first after these warning if you continuously doing this thing then this forum banned your account ok my dear I hope this will help you ok best of luck

• +3 1

When we are banned, it is expected that we will not comply with the laws of the department, as well as adhere to a limited number of comments and posts, as well as the specific English language

When you adhere to the rules and laws, do not violate them, do not copy and paste, and write useful publications that are far from complex and repetitive, you will definitely not be banned.

Dear friend, we are new here. We must do well without thinking about the ban. I wish everyone the best work, and we must follow the forum rules.

In general, non-compliance with the rules and regulations set by the forum will cause the ban and also if you are exposed to any reporting of a comment that is incomprehensible or short and does not contain useful information you have to check the rules of the forum to make sure it can be forgotten in order not to be banned.

Hello my friend. Most of the reason for being banned is that your posts violate one of the forum rules. You can read the rules well and correct your mistakes. I wish you good luck and reputable publications

We have warning points in our profile where we can see. These admonitions make it clear what we are wrong to do. Mostly the posts or material that we generated will be unacceptable. against the forum's rules and regulations. Be vigilant of it all and be smart.

Greetings to you, my dear brother.  Likewise I am new here and I do not know the reason when banning, but all you can do is follow the rules in the forum and do not do otherwise, good luck and success, my friend.

My greetings
My friend, we are both new to this forum
 The most important thing is that we must know the laws of the platform and not break it
And not to offend anyone
This is how we avoid the ban and spend good times in the forum

Welcome, my friend, you do not have to worry, as this is rare and does not happen except in the event of a violation of the rules. I advise you to read the forum’s seats carefully and in the event of any problem you can inform the supervisors and you will be answered with the utmost speed and help you solve the problem

Dear friend, you should read the conditions carefully and abide by them to avoid banning. No account is banned without a clear reason and violation, and if you are banned or even get warning points, but the reason must always be the same, a violation of the rules.  So I would suggest being cautious and not copying others and following the rules.

• +3 1

It's quite obvious.. You'll get banned if you violate one of the rules on this forum.

In some conditions if you post a low quality contents you'll get a negative reputation or else your content would be deleted.

Hello my friend, I think that a message will be sent to your e-mail telling you the reason for the ban or the reason for the violation. You should follow the rules to avoid this. Make your posts of high quality and do not violate the rules ..

Dear Gentlemen, We are both new to this site and have no intention of being barred. I give you my warmest greetings. Simply follow the rules. Most accounts are blocked as a result of wrongly creating topics, so just create two or three regular topics with proper definition of the word.

Dude, if you follow the rules of the forum with caution, you will not be subject to the ban, but if anyone is exposed to such an order, the forum will send a message via the email associated with the forum telling you the reason for the ban.And wish you all the best. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah.♥️