Crypto Asia - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Crypto Asia

It can incur price increase on crypto as china and india are influential country,but it is still to early to assure as we are still suffering from this virus so i think it will be the same as the past year.

It is certainly not a debate that the Asians are more involved in the crypto currency trading, minning and utilization, as the dominate the majority of crypto currency activities, if this could be replicated everywhere it will do us good

India and China are heavy users of crypto currency so if they keep using it more in 2020, the price of bitcoin will rise due to the increase in demand caused by the surge in usage.

The Chinese state is fighting the cryptocurrency and because of this matter is considered the large proportion of Asia, and this is very impressive. If Asia unites with India, the cryptocurrencies will become very important.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think because this 2 countries have a lot of people you talk about China 1,5 millard of people , and India 1,2 millard of people , that is big number, for that i think you find this , how that can effect in cryptocurrency world i don’t have any idea because i’m beginner in cryptocurrency.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:51 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

Crypto is becoming a huge demand across the Asia continent and most countries on the continent are now using Crypto.I hope that after some time all the countries of Asia will start using crypto. 

suppose the two countries are presently within the best function. isn't always this way crypto could be more regarded to people.

This should have a great effects on the cryptocurrency as this two Giants countries will have their people in cryptocurrency, they will earn massively

On 12/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, rjroshan said:

The google said that China and India currently account for about 37% of the entire global population.

How this can effect for crypto wold in year 2020?

Both these countries are coming from Asia.

India and China both countries are huge population in the world. But there are many people who don't know about crypto world. I think they will aware with crypto currencies soon.

They will have a strong influence on cryptocurrencies and control by a large percentage if they adopt cryptocurrencies in these two countries in Asia

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/30/2019 at 4:17 PM, rjroshan said:

The google said that China and India currently account for about 37% of the entire global population.

Asia is definitely the best spot for the development of the crypto currency. Because it has more population compared to any other continent so yes it can effect crypto currency In larger numbers. 

I agree on this because the largest percentage of currency mining is in China, while India has a high purchase rate and we come to some other Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea that are currently dealing with encryption, this is good for us as workers in the field of encryption

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Still, many countries in Asia are not open in crypto currency and there are no rules and policies about it. I hope that many people in Asia will open their minds in crypto.

8 hours ago, ritadhernandez1 said:

Hey mate, recently India give the permission to cryptocurrency which big achievement for crypto coin because India have big populations and it will grow the cryptocurrency. Hopefully China will accept crypto coin very quickly.

India and China are almost the same type of population, there are already many populations there. I have also heard that the crime rate is very large, but sorry I do not belong to the two countries. Surely with population density there are many kinds of professional macacm there. one of them is a crypto freelance worker who can benefit there.

2 hours ago, kizz said:

Still, many countries in Asia are not open in crypto currency and there are no rules and policies about it. I hope that many people in Asia will open their minds in crypto.

I think it is Us Africans who are not aware much about crypto, in the street and the new streets I'm from I thin I'm the only one who uses crypto and my little brother maybe.

20 hours ago, Koushik Dhar said:

it will be huge push back on crypto because china and india has huge population plus it will take the crypto world plus.

I have learn more about crypto in Asia the also have population but can't be compared to Africa then back to China and India too

This is true. We know that China and India have a great influence on cryptography. So far, China is still one of the most used countries for encryption, and this will have a positive impact on cryptography because the population of these countries is high.

China and India are among the most populous countries in the world, but the population alone is not important, but rather the quality of the population. In general, the two countries contain hundreds of thousands of developers and programmers in the blockchain field. Therefore, China and India will have a major role in the manufacture of cryptocurrencies.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:47 AM, rjroshan said:

Asia is already the place where crypto is most profitable and technologically is also the region most advanced. Not only in crypto. European and North American countries lost the train.

If Asia really get into the use if this method of using Crypto, it will likely be a success as basically this continents is so large and has too many people there, and if their government do accept the use of Crypto , it can grow in appreciate to the demands and supply of the Crypto economy

China and India country has a very large population and still yet there can't influence the market , why because there haven't adopt crypto fully, if there accept crypto then there will be a very big increase in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

China and India country has a very large population and still yet there can't influence the market , why because there haven't adopt crypto fully, if there accept crypto then there will be a very big increase in the crypto market.

India have already accepted crypto to it's arms, it is china that has adopted the blockchain tech but not crypto, that makes it clear that they might never adopt crypto.

I think this is not a problem at all because there are just a lot of people that live there, they still can create some projects which will bring profit for every person in the world.

These two countries have a great weight on the global economic scene, if the cryptocurrencies are legislated and regulated in these two countries, then this will probably mean that 37% of the world's population will enter the world of Crypto, and the market value of the cryptocurrency market may increase to more than two trillion dollars.

Yes, you are right of this percentage if we take from it at least that 35 per cent of its population, this will have a positive change, but not by force, now you are looking for results that every continent has a certain percentage of the developments that have challenged in the blockchain network and not a strong fanatic during these decades But I think that a future will be better than now

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If Asian countries like China and India take part of crypto then it will make great impact on crypto market maybe other countries are going to accept bitcoin and altcoin as a legal currency.