Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

Hello my friend,

I think this is normal and healthy situation, because this fourm is growing up rapidly and there is always a new members ask the questions that you asked yesterday, and need to learn an information that other member learned it befor.

Best regards.

The general problem that caused that is because members do not prepare for a topic prior to posting it, they just go ahead to create the post without serching if similar topic   already exists.

You are right. But i am new i don't know about this question. Because I am new on this forum. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. Hard work is key to success. This forum is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

You will see similar posts because many members have same opinion and idea about that topic and question. I will advise you that this forum is very good for earning and learning about crypto currency. You will work hard on this forum. You will work hard to achieve our goals and objectives in our life.

Because there are many people who are only interested in publishing without doing a comprehensive research to find out what are missing and which should be published and this is the reason in my opinion

This is true, although I am still new to this forum, but I come across many posts that are repeated or similar in meaning. For me, I prefer to just comment rather than post a post again.

There are many posts are same. Some people always copy other's topics and they post the same topics again. And also sometimes we found some posts that already we replied on it.

We must not repeat the new information inside this forum in order not to obtain warning points, and this causes the ban to the account in the future, and we must alert beginners to this

• +4 1

Mostly, duplicate posts belong to new members who are not familiar with the forum rules, or they do not use the search option, but rather they publish topics without realizing that it already exists.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, we must abandon repetition and always search for new information in our publications in order to get the benefit in the world of cryptocurrencies. I wish success to everyone.

This is true, there are a lot of repeated posts daily and this thing is really annoying, but I think that the reason for this is that most of the members joined this forum with the aim of making money only, so they publish frequent and similar posts and they do not care about the quality of the post or its usefulness to the members, so officials must delete all these posts

• +5 1

Some newbies do that. They don't know that this idea was already taken or not. They think not and they create the topic. But this problem has Been reduced. Moderators are so much strict about it. Whenever they see the similar ideas in different topics then they delete them as soon as possible 

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. I think that sharing old publications does not give any benefit. We must always give new ideas and topics until we reach the goal together.

• +5 1

you post it's very nice and if you get a new information's so you sharing with others members then they know this information and I am jr members and I am collecting daily new information and increase our knowledge. 

I suggest that we stop making the same topic. It is part of the rules of the forum to always go through the answers that have already been given so that you don't repeat what someone has already said. This is one of the best ways that we can do away with duplicate contents.

Really, my friend, your words are true. There are many repeated publications in the forum. Maybe this is because the new and junior subscribers did not read the basic rules of the forum and published things similar to what they found in the forum, or perhaps by chance it happened

Well my friend, I completely agree with your opinion. We must respect the rules established for the forum. In my opinion, people who want to understand about some matters can use the search button to avoid duplicating posts.

This is because everyone writes without researching well inside the forum and seeing previously published posts, as well as the great similarity of ideas here 

Hello friend, this is true. There are many similar publications in this section, perhaps because members do not read the posts and read them well before starting to write topics. There are new members who have not yet learned about the forum rules and read them well and there are similar posts, most of them are old. So we must before writing a post.  Read more about the posts so as not to repeat the same ideas ... Thank you

We have to raise the spirits of the beginners and help them present useful topics even if they return to the old topics, in order to help each other to achieve our gains and achieve our dreams that we aspire to.

Greetings to you, my friend, I completely agree with you. We must all publish important new topics and publications that contain information that benefits all people. In order to promote this forum and continue to progress and success always.

I am sure that no one from the old members repeat the same topic .. But there are lots of beginners here and they do not know alot of rules .. I think the repeated posts will be deleted

I think that new members repeat posts because they know little about the forum, it is the duty of the old members to help them and enrich their information so that they do not make such mistakes.

I think they feel like should writing something regardless of this topics if they have mentioned recently or not. I think this happen because the low experience of member, so we should take care of this point by stop response for repeated topics, as a result these topics will be deleted from the forum.

As for me, being a beginner and I do not know all things about this forum, many questions arise in my mind that I want to know, but I try to read all the forum rules and useful posts, and I think that repeating the questions is only new members who know all the forum information.

• +3 1