Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

Every day we see a lot of similar posts in this section. If we are unable to collect information or find new information about digital currencies, why do we republish old information and questions that some have shared in the past?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Newcomers do most of this work. They  repeat the same post over and over again as they are not well informed about this forum. If you want to post, you have to make a unique post.You have to post something that no one has done before. In this case, more reputation is available

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

15 minutes ago, Alaa hus said:

Every day we see a lot of similar posts in this section. If we are unable to collect information or find new information about digital currencies, why do we republish old information and questions that some have shared in the past?

Because too many members post just for writing something. While we have to debate about cryptocurrencies, some of the members are just saying "How do I get satoshi from the forum?"

I don't understand why they are doing this, I go in and see a lot of similar topics, why do we repeat other people's ideas and information, why don't we create our own and new topics, and from which we help people and the platform alike.

Most of this topics created by newbies and beginners and most of them will be deleted my the

moderators however we should avoid posting in this topics because they will get deleted anyway

peoples need to learn how to create new and creative topics

• Useful or interesting 1

Mostly we see the many posts which seemed to be same because daily number of users join this platform after joining this forum they have the mostly same question in their mind that disturb them so they publish it.. 

• +1 1

We See Similar Posts Because Many Of Members Copy Others Posts And Create Their Own Post By Others Posts. But Topic Selection Will Be Same. 

It Is A Request To Members Please Search The Topic Before Creating Any Topic Because Already There Are Similar Topics. 

@Alaa hus

• +5 1

As from the forum side this is not allowed to create the same topic and they have clearly discussed in rules but still members are creating similar topics in every sections which is against the rules.

This kind of behavior should be stopped and bring new idea to the market and spread the new knowledge for beginners.

Yes, you are absolutely right. It happens many times that what we have seen two to three days before the poster, we are the same type of post, but it is the same rather similar post then you are seeing the same post then it is absolutely wrong. 

Women should have a new post and a new topic to learn something new, because we are not sitting here to earn your money but the means of earning money is a very big purpose.  Along with the girl, there should be a way from where we get the general knowledge of a new topic and become these.

If it is something that I also wonder, but what happens is that in reality most of the publications are concentrated in this section, so there is no more to talk about if most of the doubts have already been answered.
Currently the forum has 19 sections from which we can seek to learn, since I consider this section to be more than just for new members.
Another thing that could be is that they are repeated, since more and more new people are entering and do not know what to do, perhaps it is for that reason, but the forum also has a search tool, where they can find, the answer to your question, but it will depend on others, best regards.
Note: It should be mentioned that this is my opinion and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Alaa hus said:

I am agree with your point dear @Alaa hus, Newcomers do not read rules about this forum. And they do not get more experience and knowledge. Due to this, they repeat post.

I think thatShould be got more knowledge and experience then should be created post. 1st 100 post is the best trial for practice. And we should completed this task then create topics.💕

6 hours ago, Alaa hus said:

Because dude daily lot of members joined crypto and they don't have proper knowledge about crypto so.they asking the same question that other new members are asking and also do same posts

• +3 1

Mostly it is because most peoole dont read rules of this forum about copy others posts or they do not use the search option on this forum if you search the topic you want to post and it is already there then there is no point of posting it. It will get removed to dont waste your time and try to creat unique and interesting topic so that it can help you and others too.

This the big problem of this forum because the users don't read the rules and do what he want to do without respect the rules,any users should search for post before create any new one th7s advice I give it all the time to all new users 

Welcome my friend, it is not good. Repeating the same posts must, we have to publish, different and different information from the previous ones, so that the members are familiar with all the important information of the forum,

i think that was prohibited by moderators because it was a repeated topics and that was stated on the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum you can try to make some topics related to that topic but make sure that you didn't copy or paste any ideas of other members. We see some similar topics here because some of other members here didn't using the search bar of this forum so they posted topics repeatedly.

• +1 1

Your phrases are correct, but for my part the previous topics have reappeared in order that the new friends come to be familiar with the policies and standards of the platform's paintings, and it's far our responsibility to help them enhance their information on this platform which will engage with numerous subjects.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are so numerous comparative posts here. There are numerous individuals who can not make unused subject so they duplicate other's posts. We ought to halt duplicate and continuously attempt to be special. In the event that we share our possess encounter at that point it'll increment our information more. In the event that we were off-base at that point individuals can adjust our botch. Share something unused will be interested to all at that point they will appreciate you.

• +3 1

The main cause of this is new members.

As I think , thousands of new members visit this forum eveyday and everyone hasn't enough information about this forum , that's why people post hundreds of similar posts to get guidance , that is right but first they should have to use search box.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:00 PM, Alaa hus said:

@Alaa hus Dear friend, in fact this section is for new members I mean for beginners, therefore they haven't any idea about the rules and regulations in the beginning therefore they doing mistakes and faults in starting and we have face the similar topics on daily bases.

Dear you right here is 2 reason some members wants to increase their repotation and they copy old topics and some are new and they are not know that old topics and questions and therefore we see repeated questions in topics . I will recommend you that if you want to create a topic you should to research the topic name If you don't find like this topic then you can create. 

Dear friend I think those posts are repeated by mistakes because one person can't read all posts and that person don't know he is repeating the title .This is not cheating I think so .

We always see repeated posts from new beginning members since they are new and have many similar doubts but I recommend to all those beginners to avoid similar posts that they first read all the rules and everything that has to do about the forum and then already  they can start publishing.

• +4 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.