What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

Everyone has there own opinions on this but for me I prefer making use of my cellphone 📱 because it is more faster to type and also can be used anywhere you go but laptop is too big to be carried around.

For me, I prefer working on a laptop because its screen is large and the words in it are clear, and it does not cause eye fatigue in the event of continuous work. It is also considered the best way to learn with its multiple and distinctive options. You can work on more than one account on it after changing the IP address.  Regarding smart devices, I agree with you of using Android devices because they are comfortable in handling and do not cause any problems.

• +1 1

No mate its not a compulsory to work only in android you also do work on other software also like ios microsoft and computer laptop etc the only things matter you don't live in a country who restricted here or also your works matter how good you write

It is easy to.work as you can browser smoothly on iphone and but since almost everyone uses Android and i would suggests to work with Android.

There are some people who like to work in the forum through the computer, and also there are people who like to work through the laptop, but for me I like to use the mobile phone, because then I can work and learn in the forum anywhere and also very easily

This is a very good forum.By using any mobile phone we we can do work at this forum. I want to suggest you that you should work according to the rules and regulation of this form to get good profit in the form of knowledge and money.

You have to create good and useful post to get good reputation in this way your payment will also good.

I prefer smartphone and i also use Android phone that is very helpful for me and i feel comfortable to work with this.but in my point of view it depends on everyone who choose the device in which they are comfortable many people like computers but the number of mobile phones users are high because we can easily work with mobile phone anywhere we can not sit at one place like computers user 

I prefer to work from my mobile phone because it is easier and better for me and I can work anywhere, anytime

• +5 1

You can, my friend, use any smart phone
But to get ease at work
Use the Chrome browser
It is very important for your use of encryption

There are many devices that can be worked on . There are better, better and more sophisticated devices than others . This varies according to the nature of this work, how it is done and how we do it . But there are many devices that can benefit us and provide us with what we need well

Working on the computer is faster than the phone, but the advantage of working from the phone is working at any time and anywhere, but the important thing is the quality of the post that we share.

Dear I will recommend and suggest for using phone and it is best because we can get this with our view.  And we can take our mobile skin pocket and we can go every where due to mobile therefore I prefer to mobile. 

Well as you mentioned Android so it's good for using cryptotalk because many members use Android phone actually we can use cryptotalk in every device but the main thing is to have internet connection and have and a phone then you can use it..

I use a mobile phone, I can work where I am in my spare time, here it differs slightly from computers in terms of the browser and the convenience of focusing.

• +1 1

In Cryptotalk we can work on any device. I prefer to work on mobile. Because on mobile we can easily work from anywhere. good luck

• +1 1

You should have the device which can easily work for you as you are habitat to example your own mobile.Just easily work with it and beyond that you should have the nice Internet connection and a unique IP address and no more device can work on same IP address so be careful about it.

You can use all smart devices, because I think that the computer is the best in practice, but the mobile phone we take anywhere we go and it remains in our hands, so I prefer it

My friend, I personally have tried two types of devices to work in a modern encrypted forum in general. I tried the mobile phone with the Android system. The matter was very easy and working with it is possible, but we must put the browser in the desktop mode. We work safely in the forum in general and this matter is very simple, but work through Laptop and Windows system is much easier in general because it is easier to write, share and work more comfortably Thank you very much

You can use any smartphone to use cryptotalk. But for more advantage you can use good browser from your smartphone. Cause browser is very important for use cryptotalk from smartphone. So i will prefer chrome browser for use cryptotalk from any devices. 

Hi Mate,

Dear , Actually i personally use the phone to post and work on the forum all the time and I use the laptop to use the exchange because there is no mobile version for the exchange, about the forum anyone can use what he want because they accept all devices.

Best Regards for All !

In my personal opinion, all types of smartphones can be used to use encryption, and all types of browsers are good and easy to handle, this matter is up to everyone's taste and desire, for me I use the chrome

• +1 1

In fact, I do not think you are obligated to use a specific type of device, but I think that using a smartphone will be easier for you than using a computer.

I use my personally phone to work in the cryptotalk. I easily work on mobile phones if you have good grip and satisfied on mobile. Always try to create good and authentic post. You should write good content.  

I prefer Android mobile phone because it's easy to use and comfortable for me so in my opinion if you work with Android it can work very well as well as you use phone iPhone city is it to work as you can browse smoothly on iPhone but most of people uses Android mobile I would suggest to work with Android

Any computer can be used to work on crypto talk as long as it has a decent internet connection; you can use an Android or iOS phones to work on crypto talk, and I assume a laptop is also appropriate.