ItalianMiner72

Signature campaign: when available on Crypto talk?

14 hours ago, Kurtina02 said:

I think it too early.  Because it certainly require the confident of all project to display the bounties here.  Chances are Im sure thay there will be lot of bounty here after the no  payments per post from cryprotalk.  who wants to survives here if nobody make money from the forum.

Yeah it's still too early. It takes time to makes this forum to become big first and attract more people to come and the signature campaign owners to come and open it here. I hope it will happen though in the future.

As of now, the site is being advertised and being paid per post so there's still a lot of spammers and not serious investors right now were managers doesn't want that. If this cooled down, then maybe we will be able to see signature campaigns.

A sigature campaign would be nice, but I think it's early days. Things seem to have slowed a bit although the quality is getting better. Has the pay by post finished. I click the link but see no rewards for my posts anymore. 

я думаю, что подписная кампания-это бэкборн сайта форума. bitcointalk также очень популярен для кампании подписи. хотите, чтобы это на cryptotalk в ближайшее время

For a subscription campaign, as one way of advertising, you need to have services ready to pay for advertising. I'm not sure that there are enough users on this forum for some service to be interested in advertising here.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:08 PM, SagingHilaw15 said:

I am also one of the members that is waiting for campaigns. It would be a good deal if you will have this project very soon.

Let's increase the popularity of this forum so companies want to advertise on this forum. with the growing popularity of this forum there will be faster companies that advertise here. and certainly the campaign signature will be coming soon to this forum.

I think that will take some time for it to be made available, considering that fact that there are many failed projects this year and Cryptotalk is still young.

I think they need more members to there community. Already they give reward to join and post. When they feel they are popular then signature campaign maybe will run.