ItalianMiner72

Signature campaign: when available on Crypto talk?

Let us have enough population here. This are very fragile right now. Too many spammers then real users. Once the traffic will stable and we will have a decent number of traffic then we will see devs are coming here to advertise their projects.

Signature campaign will be one of the hottest format of course.

• Useful or interesting 4

Just now, ItalianMiner72 said:

I can agree

I think, we will see the real value of Crypto talk adoption when yobit signature campaign will ends. 

I hope all come back as was on bitcointalk on 2013.

If we do things right here then we will see real crowed to this place too. Right now the main challenge we are facing is spamming issue. 

I am sure the mods are working hard in it.

31 minutes ago, ItalianMiner72 said:

As mentioned in title, there are ongoing signature campaign on Crypto talk FORUM!? 

Thank you to let me know

As of now there is no ongoing signature campaign on this forum but maybe in the next couple of month we can different signature campaign. I still waiting on having signature campaign on this forum.

2 minutes ago, ItalianMiner72 said:

Sorry xbtd, maybe are you a moderator? 

I am not, I am just a member like you 😊

There are a list of official cryptotal moderators list? 

Yes, here: https://cryptotalk.org/staff/

You are welcome 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for the tip! 

I really appreciate! 

Now I know who a can contact when I need to fix Issues or report spam! 

You can also just report the post and put a comment calling it a scam. Just hover the post and it will show "Report post" at the top right.

Thank you for the tip! 

I really appreciate! 

Now I know who a can contact when I need to fix Issues or report spam! 

You are welcome again. Not a problem. Feel free to drop me a PM or quote me anywhere if you need any answer any time. I am online most of the time.

Posted (edited)
Just now, kimmi said:

can anyone elaborate me what is signature campaign?

i heard the name also before but skipped it. please tell me one

i heard the name also before but skipped it. please tell me one

See that "Love CrypoTalk & Yopit" signature you use? In BitcoinTalk people pay you per post to use their signatures if you are a good member with a high rank. It's an advertisement they pay you to use in your posts.

Edited by vlc39

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, kimmi said:

Often project owners or any business owner need to advertise their product or business and they come to crypto forum like bitcoinTalk (we have this now). They ask for posters who will willingly wear whatever content they will ask them to put in their signature area. In return the business owner will pay the users.

The users make posts and every time when they post the content of the advertiser is seen to the visitors. The advertisers get traffic and visibility and the posters (users) get some money which is win win for both.

Edited by xBDT Script

Is not so easy. 

Signature needs a specific user rank. 

To reach this rank, you need to get reputable on the forum writing useful post avoiding span. 

Usually, you can do good things for Sr. Menber and above. 

Glad to see you have started to help others. Thank you.

I have given you a +1 like for this. 

Keep up the good work mate.

Just now, Spadormie100 said:

Exactly. if you were to join bitcointalk, you should be extra careful. It is more strict at that site. 

Anyway, is there a rank system in this forum? All I saw as of now are members and admins. That's all. 

Not that I know. But for signatures it shouldn't matter. BitcoinTalk has limitations based on ranks, so that's why higher ranks earn more. Here everyone can put a huge gif image in their signature and avatar and be happy.

For signature campaign, as one of advertising methods, you need to have services willing to pay for advertising. I'm not sure that this forum have enough users for some service to get interested in advertising here. 

Bitcointalk is forum with many users, services gladly pay for advertisement. This forum needs to grow a lot more to be eligible for some services to start campaign here on this forum.

Just now, Spadormie100 said:

You're welcome. Joining bitcointalk would be so hard ranking since the ranking system was changed and merits are needed for you to rank up. 

Just be a usefull member and you will get merits. I have an account there with more than 300 earned merits. It's really not that hard. 🙂

Posted (edited)

If you are an old user, you received  free merits according to you ranking when merit system was released. Anyway, I think we are going ot! 

😏

No. I said 300 earned merits and not 300 airdropped merits. I received 500 free merits but got another 300 and so from users.

Edited by vlc39

Now the forum is very new and it needs a lot of members and traffic too. IF the alexa meets to the advertisers, then people start to advertise here and signature campaign will be running easily.

I would suggest you build the reputation presently, but when you see advertising listing their coin  s then contact directly.

My services

Just now, vlc39 said:

I received 500 free merits but got another 300 and so from users.

You were already a Hero member then. However earning 300 merits means you are a good poster there. There are still a lot of people who has not earn a single merit yet.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

You were already a Hero member then. However earning 300 merits means you are a good poster there. There are still a lot of people who has not earn a single merit yet.

maybe because he is a good poster and not a spammer like most users on bitcointalk that have 0 merits 

1 minute ago, vohar123 said:

maybe because he is a good poster and not a spammer like most users on bitcointalk that have 0 merits 

I would clearly say that he is a good poster there. By the way, I had a Sr, member account which I build from 0 merit but later gave it up and left the forum. The bitcoinTalk forum turned out to be very toxic for me.

Just now, qunein said:

How to earn merits on this forum ? I do not see any such information here. 

There are not merit system here. And so far there are no rank too. So enjoy the freedom. I will suggest admin not to introduce such feature too. Increasing number of mod will easily help the forum to control the spam.

20 minutes ago, qunein said:

How to earn merits on this forum ? I do not see any such information here. 

Let me know

there is no merit in this forum.

he is talking about bitcointalk

I far as i can see there is no signature campaign in the crypto talk so far. If there would be any campaign about it i would join right away. As i mentioned my previous posts i have earned great ammount of money with the signature campaigns on bitcointalk. But also i can say that crypto talk is great platform and getting bigger every new day. So they will have start a signature campaing in here too, soon.. I remember that the bitcointalk forum was too small in 2012 and there were too few post and few people at the first. I am sure this platform will rock soon and we all win with them..

💰💰💰 Collect your FREE Doge Coins 💰💰💰 

👉👉👉https://free-dogecoin.com/?referer=55735👈👈👈

free-dogecoin.jpg

17 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

Just hoping that the additional Mods will help the forum to be more clean and be decent not to act like something very bossy. Signature campaigns might work well when the forum already have a good numbers of participants and bring more traffics,

Till now we have only two mods and we certainly do not know if there will be any additional mod. Admin will have the ultimate call.

Let's keep this community alive.

10 minutes ago, volcanoe said:

Agree with you buds, making this forum alive will be much in need of focus from the team, two mods are better than the admin alone, so let see how it will work and how the admin will keep this site to keep moving forward.

Our responsibility is to keep engaging in conversation and if possible then keep reporting the spams. If you can help the mods with 10 spams then in 30 days it becomes 300. Imagine a lot of 10s a day from a lot of users. 

The war will not be that hard to win.

3 minutes ago, iamsheikhadil said:

Today I almost reported around 15 people under 2 hours lol. Some of them are dumb enough to post same line repeatedly....I don't know if they think they are invisible. I guess the best would be an IP ban for plagiarism and spams. And more mods needed obviously.

I have also seen many repeated posts maybe it's just a bug of this forum why someone will post the same line repeatedly?