What is your community reputation? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

What is your community reputation?

Dear mate my rank is newbie here and I am joining this forum a few days ago that is why my community reputation is only 10 which is very low in regards to my posts because i am very near to complete my 100 posts at this forum. I am trying my best to work with great potential and effort 

• +1 1

My dear friend I recently joined this platform during the period of covid-19 so it is not much time for me to wear on this platform but I have gained more much of knowledge about this platform now my rank is of member and my repetition is 127 on up almost 700 post it is not according to my will and increasing my reputation I worked hard so I realise that no one give free react to anyone in this platform please made give others and in this way you will also got from others🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• +1 1

وَ الَّذِیۡنَ اتَّقَوۡا فَوۡقَہُمۡ یَوۡمَ الۡقِیٰمَۃِ ؕ وَ اللّٰہُ یَرۡزُقُ مَنۡ یَّشَآءُ بِغَیۡرِ حِسَابٍ ﴿۲۱۲﴾

And those who guard (against evil) shall be higher than the unbelievers on the day of resurrection; and Allah gives to whomever he wills with a different reckoning.

I'm Muslim, i don't care about public reputation. 

If there are any earnings in my life I will find but with my hard work and sincerity.

Cryptotalk is a great opportunity for earnings here we can earn securely

Dear mate i am new here  my community reputation is 35 but iam happy  people supporting my post beacuse i am working honestly and did  hard work  day by day communication skill of mine increasing.i am thankful to all.

• +1 1

Dear I'm still a junior member and I have 38 reputations but I'm contended because I have earned it and I'm looking forward to get more reputation members are so supportive to give reputations. 

I am a junior member of crypto world. I get 67 reputation for my posts. But I expected more reputation. I always try to make useful and new informative posts for get much positive reputation. I feeling happy to working crypto currency. 

Hello my friend, the reputation and work are evaluated through the members ’view of my work here. I try as much as possible to support my work and share it with my friends here in order to gain more good reputation so that my work is more successful.

• +1 1

My community reputation is a combination of feedback from other users as opposed to what I've done.
Also this is a measure of how well my work has accomplished.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we have to know What is our community reputation.my community reputation is excellent.because, i write any post by researching. 

Hello friend how are you. I'm working here since 20 days and my community reputation is 40 and I'm very happy because this good community reputation is like my award in this forum. So I'm doing more hard work and taking more community reputation.

The reputation of my community is good, in which it is ideal in everything through knowledge, learning, generosity and hospitality that a sophisticated society is in harmony with others.

• +4 1

As for me, my community reputation is just 78 due to the fact that I'm still s newbie on the forum with just a week experience. But I believe with time, I will also grow like other expert on the forum. More greetings mate, have a nice day.

• +1 1

Well, nice question, actually I'm satisfied with whatever this great opportunity forum brings or Change 👏 I have the level of 

BRAND NEW

NEWBIES 

MEMBERS 

NAW I'm FULL MEMBER

and my community possitive reputation is reading 718,

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner and I have obtained 8 positive reviews so far and I am still writing 100 free posts and I am not done yet. I hope to get good reputations and learn more so that I can do well.  ..Thank you

My community reputation is 415 . 

I am really happy to have this one and i am thankful to all those who let me get this ..thanks to members who gave me positive reputation ..appreciate and encourage me to do best next ..i am trying with my best to give good quality posts and get maximum reputation .i will try to get more and more by conveying useful things here .

• +1 1

My reputation points is not necessary for me, but Of course this is one of the reason why we need to get more reputation points, we need to post with quality and knowledge and the important is our hardworking.

Friend it less then number of my post. I stoped my work for one week but not it to go high. But I'm working and belive that it would go to high. Now I'm mumber on this forum and try to making new and usefull post. 

Hi friend my rank is full member at this forum and my community reputation is 453 that is the result of my hardworking. Now I am also a new member because there are a lot of senior members are working at this forum and they have much knowledge and experience about the cryptocyrrency and about this forum. Now I am also trying to become senior member by doing the daily useful and informative posts .

Dear mate, I'm new here on this forum and my community reputation is only +15 . I know this is too much. I'm working hard to gain good reputation on this forum. Hope to get my target soon. 

Almost every one get reputation on creating good post on the cryptotalk community even He/She new or senior. If someone face negative reputation then they should change their method of posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

My community reputation  is 7 because  i  am newbie after completing 100 post  i  will achieve  good reputation  because  i  gain knowledge  about the platform  gradually.

Well my friend  I'm a beginner as well,  but I will advise you to be patient because Rome was not built in a day,  everything happens bit by bit.  Just keep working hard and you will surely reach your goals. 

• +1 1

I am a New member in the forum I joined the forum not long ago and my community reputation is not that much but am hoping to work hard to be able to make posts and comments that are meaningful and educative that will make me have good and positive reputation 

I am a beginners now my rank would not beginning I saw numerous separate seniors who have a decent standing. Yet, I recommend consistently coordinate and persuade the beginners and never give him negative rating in initial step. Seniors individuals have alot of notoriety in light of the fact that there experience , abilities and information is extremely helpful along these lines, they merit this.