How about thinking the exchange hitbtc? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raju

How about thinking the exchange hitbtc?

Crypto loving people know about the exchange - "Hitbtc". This is really awesome cryptp exchange website as far as we know.

How about thinking by you? Is it legit or any bad reputation for this? Volume of Coinmarketcap of Hitbtc is sounds good. 

Put your valuable comment please.

Thanks..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

1 minute ago, sueco13 said:

well if u can read my post about hitbtc and the users replys.hitbtc is a good exchange but the new hitbtc policys are making many have doubts.the fees withdraw right now implemented, throw me out of the game and many others i think

Can you provide the valid post which have you done?

And how replace their policy? Is it legit, or just a line? one things that fees some of coin is high but not for all. Like KIN coin withdraw fees high.

Just now, sueco13 said:

they made changes the withdraw fees 2 days ago.the only coin so far they revoke the new fee is doge.check again the coins  fees sir

https://withdrawalfees.com/exchanges/hitbtc

yes found changes of withdraw fees. thanks for saying your valuable feedback/news.

Hitbtc processing a good job, but not for last 20-30 coin.

6 minutes ago, sueco13 said:

i think i talking apples and you bananas.i rest my case

That is why i did not quote you, i am not talking about the fees.

But you also caught my attention. i think there i am still good with it as i dont withdraw anything there but ETH.
less than 2USD is good for me as long as the transaction is fast.

15 hours ago, cryptokram said:

HITBTC is one of the biggest exchange, they are in the community of exchange for a long period of time.

They also have a good volume to show. HITBTC rocks!

image.thumb.png.ef153137b0154ebc94932306c55d55ce.png

yes. Coinmarketcap showing the big volume of Hitbtc exchange. I didnot fallen down any problem while using the exchange.

15 hours ago, Fouaddoss said:

I have not used it for a long time Because I use a platform binance and yobit .

I also advise you currency BNB will rise more

Binance is always rocks without any doubt. If someone talk about a Super fast exchange, I recommend binance crypto exchange. 

bad centralzed exchnaged that can hold and take your crypto whenever they want.

Should be avoided and not used

16 hours ago, raju said:

Crypto loving people know about the exchange - "Hitbtc". This is really awesome cryptp exchange website as far as we know.

I am really not into many exchange, in fact I did not realize the yobit is that big. I am a btc holder and never do this exchange thing regularly.

I have heard about this Hitbtc but never looked at it too.

I think was was wrong and I should be keep my mind open for others too.

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I am really not into many exchange, in fact I did not realize the yobit is that big. I am a btc holder and never do this exchange thing regularly.

I have heard about this Hitbtc but never looked at it too.

I think was was wrong and I should be keep my mind open for others too.

The volume is cool and they are working very nice.

Take a look please - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/hitbtc/ & https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/hitbtc

and its top 31 number exchange 😍

1 minute ago, raju said:

and its top 31 number exchange

That's a long list if you ask me to go number wise LOL

These days I join the exchanges if I need to join there. And the needs comes from any of the token that I am holding. If I see them in an exchange then I join there to make exchange.

4 hours ago, raju said:

Binance is always rocks without any doubt. If someone talk about a Super fast exchange, I recommend binance crypto exchange. 

Even me, i will definitely choose Binance over HITBTC! but as we all know everyone has their own place to be better.

There are some coins which can't be found on Binance but listed on HITBTC

1 minute ago, raju said:

Yes. We could not compare Binance and Hitbtc.

Binance is number one crypto exchange. So it will be Nonsense if we try to compare between two exchange.

Binance is number 1 exchange and that is what most people believe in this world! but if you will see them on the coinmarketcap rankings with the volume adjusted or the other way, they are not having the top spot for many days!

So this my opinion, hitbtc was of course a good exchane with more good reputation than a bad reputation, they support was active and easy step for deposit and withdraw, But their website it's little bit laggy (It's fixed now) So far it's good a exchange too. I really satisfied and didn't have any bad experience when using this exchange.

I can say for myself, I have some currencies in HitBtc and I can say that it is a nice exchange to trade and super practice, I also find it safe, because I have never had problems using the exchange, I also like the number of pairs to trade, I think one Well nice volume also trading, in short, if I would recommend HitBtc, I would recommend yes.

• +1 1

I have use it for long time,it's a big exchange i can't say no,they have a big trading volume in the most coins.

for me personally i use for EURS \USDT pair but i leave because the volume is to low for me in this pair 

I used it twice in my life. This exchange is usual and similar to others. It has daily volume about 500 million dollars. It`s not big and not little. Middle ranked exchange

• +1 1

photo_2020-05-06_07-41-47.jpg

Hitbtc exchange? for me this exchange is very bad exchange because they charge a very high fees on withdrawals and the security is so weak causing so many accounts being hacked.

I lost the 2fa key to hitbtc exchange, and when applying for recovery they asked me to do KYC and this is very unlikely I did. I haven't exchanged there anymore

4 hours ago, yifnt said:

I lost the 2fa key to hitbtc exchange, and when applying for recovery they asked me to do KYC and this is very unlikely I did. I haven't exchanged there anymore

What you experience is true, man? I am also surprised if they suggest to do KYC while you cannot enter the HitBTC exchange because of losing Google 2FA. maybe you need to write an email at their support man, to find a solution to your problem ...

3 minutes ago, ajizz said:

What you experience is true, man? I am also surprised if they suggest to do KYC while you cannot enter the HitBTC exchange because of losing Google 2FA. maybe you need to write an email at their support man, to find a solution to your problem ...

This is true, but this is not a big problem for me because fortunately I have withdrawn all the assets that I have saved in hitbtc exchange. Maybe if I want to use hitbtc exchange again I will create a new account

I am not a big fan of hitbtc. There has been times when they delayed my withdrawal for days without any replies from the support team. I have lost trust in them and will never put my money there.

I have been a user for 2 years there. I have no issues in deposit and withdrawal with the exchange. Till now, I have good thought about hitbtc. For some tokens, they restrict decimal places to 4 after the decimal point. It hurts sometimes when buying or selling small amounts. Overall, it is a good exchange from my experience.

• +1 1