Topics created by beginners will get ratings ? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jumaimach

Topics created by beginners will get ratings ?

My dear friend, I was sure you can publish topics, being a beginner in this forum dear. The matter of getting a reputation in general on topics depends on one thing, which is how useful the topic is in general and how useful the topic is is reflected in the knowledge of people who read and share the topic, it depends on knowledge in general. Whenever the topic is greater knowledge and a new, strange and useful topic, he will get the knowledge for sure and hear for sure, and thus you get the hearing you need because you are a beginner in general Thank you very much

Be careful while creating topic because duplication will get to you warning points. You have to the remain focused because it doesn't matter whether you get reputations or not.if you can do something good then you can get some good ratings here because it will be easier for you if you know something good about many things here before you do something good then you can comment well here I hope you have something good here  If you can gain knowledge, you can find something good here. 

Hello my friend, yes, I think this is because the crypto field is developing more and more every day and there are many people who work in the Bitcoin field and make amazing money working two or three hours in the future. I think that this work will in fact replace the jobs.

Well.. I've seen many beginners getting ratings. 

If you write a good content and members likes it then sure you will get ratings but low content posts and topics wouldn't have such rating so be careful when writing a new post. 

Of course, interaction and support is obtained in exchange for any of the publications on the forum, and this is available to everyone, but the published topic must be purposeful in order to obtain a higher evaluation

According to my knowledge in this forum, yes, you will get reviews, but this depends on the content of your post. If your post is useful to everyone and unique and does not contain spelling errors, so that it is more useful in the world of cryptocurrencies, then it will receive positive reviews.

Junior members can definitely get a reputation . The rank in the forum is not important in this matter . The important thing is the content of the post . If the content is good and useful, he will definitely get a reputation even if the post writer is a junior member of the forum .

In order the topic to get ratings its doesn't depend on a member level, but any topic which is usefully to the community will be getting rating from those who get interested on that topic, no matter if the topic created by the beginner.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hi friend how are you I hope you are fine.With what I have observed so far gone, when your post is meaningful and is making sense, you will get a very positive reputation regardless of what rank you belong to. So the answer to your question is yes, there will surely get ratings if the post has a lot of meaningful contents thank you my dear friend read my comment and best of luck

When I see a good post, whether it's from a new user or an older one, I give it a positive response because it's helpful, especially if it's from a new user or a novice, to encourage them, but if it's a bad post, I don't give anything and instead talk to the users.

If before posting you will keep few things in your mind then definitely your post well get good rating. There should not be a repetitive content in your post but the content should be informative

indeed. a subject matter that's utilizable furthermore lettered plus interpretative get popularity as well as feedback reality who which discovered this actual matter. this may be associate unsubstantial whopper who un agency supporter, up to date swimmeret american state fledgling undergo set up the current res judicata. the issue gets take care of with the condition that have a powerful plus reclaimable humour.

The evaluations do not depend on a beginner or an experienced one, but rather on the extent of the interactivity of the published topic and how the ideas that exist in it. Therefore, my friend, whoever writes a publication with rich information that gets great support will get his right

The topics that are created by the beginners have zero or no rating and this is the only thing that disturb us on this forum  when you have created a number of posts then people automatically start giving you reputation and you become  successful on this forum.

I think new topics are important for every member if you make a good and valuable topics for members then you can get reputation on your post but it's necessary that your post is useful for members. 

Hello my friend, have you seen the instructions and basic items at work here? I don’t know if beginners get evaluations, but I want to tell you that we always need someone who knows more than us, and we need their help to guide us on the right way and so that we do not make mistakes that some may have made. Good luck  You my friend

On 1/26/2021 at 8:35 PM, Jumaimach said:

Greetings to all. I am new here and I want to ask that if a beginner create topics does he or she get ratings. Will it helpful for beginners. Need help of seniors.

Yes, they will get ratings if the topics are of the high quality. It does not make the sense if you create the lower-class topics again and again. Additionally, do not beg for the reputations on this forum because such activities are somehow related to odd activities. 

Just try to create topics to provide valuable information for the mass audiences. 

This is a good question .New mates welcome to the forum .Beginners will get positive rating on topics which are helpful ,useful and informative.The more helpful the topic is the more higest rating will get

Greetings to all

I'm new here and don't have much experience and knowledge. I'm still learning 

If your post is meaningful and making sense, you will get positive responses and reputation. Wish me good luck 

give me your suggestions or guidelines. 

My dear friend beginners get ratings at that post because it's main aspect of this forum. Rating is motivation for those people who do more hard work and try to make new topics for all members. We should to give positive ratings on valuable posts and encourage those members.

Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hello how are you my friend If you get reviews in the first 100 free posts, that will earn you a reputation, but the evaluations are not calculated paid at the beginning after completing the 100 posts, you will upgrade the rank and the more positive interactions you take, the more your reputation will be from neutral to good to excellent and good luck

• +2 1

Hello my friend, publishing on this platform by beginners helps them to explore the platform and see some of the stipulated rules. It is not necessary to bring likes for their posts. They must first complete 100 comments, and then they can get the reward for 20 comments per day and their keenness to have useful information in the topics that are published With this, they will get good likes and reputation, good luck for you.👍

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend to this wonderful forum, we hope you like it.  Unsurprisingly useful posts for you and members will get reviews.  Focus on the quality of the post and you'll have a good reputation.  Good luck

In the beginning, I do not expect that the topics published by beginners will receive reviews because they are beginners and do not have enough information about digital chips and encrypted speech.

Of course it will get ratings it doesn't matter if you are experienced or a beginner, the point is that how much information you have or the way you create content or topic ,if it is presented in better way than obviously it will get ratings.