Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere 🎟️ - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere 🎟️

Hi all Cryptotalk members. Hope you are all doing well in this platform. Today I would like to discuss with you about importance of reading in Cryptotalk forum. When I joined this forum I was searching for knowledge and wanted to know about the Cryptotalk forum rules. As there were no supportive persons with me, I started to read others post. Whenever I replying to a topic, i read others post first. Gradually I able to learn about the Cryptotalk forum rules and regulations. So in my opinion reading gives me wings in this forum. We all should read other's options too and if we like their opinions we should give them reputation to motivate them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, most people seek only for money, and in my opinion this is wrong. Knowledge is important for everyone to avoid making mistakes. I hope we're focusing on useful content about cryptocurrency, not just posting.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend agrees with you, because I consider reading itself knowledge ...

Whoever can master it well, abide by its rules and work on it, everything will become easy for him.

Reading nourishes the mind, develops memory, repairs societies, and strengthens communication links with others. It also helps us to understand well.

And much more than that, and our work here depends primarily on reading to reach the correct meaning from the posts and benefit from them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Reading is like a discount ticket everywhere! This quote is attributed to Mary Schmich and when I think of reading – it can truly take us anywhere – across eras, cultures, across lands and seas, blurring fiction and reality and opens our eyes, minds, and hearts in new ways.

• +1 1

Of course, reading and gaining experience is a precious treasure that some people do not appreciate on the Crypto Talk platform, many are looking for money only, but knowledge lasts and lasts with a person and his development and it is the biggest investment in my opinion, good luck

• +1 1

I believe that if reading is a discount ticket because with reading we can do a lot of things with that information that we read or that we acquire by reading that is why we always have to read or be reading because reading is what makes us much easier for all of us who are in this forum writing but there are people who do not want to read only what they want is their goal which is money and they do not stop to think that reading would be much more satisfactory for everyone.

• +3 1

You are right, reading and learning from others and their experience is an important thing in order to be able to understand the mechanism of work in the forum and learn a lot of ideas about cryptocurrencies and how to use them well.

• +5 1

Welcome .. Yes, you are right, and I was also struggling with not knowing well in the forum and now I am gradually learning. Thanks for your participation and advice.💗

I see the majority of new uses don't read the post and discover just about the title bit we can find something different on the post we have this why it's important to read the whole post and then talk also for information that we can find in internet 

Yes you are absolutely right. We all came here for learning and earning. So,we want to learn much things by another members reply. By doing this we can be a good member of crypto currency. 

That's a good topic my friend. Reading other people's posts will gain you more knowledge and also have some experience when people share it. So it's always good to read for more understanding. 

To find the rules is extremely simple, just go to the section "about the forum", and by reading the title of that section you realize that you will find information about how cryptotalk works, then there are lls anchored messages, unlike me I've seen many topics about you explaining the same things that are explained there, it was my way of learning, going to that section and reading.

• +1 1

welcome my friend. Regarding the topic that you raised, I agree with you that the permanent reading of the topics raised by members in the forum, research and access to more information contributes greatly to feeding our minds with the correct ideas that we can put forward in our publications and obtain the corresponding support .. So we have to increase our balance of knowledge and experience. About cryptocurrencies and make money at the same time because of their role in our progress and success

• +4 1

if we read we will get to have knowledge, with that knowledge we can operate with virtual currencies in the correct way, and thus we can take advantage of this forum, that is why I agree with your publication.

I agree with you my friend. We should read more posts and comments to increase our knowledge and benefit from the experiences of other members to be able to provide important advice to new members.

Dear friend  I do not agree with this statement I think reading is the best thing that gives you of  chance to  realize your dreams and to achieve success  when I join this form I don't have much information about the rules and regulation of the forum then I read the post that are created by the other people and I learned a lot of things and actually the whole forum guidance through these post.

• +1 1

Yes you are right because there are some members in the cryptotalk platform that feel too lazy to read the senior members post just to gain more experience from that, and this is common with the new members in the platform, anyway, your article is helpful and useful.

Certainly reading is very important for learning we always have to do more reading . I read many topics and comments on the forum .I do not respond to it all. What is important to me is to obtain information and gain knowledge . It is a good idea to get financial gain but our only goal should not be money .

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Gwarjik0 said:

reading and gaining experience is a precious treasure that some people do not appreciate on the Crypto Talk platform, many are looking for money only, but knowledge lasts and lasts with a person and his development and it is the biggest investment in my opinion,

@Gwarjik0 That´s right, Knowledge is the main thing in life, in studies and in cryptocurrencies, reading informs you and gives you wisdom to face daily things, if we do not have that, we will not be successful in life, that is why we must always learn from the experiences of others, because taking those experiences, as they are,
we seize or discard for our benefit.

True words, my friend. A small number of members are looking for knowledge and the largest proportion are seeking money. In my opinion, this is a mistake. We have to seek knowledge to find the flow of money, which has become continuously, by following up the members

• +5 1

Yes, madam, your words are true and realistic, but people are looking for money without searching for reading, understanding, thoughtfulness, and benefiting from that. The biggest concern is money, unfortunately.

Working here helps you to progress, work well, and gradually gain experience. You can ask some experts about the method of work or expansion of the work

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

I agree with you on what you say .. Reading that acquires knowledge is very important .. By reading the topics and comments on these topics, you can collect a sufficient number of information so that you do not make mistakes and in the next time you can write your own topic .. Read .. write .. Strive .. be patient .. succeed .. wish good luck to all

Yes, my friend, the goal is not to make profits in the forum as much as gaining knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies from the topics raised by the members and they are useful and important.