There are 7500 bitcoins in the trash waiting for them to find - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

There are 7500 bitcoins in the trash waiting for them to find

When you indulge a little in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, you will get to know something called the Private Key, which is a key that gives you access to all the bitcoins that you have collected or that you own in the event that the platform that you use does not work yet, and it is always preferred to save the Private Key is in a safe place that you can always access if you encounter any obstacles in accessing your account.
In 2013, a young man named James Howells cleaned his office one day full of unused devices, including a hard disk that he threw with the devices, after a period of time he saw a news for a Norwegian who was able to get a lot of money by investing bitcoin, he remembered that he had 7500 bitcoin he By mining it in advance, but to reach it he needs his own Private Key, which was recorded only in a hard disk that he later threw in the garbage, and I guess James has almost gone crazy about his act, and until now no one has yet been able to find the disk Hard, if you find it, you may find the Private Key and get 7500 bitcoins, which now equals approximately 75 million dollars.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +3 1

I have always thought about bitcoins that were lost in blockchain network. They are many users who created wallets, filled them with bitcoin but failed to keep their private keys or seed phrases in a safe place. Therefore, there are lots of bitcoins wandering on the network without anyone being responsible for them. The main problem with lost bitcoins is that unfortunately no one can access them without having private keys because it is almost impossible to hack bitcoin protocol. I think if all the lost bitcoins come back to circulation, they can satisfy lots of current demand for bitcoin but it may also cause BTC price to go down. The biggest mistake of James Howells is that he used a hard disk to keep his keys. I think the only safe place to keep private keys is to write it on a piece of paper and put it in a safe and sealed box.

• +3 1

Being in the trash of bitcoins like this, the price of bitcoin in our market is actually down.  And cannot meet human needs.  So if there is 7500, then there will be a lot of transactions in our market and demand will increase. So the cost of these 7500 coins is huge.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is unlikely to rise so much in 2020, but the price of bitcoin is likely to get a bit pumped in May 2020, so if you understand and trade, you can make a profit from Bitcoin.

20 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Being in the trash of bitcoins like this, the price of bitcoin in our market is actually down.  And cannot meet human needs.  So if there is 7500, then there will be a lot of transactions in our market and demand will increase. So the cost of these 7500 coins is huge.

Technology developer James Howells has lost the hard disk in which bitcoin is kept, the value of Bitcoin that Howells lost is estimated at about $ 124 million at today's price exceeding $ 16,500, which Howells is frustrated due to the city council's refusal to allow him to search for his hard disk between tons of garbage.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:41 PM, Renz08 said:

This amount of trash bitcoin is so huge. This amount of bitcoin may affect the circulation in the future, hope that it will bring back to circulation so that other can use it.Always remember to keep your valuable to a safe place.

Howells recently submitted a request to the municipality of Newport, to search again for a piece of the device in the garbage dump; Engineering project is very complex and there are potential hazards and environmental damage due to toxic gases and the possibility of fires.

It is so frustrating,i cant imagine if it happens to me,i might be crazy. This will serve as a lesson to everyone,keep your accountabilities secure and safe always.

17 hours ago, Ms.o said:

It is so frustrating,i cant imagine if it happens to me,i might be crazy. This will serve as a lesson to everyone,keep your accountabilities secure and safe always.

Much disappointing. Howells is now planning to find her, but he is not sure how to use it, as it is believed that the Bitcoin hard drive was buried in a special dump of electronic waste. He had to be more responsible.

Bitcoin is largely reduced as a result of this trash and we have to deal with Bitcoin in a very good way by removing these trash.  So if the price of coins goes up to $ 7500, that would be too much for us because Bitcoin will be $ 7500 higher than other coins.  So this is the price we are expecting this month and it must be very fast.

On 1/3/2020 at 8:38 PM, Bijoy52 said:

Of James Howells I didn't know it, but now I'm sorry to hear, because if Bitcoin is lost like this, it's definitely a crazy situation, because in my view, it's a sad thing, but yes, we know a lot of educational things about whether we have a private or good wallet.  We need to be careful with whatever amount we have, because if lost once  But it may be too difficult, so we need to keep our bitcoins secure so that this is not the case with us,

Howells began collecting bitcoin in 2009, using his computer to solve complex mathematical equations to earn rewards. He says he now intends to dig into the dump to find his hard disk, which is worth a lot.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:55 AM, hmind said:

If I were James I would also be frustrated and hope that I could get the hard drive back.

Uh, yeah.  That's putting it mildly.  I'd be pulling out every hair on my body, and I would still be doing that in 2020.

I've heard this story before, it's not a new one.  I feel really bad for this guy, but when he mined that bitcoin I'm pretty sure he had no idea how much it had the potential to grow.  Almost nobody could have truly predicted where bitcoin's price would go, because in 2009 it was worth pennies.  10,000 btc would have bought you a nice pizza, remember? 

5 hours ago, man002 said:

if there are 7500, there will be a lot of transactions in our market and the demand will increase. But it's hard to find this Bitcoin number

This story caused a sensation about the rise in the price of bitcoin and the good or bad fortunes it causes for the investors and the first minerals of the currency. Many of them did not penetrate into dealing with the cryptocurrency in its early appearance. The dealings were out of curiosity, but they failed to profit from it.

26 minutes ago, rounack said:

here also i heard that friend.a computer engineer who mine bitcoins stopped mining and sold all machines.he accidentally throw his harddisk contains 7500 btc in garbage before he changed his home.in this way the large amount of btc gone forever

This is truly unfortunate. We sometimes act stupid behavior, which we will later regret. This is a fortune lost due to his foolishness when he threw his laptop in the garbage and forgot that it contained the secret code for his wallet.

I think that Bitcoin lost in the blockchain is much more than that number, there are people who had thousands of pieces of Bitcoin have died or did they no longer have access to their money and no one can use that money.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:51 PM, Yawar said:

Well nice theory but still its nearly impossible to guess the exact private key. Its not like a hidden treasure out there to be discovered. They are lost for enternity.

This British did not know that a hard drive lost millions of years ago today is worth millions, as it claims that it lost the hard disk when it was storing a large number of the supposed Bitcoin coin, which is currently rising in value.

Unless someone actually finds that hard drive and be able to get it working and be able to find the private key it's impossible to brute force the private key and the coins are definitely lost

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 12/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, SuperCrypto said:

When you indulge a little in the field of cryptocurrencies and bitcoins, you will get to know something called the Private Key, which is a key that gives you access to all the bitcoins that you have collected or that you own in the event that the platform that you use does not work yet, and it is always preferred to save the Private Key is in a safe place that you can always access if you encounter any obstacles in accessing your account.
In 2013, a young man named James Howells cleaned his office one day full of unused devices, including a hard disk that he threw with the devices, after a period of time he saw a news for a Norwegian who was able to get a lot of money by investing bitcoin, he remembered that he had 7500 bitcoin he By mining it in advance, but to reach it he needs his own Private Key, which was recorded only in a hard disk that he later threw in the garbage, and I guess James has almost gone crazy about his act, and until now no one has yet been able to find the disk Hard, if you find it, you may find the Private Key and get 7500 bitcoins, which now equals approximately 75 million dollars.

If it has been lost in 2013, the hard disk is definitely destroyed already. It's almost 7 years now and still haven't been found. But damn if you got that hard disk, you would be filthy rich.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

21 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

If it has been lost in 2013, the hard disk is definitely destroyed already. It's almost 7 years now and still haven't been found. But damn if you got that hard disk, you would be filthy rich.

I read that, despite his access to the location of the hard disk, the city authorities in which he lives prevented him from recovering on the pretext that the procedure was illegal.

6 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I read that, despite his access to the location of the hard disk, the city authorities in which he lives prevented him from recovering on the pretext that the procedure was illegal.

What? The authorities prevented him from finding his own hard disk? That's absurd! I think that some people on the higher powers found it aand wanted to keep it to himself.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

5 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

What? The authorities prevented him from finding his own hard disk? That's absurd! I think that some people on the higher powers found it aand wanted to keep it to himself.

It was his mistake from the beginning, and that mistake cost him a lot, and today regrets eating it. The value of Bitcoin that Howells lost is estimated to be about $ 124 million. This frustrated him because the city council refused to allow him to search for his hard disk among the tons of garbage.

16 hours ago, JamesMark said:

Those bitcoins may never have been founded unless someone found success but the hard disk containing 7500 bitcoins remained in existence for a long time before he accidentally dropped it.

He is now planning to find it, but he is not sure which method to use, as it is believed that the Bitcoin-containing hard disk was buried in a special dump of electronic waste.

Yeah, I have also heard about this story before and it's crazy when you think about it. The problem is what if someone already found that hard disk and cleaned everything it was on it in order to sell it or use it for himself? Then those bitcoins are completely lost forever 

He did not know that a hard disk that he lost was storing a large number of supposed Bitcoin coins whose value has now skyrocketed. It is worth millions today. This is a big mistake from which to learn a lesson.

I also heard this story when bitcoin was bullish at the end of 2017, he was looking for it in a pile of rubbish, but thanks to James Howell's negligence we can all be more careful in storing a private key, because if it is lost then we will also be difficult, wise enough if we can take lessons from the incident.