Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language

Bitcoin is considered by some to be a strange thing or something incomprehensible and sneaky and inaccessible, but in fact it is much simpler than that, Bitcoin is an open source software that everyone can access and even modify its source code ( From here a group of Altcoins arose such as Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin ...), as the entire Bitcoin currency and system was developed in the C ++ programming language, which is considered one of the most powerful programming languages that deal with the hardware mainly, which provides the possibility of mining Using bitcoin from scratch.

You can view the Bitcoin source code from here, and next time remember that Bitcoin is not a strange thing, but all its features are published in front of you.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

4 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin is considered by some to be a strange thing or something incomprehensible and sneaky and inaccessible, but in fact it is much simpler than that, Bitcoin is an open source software that everyone can access and even modify its source code ( From here a group of Altcoins arose such as Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin ...), as the entire Bitcoin currency and system was developed in the C ++ programming language, which is considered one of the most powerful programming languages that deal with the hardware mainly, which provides the possibility of mining Using bitcoin from scratch.

You can view the Bitcoin source code from here, and next time remember that Bitcoin is not a strange thing, but all its features are published in front of you.

I think most people now do not treat technology is a strange thing as well as coding. Almost everyone had access to the internet and have the ability to learn anything. 

• Useful or interesting 1

11 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

I think most people now do not treat technology is a strange thing as well as coding. Almost everyone had access to the internet and have the ability to learn anything. 

In the context of the day-to-day progress in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, there are those who do not know basically what Bitcoin nor blockchain is, and who think that such topics are just delusions.

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

In the context of the day-to-day progress in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, there are those who do not know basically what Bitcoin nor blockchain is, and who think that such topics are just delusions.

You probably right about the context. At first, people might think that is just an ordinary coin, and no use and whatsoever. So how can they think about coding and open source, unless you tell them that is a technology and it's programmable? When you tell them that is software then people will not look at it as a strange thing as the first OS was found a long time ago. 

3 minutes ago, hassanmnr said:

most important reason is that the original Satoshi codebase was written in C++. A system like Bitcoin has extremely strong requirements about consistency in behaviour: all nodes on the network must accept and reject the exact same blocks, or we risk a fork. The first choice to avoid bugs that risk introducing inconsistency is to not rewrite the code from scratch.

Looks like a copy & paste post from here: https://www.quora.com/Why-is-bitcoin-written-in-C?share=1

@hassanmnr can you assure that this is your original content?

By the way, I learned programming in C and C++ in university (a long time ago) ... there is nothing magical or particularly secure about those languages. If anything, they provide less protection against things like buffer overruns than modern languages. The main reason for choosing them is that the code runs fast, and is relatively portable. But not security; the C compiler does not secure you at all.

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

2 hours ago, lucky80 said:

You probably right about the context. At first, people might think that is just an ordinary coin, and no use and whatsoever. So how can they think about coding and open source, unless you tell them that is a technology and it's programmable? When you tell them that is software then people will not look at it as a strange thing as the first OS was found a long time ago. 

There are many programming languages that can help you create blockchain technology applications. You can use any of the traditional applications like C ++, Java and Python, or others like Simplicity and Solidity and they are new and more specific to this technology.

3 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

There are many programming languages that can help you create blockchain technology applications. You can use any of the traditional applications like C ++, Java and Python, or others like Simplicity and Solidity and they are new and more specific to this technology.

We also have C# and don't forget about Simvolio. In conclusion, we can make any software and that is not a strange thing now. People might already found a platform to create an app without coding.

3 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Almost everyone had access to the internet and have the ability to learn anything.

But fewer people knew that the source code is actually open for public to view and even modify, since it is an open-source program. Anyone who knows C++ programming could be interested in learning how the Bitcoin Core works, and some genius may invent something that would run on second-level of the network, to improve Bitcoin or solve issues like scalability.

• +2 2

13 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

But fewer people knew that the source code is actually open for public to view and even modify, since it is an open-source program. Anyone who knows C++ programming could be interested in learning how the Bitcoin Core works, and some genius may invent something that would run on second-level of the network, to improve Bitcoin or solve issues like scalability.

C ++ was developed as a more primitive C programming language development. This language collects data and functions in "objects", which can be called and dismantled for use in other programs easily.
This is what makes it a favorite in blockchain programming and it allows for efficient resource management and more memory control.

1 minute ago, SuperCrypto said:

This is what makes it a favorite in blockchain programming and it allows for efficient resource management and more memory control.

Nice to know. I am a programmer myself, but hasn't touched or have deep knowledge on programming. I currently only know C# and Java. Though as far as I know, they're both Object-Oriented.

11 minutes ago, PiroSense said:

It is clearly stated that bitcoin is an open-source project. Type "Bitcoin" in any search bar and you will get the result.

image.png.b325822f8981b1f79ab243b7d86bc207.png

You will also find the magic word on their website

image.png.aa85a9c441b01acef834df4ff8e71d18.png

Well i don't have any knowledge on how bitcoin is created or neither am i a computer whiz,  but one thing i can say for sure is that the invention of bitcoin has been a truly  amazing tecnology for people of our generations.

4 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I'm an IT student (Information Technology) and currently studying C++ language. It is nrw to my knowledge that Bitcoin is build using C++. It can help me to gain knowledge and learn more about C++.

Yes, we know that bitcoin was actually introduced into the C programming language, and this ciprogramming language began with a very solid system in the midst of using different code.  In that case, the language of Bitcoin has become familiar to us.

3 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

C ++ was developed as a more primitive C programming language development. This language collects data and functions in "objects", which can be called and dismantled for use in other programs easily.

C++ definitely is not more primitive than C (or ANSI C). As you already say, it was an early effort to include object orientation in C. However, it is actually an old-fashioned language nowadays, as far as object orientation goes, because C++ has a very low level concept of objects.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

The coins are through a coding, that is, blockchain is managed by a coding of another by the completion of a token, those who have the knowledge about it bring new technology to manage cryptocurrency.

Very good way of presenting topic and spreading awareness about BTC technology.People usually don't know about BTC much .And treat it as alien technology.And in reality BTC have provided every mean to the peoples.But because of their own lack of efforts they are not doing anything.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Hatred said:

I'm an IT student (Information Technology) and currently studying C++ language. It is nrw to my knowledge that Bitcoin is build using C++. It can help me to gain knowledge and learn more about C++.

that's cool. C ++ is preferred in blockchain programming because it is a powerful language, as it is used in many operating systems. And it is considered one of the leading languages in the development of large and complex projects.

17 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

that's cool. C ++ is preferred in blockchain programming because it is a powerful language, as it is used in many operating systems. And it is considered one of the leading languages in the development of large and complex projects.

Yes that's true. That's why I want to learn more about C++ programming language. I know ity has a high demand in the future years.

I think C++ is also good in the management of memory because as we know Bitcoin take a chunk of memory because of many transaction and other stuffs. Also Java I think is also a nice choice, is there any Crypto Currency who use Java?

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, AliceJun said:

The reason Bitcoin is built on C ++ is because of the need for consistency in this crypto's behavior. Moreover, this programming language has good performance and is easy to maintain.

Not sure if C++ is that easy to maintain, if you compare it to modern languages. And it can be a pain to troubleshoot, especially because some constructs are so low level (e.g. malloc and pointer manipulation).

The main advantage of C++ is performance, in my opinion. But that comes at a price, if you compare it to e.g. Java or Go.

TBH, a language that allows null pointer exceptions at runtime is fundamentally unsafe.

Edit: a large difference is that C programs don’t run in a VM, like Java.

Edited by johant123

22 hours ago, tarekmoin said:

Woh, At last I know the formula of Bitcoin. I want to thank supercrypto provide a wonderful information about Bitcoin.  

Welcome . You should also know that the functions of blockchain developers differ and require technicians to perform many tasks that they do not normally perform, such as researching, designing and building a new platform, as well as providing ideas and business plans in the future.

9 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Welcome . You should also know that the functions of blockchain developers differ and require technicians to perform many tasks that they do not normally perform, such as researching, designing and building a new platform, as well as providing ideas and business plans in the future.

Umm ... that is what developers do every day? The whole open source foundation was built on designing new platforms and paradigms. Actually in my day job, I am involved (within a team, of course) in developing a new platform for secure communication.

On 1/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, johant123 said:

Umm ... that is what developers do every day? The whole open source foundation was built on designing new platforms and paradigms. Actually in my day job, I am involved (within a team, of course) in developing a new platform for secure communication.

In order to become a Blockchain developer, you must, above all, be familiar with the programming languages in which you will write projects to use in fixing problems.