Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language

C ++ is known as one of the oldest programming languages still used today. It is also the dominant language for desktop applications, along with the programming languages available from Microsoft, and is characterized by being a high-level language, which is widely used to develop operating systems.

Thank you for sharing this information on your topic, this is my first time I heard about than Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language, so is good for us to get some knowledge about that.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 hours ago, Ppmanhot said:

Technology is improving everyday and night, so I think this actually required wide programming experience, skills and knowledge

This language works to collect data and its functions in objects that can be called, dismantled and used in other programs with ease and comfort, which makes C ++ the preferred language.

Thank you for this article, I did not know previously that the programming language used is C ++, but do you have a source for this talk, I previously read many articles about cryptocurrencies and programmed patches, but this information did not pass with me previously, thank you.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, SuperCrypto said:

There are many programming languages that can help you create blockchain technology applications. You can use any of the traditional applications like C ++, Java and Python, or others like Simplicity and Solidity and they are new and more specific to this technology.

Yes this right, especially c++ which the most known language now and many programmers are using it, even python and jave too but not with big quantities, in the current time these kind of languages made a lot things easy especially when we talk about blockchain technology 

• +2 1

Present are numerous indoctrination language that can lend a hand you produce blockchain knowledge application. You be capable of use several of the conformist application like C ++, Java and Python, or others like straightforwardness and hardness and they are new and more detailed to this know-how. 

It is Very Nice Question. Yes, we know that bitcoin was actually introduced into the C programming language, and this ciprogramming language began with a very solid system in the midst of using different code.  In that case, the language of Bitcoin has become familiar to us

Yes, it's true that Bitcoin was built using the C ++ programming language which made a lot of things easy just like blockchain technology.

C++ It is the dominant language in desktop applications as well as programming languages available from Microsoft, and it is also characterized as a high-level language, which is widely used to develop operating systems.

Bitcoin has been developing step by step with the goal that it has been acknowledged by numerous nations and numerous institutions.Bitcoin will be more grounded if numerous individuals see it and focus on it in the crypto world.I concur, yet tragically it is essentially not..

Yesgood earnings for bitcoin

It good for all Bitcoin has been developing bit by bit with the goal that it has been acknowledged by numerous nations and numerous institutions.Bitcoin will be more grounded if numerous individuals see it and focus on it in the crypto world.I concur, yet sadly it is essentially not...

Truly I suspect as much Because C +++ language is the best programming language. Most projects are composed by the C +++ language. What's more, this is a smart thought for us. It will be a lot simpler to utilize. It's straightforward

Yes it best for all

I don't find this as a surprise because as far as I personally know c++ is the most advanced programming language existing right now and it is used to create almost all applications we are usi

C ++ is a versatile, object-oriented programming language. It is considered by many to be the best language for designing applications with complex interfaces, and for dealing with the solid computer architecture, because of its speed in implementation.

The language is based on the principle of Object Oriented Programming which makes it flexible and easy to use, and C ++ enables you to create high-performance desktop applications and fast response.

For me personally, training is the best technology that was created in the last century because it brought new and bold ideas in order to compete with the central economy.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:44 PM, SuperCrypto said:

bitcoin currency and system was developed in the C ++ programming

Wow, that is just amazing to know that. I didnt know that. Well I am quite familiar with C++ language, and I can assure you C++ is very hard language. May not be at the level of amateur, but if you have to create projects in C++ most experienced developers would take a hike and prefer Java or Python, because Python offer so many extra features over C++ that creating a project is much more easier in Python or Java than C++. 

The creator of C ++ programming language, a Danish computer scientist, expressed his frustration at using the language he invented in Bitcoin mining, due to the misuse of Bitcoin mining that consumes huge amounts of electricity to extract it, indeed this is an unfortunate news for digital coin lovers.

Learning this language will help you to understand the principles of working programs better and more in depth and will also help you to understand how to manage memory by programs, so that you can manage the memory of the program you are developing completely without restrictions.

According to my information, this language depends on the principle of Object Oriented Programming, which makes it flexible and easy to use, and C ++ enables you to create high-performance desktop applications and fast response, and the Qt Library is one of the most popular libraries available for this purpose.

In order to become a blockchain developer, you must, above all, be aware of the programming languages in which you will write projects to use in fixing problems and the C ++ programming language, the preferred and most appropriate language for blockchain programming, as it provides effective material management and provides great memory control.

Thanks for sharing. I care a lot about bitcoin, so the thing you said I knew, I used to watch it online and I heard from some people who specialize in technology. but I only remember it, but deeper, I'm not sure.

Naming these currencies with cryptocurrencies means that although they are programmed in an open source programming language but this does not mean that anyone can manufacture bitcoin as each currency has its own code and these codes can only be placed through the manufacturer

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know only bitcoin runs in block chain technology I have no proper information about bitcoin, which system its run c are c++ its out of question in my mind,because I have no proper education, its gives only technology engineers gives proper information,but you give good information to us thanks.

• +2 1

Thank you for this information, for the first time I looked at it, but what is the benefit of Source Code, and I mean can anyone use it for illegal purposes, for example?

23 hours ago, Jamesnachoog said:

If you want to know all this system, you have to gain a deep programming skills and experience, bitcoin is unique among the rest

Yes, of course, whoever wants to become a blockchain developer must know the most important programming languages that every blockchain developer must master well, including this language and others.

11 minutes ago, MeiLynh said:

Creating bitcoin with C ++ programming is the best way. Bitcoin is the mother of all the currencies of the Internet world. This is the blockchain technology rule for their trading system, we can track our transactions in a particularly simple attack line without stress.

Yes, and with this the C ++ creator is upset with its use in the Bitcoin mining process because it is believed that it limits the capabilities of applications and I do not know if his view is correct.