How to work efficiently here ? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Dear friend you should read and adhere to the rules of the forum, in addition you should be patient, share new and distinctive ideas, avoid duplicate ideas and we should all work hard and give the forum enough time, I wish you good luck.

My friend, the first step is to review the forum rules and focus them. You must understand them properly, and then you must publish a hundred free posts after completing them. You must publish 20 posts per day.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in fact, this is a good and beautiful way to start work. You collect all the information you can and this is what you will continue to do, publish useful and new information and get positive reviews.
Good luck and thank you

Welcome to this wonderful forum, no one will be able to tell you everything about the forum at once.
I can direct you to the "About Forum" section and this section in which you posted "For Beginners".
These two sections contain a wealth of information that you can spend a lot of time learning, reading, and sharing your opinions on it.
You can also find some topics that give you a clear idea of the forum rules.

Hallo my dear friends have a good.

I am also new here but according to my opinion fort you should read all rules and you should not copy of another's topic should create your own topics by your research and please contact to every senior member.

Make your hahbit to work in daily routine here  making a routine in you life is a good habbit you should try your best to achive in you life

Welcome, my friend; in order to do your job properly, you must familiarize yourself with the forum and adhere to its rules so that you do not encounter any difficulties and can learn from the posts and topics of the members who publish them.

You are welcome to join our forum; however, you must first read all of the forum's rules and regulations and follow them to the letter, as following the rules is one of the most important aspects of working here.
Then concentrate on making the first 100 posts for free in order to later be able to produce profitable and efficient paying posts that can be counted on the Yobit website.
The main aim is to gain knowledge through experiences.

Well, my friend, you must first gather knowledge and information about the world of coding, and you must work hard and master and publish useful topics full of interest, and the most important thing in this wonderful forum is to be patient

Welcome my friend, in the beginning, you must write 100 free posts and after completion, you must write 20 posts per day only, and you will get money for the twenty posts, but your posts must be useful and contain valuable information ,, and pay attention to the forum rules ,, and good luck 

Well dear for the efficient work on this platfrom we should have good command on the language. While we have know the basic things which help us to work on this platfrom.Most important thing we have good skills and knowledge that how to share our ideas .Also give proper times to this platfrom.

You can work efficiently here by doing your job sincerely by not spamming or scamming answer the questions which have been questioned give at least 2 hours to this forum so you will get the most profit by it. I personally use this forum 2-4 hours a day and it is totally fine i can finish my 20 comments daily.

Hope it helps you

See my friend everyone wants to make money on this forum you have to do some work to make money and while working you have a little bit of hard work very impressed people are more active than them and you have a good Give a reputation that is very useful to you.The best way to do this is to come to this forum every day and do your work and put a little effort into it. See, the effort that is not the effort is very useful to take us forward because when we keep trying, we are move on. 

Welcome, our friend, in this wonderful forum. It is a right decision for you to work here. You must first adhere to the rules of the forum, the most important of which is that your posts be meaningful and valuable, do not rely on stealing from others ’publications, and that your writing is in English or Russian, and you must start by publishing 100 publications,  I advise you to read carefully what friends and experts say, and I advise you to respect everyone,

We welcome you to the Cryptotalk forum, as the member who tends to perform better in the forum, is first to study the forum rules and guide and stick to it, you can earn a living by posting some simple posts per day, this is what you have to offer every day, work hard  And be patient

If any body want efficeny work so my point of view it is depand on you. If you want work so you working hard and if you not want work so you just time pass. In other side if you work hard so one day you earn the many amount.

While working here you should be efficient in your work. As you give time to this field you learn many knowledge about it which make you efficient in your work .by gain of knowledge make youefficient in your posts.

Dear friend, I'm new here as well, but I can provide you with some guidelines and notes. First and foremost, do not plagiarize other people's ideas. Make sure that all of your work is based on your own efforts. Second, it is preferable that the subject be significant and relevant. Third, stay away from politics and other topics that are unrelated to the forum. Fourth, you must conduct research and education on currencies. The data has been encoded and has been h

Well, only two languages are allowed here. They are English and Russian. It is not allowed to steal and copy the ideas of others. You should make your comments simple and important, and most importantly, read and watch to learn more and consult before venturing ..

If you want to work efficiently, give your 100 percent to your work. Read posts here constantly and write here. By reading and writing your knowledge will be enhanced. In this way you will work efficiently. 

The beginning of work is desirable to create with passion and enthusiasm. You must work with ambition, plan and organize to practice your work professionally. This helps creativity while you work to make profits and accomplish what can be accomplished while adhering to the appropriate conditions, especially for the freshmen.

• +3 1

Hey all mates you don't need to worry to work here. If you don't know about the work you have to do then just follow the seniors. Cause you can easily learn and gain a knowledge from them about this site. Then you will able to work in this platform as well.

Hello my dear friend, I am new here, but I have some useful information for you. First, be patient and give this field enough time, secondly learn from the professionals in this forum and explore as much as possible, third, do not cheat and stay away from copying and pasting

my friend if you know the information about this platform you will able to write good on this platform also just keep giving your best on this platform and don't provide not good information on this forum that provide good information on this forum.