How to work efficiently here ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

The simple and easy way to work here is work hard and learn new things daily and try to learn how to create useful and informative posts. First read all about, develop good knowledge and research on that knowledge. As a result, you will earn sound reputation.

• +1 1

You can perform well when you have lot of knowledge and topic for this forum. So as beginner we don't know bout most of thing on this forum ,but with the passage of time we find which is important to this forum. So we can make usefull post if we have knowledge . So spend our time on this forum for learning which help you to get money. So after that you can start trading by cryptocurrency. 

If you want work efficiently on this forum just set your time when you are absolutely free and easy .so that your u can work easily and yes take it like your daily routine it will just take your 2-3 hour but it will be beneficial you will earn and learn and can compete the world🥰

Yes friends, if you want to work on this platform as well as efficient, then you should do it by following all the rules and regulations, but you will not work without it too. 

You can work here by  getting exact knowledge۔the present is the modern era۔in this modern age people do modern things you need serious bond for the cryptocurrency

First of all read all the rules about crypto forum .If you do work against the rules you definitely will be banned .Creat a good contents post so you can get good reputation .

You can work efficiently here by gaining the right knowledge about the topics you are trying to talk about a lot of work online to earn a living I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from Crypto together. I have invested with Telegram. I converted the crypto into a bank with money. I work hard and follow the rules and follow them and don’t break them and continue to learn more knowledge and experience about the world of cryptography.

The best way to work efficiently here is to learn, read and post useful information about any you pick. At times it is also useful to read about other people post to know which information to further add. This will help in picking people interest about your post. make it simple and easy to understand

I'm also a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so if you want to work efficiently in the platform, then make your posts more sensitive and informative to attract attention and regulations from the members of the platform, don't also forget to follow the platform rules and regulations very well. 

To work efficiently in this forum, you need to first read the forum rules and regulations and abide by them and always create useful and informative posts and topics that users will benefit from. 

To work efficiently in this forum, you need to first read the forum rules and regulations and abide by them and always create useful and informative posts and topics that users will benefit from. 

Dear, to work hard you must adhere to the rules and conditions of the site, and be effective in activities

On 1/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, Romains Uk said:

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

The simple way to explain this forum is that you are rewarded in order for your contribution to posts or the topics that you create here that are to the betterment and knowledge of the other members here. That is why you have to ensure that all the posts that you make on this forum are of a good quality and a high standard, so that you are able to benefit the other members. Then you rewarded. The best thing i can tell you is to look and read the rules carefully to ensure that you gain maximum benefit from here. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My dear friend, you can work efficiently within this forum, and you have to follow the rules of the forum well in order to work here. You must have gained information about encrypted currencies and how to deal with these currencies in order to become an effective component of this forum and the encrypted currencies that reach the stage of earning money

• +5 1

If you want to work efficiently here, first you need to follow the rules and regulations. Also you have broaden your knowledge about crypto, work hard and need daily meaningful post. You can get knowledge from others and share your Knowledge with others.

You have access to the rules and terms of the forum and understand it well adhered to and violation of standards, and offer a lot of publications and themes useful and interacts with other members and interact with them that brings a lot of letting positive and material gain

Welcome to the forum mate. At first follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

My friend,if you want to work efficiently here in this great platform, you have to read the rules perfectly and abide with them,also you have to write and create new and useful topics. Also you don't have to comment on any topic if you don't have knowledge about it .

You work hard and get the good reputation. For the good result you have the knowledge about the topic which you comment. With the good grammer and spelling. 

Through my experience in the first 100 posts, I found that experience only comes through reading, dad, so I advise you to take time to read topics and comments twice as much as you devote to writing your daily comments.

• +4 1

you can work effectively here only if you try to write the most useful and good posts, but in addition to this, you need to study and learn from the information from this forum.  it will be more profitable.

you csn work afficiently here when you have enough knowledge about crypto forum.Specially you should be fully aware of the rules of the forum.So visit the "About Forum " section and do accordingly.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is forum where you can work in different aspects. It is a connected forum where people are together from different areas of the earth. Here you can search the topic of your interest and post stuff.

We can work hard here by adhering to the rules and conditions here, for they are God and one of the basics of work here, so we have to abide by them to get to good work

Dear great competence in this forum, that we follow the rules of the forum to the fullest, when you are with these rules, we are working here with high efficiency and we must move away from everything that violates these rules during our work in general and it is important that we adhere to them in order to work strongly Thank you very much.

• +3 1

My dear friend, I am also new here, and I welcome everyone. The most important thing here is to adhere to the rules, not to speak on topics outside the currencies, work hard, understand all matters related to the factory and collect sufficient information to move forward