How to work efficiently here ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romains Uk

How to work efficiently here ?

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 8
  • +2 10
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Dear friend, and I am also new here, but I can give you some rules and notes. First, do not cheat and steal other people's topics. Make all your work from your effort. Secondly, it is better for your topic to be important and purposeful. Third, avoid talking about politics and other things that are not important to the platform. Fourth, you have to search and learn about currencies.  Encoded and how to deal with it. Thank you my friend for accepting it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Welcome here I am also new but I have listen that we have to follow the rules of this site. Never copy paste.work hard and take patience

• +1 1

In order to work efficiently in this forum, I must first acquire a good knowledge and skills about the crypto world.  Then you have to follow the rules of Crypto Forum regularly and post meaningful and reasonable posts in Crypto Forum according to those rules.  Again we need to increase communication with each other.  And when I encounter a problem in the forum, I have to try to solve it by sharing it with each other.  Then I will be able to work efficiently in this forum.

If you work efficiently here then you will earn more and more because if you spend your mostly time on this then you will get grip on this site and put good and authentic comments then you will be earn more and more. So that you work on this in efficiently way.

On 1/26/2021 at 2:13 PM, Romains Uk said:

Greetings to all and I want to ask U all that how can I work here and please guide me that how can I performed well here? 

I have joined this platform recently and don't know anything about it and want to know everything about it

Welcome dear mate 💖

First you should complete 100 posts and get experience from these posts. Follow the rules and regulations. Make yourself active. Get knowledge about cryptocruncie and work hard.

Best of luck♥️

• Useful or interesting 1

you must first read and understand the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and if you don't have enough experience here you can try to research in the Google about it and post first 100valid posts as a entry being a new member and if you completed that task you can post more useful and meaningful ideas or topics, concerns or questions here and if it was helpful and informative and related to crypto you can earn profit from them and you can monitor your earnings in yobit page and your earnings here will occurs every 1-2 weeks depends on your posts.

Friend you have done well to join this.If you are new member then be guidhied of rules and regulations. On the other hand cryptotalk is a source of knowledge and income also. If you want to work efficiently then choose good topics and give logical comments. 

Edited by Diana Edison

In order to work efficiently in this forum we need to acquire adequate knowledge about this forum and abide by every rule of the forum.  We have to share information with each other.  Then we will be able to achieve success by working efficiently in this forum.

To start from the base and don't have any future problems you should read the rules first of the forum and the rules of each session because anyone have have his own rules 5hen you can start posting and discuss with other users 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend, welcome to know good work fron crypto talk anyone should 1st new member from 100 post and get up the experience the best platform work in post for active members.I have beggner member post of flowing you get up knowledge.Thanks a lot. Best of luck. 

Hey friend you don't need to afraid to work here. If you don't about the work you have to do then just follow the senior members. Cause you can easily learn from them about this site. Then you will able to work in this site.

To work efficiently in this forum you have to read and understand the rules and regulations guiding the activities of every member in this forum and posting and creating useful and educative topics.

Work efficiently is very imortant here  and to work efficient you have to learn what is in this forum what are the rules pros and cons. How to answer a post. Post about the point of discussion avoid lame sentences avoid copy others post creat your own usefull content. Content that help others, it will help you increase your learning and earning.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Inorder to work efficiently in this platform you just need to be enjoying this platform. You definitely need a serious bond for the cryptocurrencies or else you will find this platform a boring. And also get as much as knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and trading and bitcoins. So that you can learn as well as teach others about cryptocurrencies in this platform. This working efficiently.

Hello mate, I previously published an article, just with this topic, for the new colleagues who join and do not know what to do, in case you like to take a look.
But I can give you a short summary of how to learn and generate money here with this project and forum.
The purpose of the project or the forum is to be able to learn about the topic of cryptocurrencies and at the same time earn a profit, so it is a way in which people can be encouraged to learn about cryptocurrencies.
So the way to work is to publish cryptographic articles, in case you do not know about the subject, you can learn since the forum currently has 19 sections where you can learn, if you have any questions you can comment on the publications.
In order to be eligible to receive benefits, you must meet the goal of 100 first publications, then you must wait 7 days while your publications maintain interactions, with which you can begin to receive a benefit.

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

You can work efficiently here by getting exact knowledge on the topics you are trying to talk about. Do not give false knowledge. Give some time to this forum so you can earn experience. 

Welcome to you in our cryptocurrency world don't worry here you won't be cheated you just have to be make good and useful comment to every content and you have to be make post according to the content and you have to be follow all the rules here like.

1/ don't copy paste others comment 

2/ don't so mistake in making comment specilay spilling mistake.

3/ don't make a topic without understanding the content.

Welcome my friend ,, at the beginning you have to get acquainted with the cryptocurrencies, even a simple glance, in order to be aware of the matter that you will proceed with, then you have to go to a section about the platform to know its rules well, read and memorize them, because it is necessary to abide by them While working for your posts to be correct, then you must make the first 100 free posts, and then you must create 25 daily useful paid posts ..

These steps work here ,,

Share with us your thoughts and information here about cryptocurrencies and make your posts useful and easy for others, good luck ❤️

You should work with consistency and honestly. When you are creating your posts then you should create them with helpful contents so your reader can get some information. And you should avoid from the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes because it may affect ok your work and your payment as well .

So be careful about that and get more reputation points in positive form so you can get more money.

This app is so appreciative for the students because they are enjoying their work during making posts.

You just do good posts as much as you can an your all posts are useful and informative for junior and other members than  it consider your work efficiently here 

I think that is enough .

• +5 1

Welcome my friend in this cryptotalk world. First patience helps you to work in this forum. Hard work helps you to perform good in this forum. Then first you read rules and regulations. Then making 100 post after this you will making 20 useful posts daily. After seven days your money is your account.

Welcome dear this platform.  They are simple rules of this forum .you can read rules of this forum in the about forum .don't create copied paste and don't do any kind of plagiarism.  This forum pay good amount on this forum . Your comment should be hundreds character .it is good that you accordingly to rules of this forum .

• +1 1