Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections!

The users should surf all available session in the forum be there is a lot if them and any 9ne have his own subject and topics but the majority are talking and discuss in the session who don't have a specific topics and talk general 

There is no problem in posting and commenting in other sections, but you have to make your posts useful and appropriate for those sections in order not to be deleted

Yes, I noticed that too, comrades. We have to activate these sections, even if as a beginner. When we read a lot, our skill and knowledge will increase, and thus we will be able to understand these topics.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, all members must distribute their posts among the various sections of the forum, this is beneficial to everyone and makes the forum vibrant with vitality in all its sections, as members can learn more about all areas and not just about one thing

• +2 1

I intend to participate in all these sections in this platform but when I try to make a post in other sections I am not allowed then I was told that I need to improve on my ranking level before I can gain access to other sections in the forum.

yes dear, we will follow up the other sections but after we get the enough knowledge from the first tow sections, we also should save the forum quality so we should learn more before.

It is necessary to work in all sections of the forum, but in the beginning new members must work in the section designated for them until they gain enough experience so that they can move to other sections.

I feel that they need a wide knowledge۔capcity to publication in i am browsing the other sections to gain knowledge۔crypto forum is wide we do not have any limit to do comments۔

I think majority of members are attracted to create non crypto posts to the topics which expect the generic feedbacks. Core crypto-related discussions need knowledge and some sort of the researches. I see moderators are also serious to delete most of the unwanted posts created in the top 4 sections on this forum.  

• +1 1

You are right my friend we should move in all the sections because if we will go to other sections then we can get all types of knowledge and information about this platform then it will be very for us creating good contents for this platform and also it will be very beneficial for us to know about this platform. 

• +1 1

There are some section available in the forum. But most of the member spend their time in beginner  section. This is not fair mate. There are others section too. You can learn from there many things. So just dont waste time on begging section only.

• +1 1

This is correct, we must go beyond the first four sections, in order to develop our research department and our participation in many interesting topics, which break the boredom that sometimes afflicts us.

• +2 1

If someone wants to learn then you should not remain at only the beginning you should proceed to the next stage although they say the higher you go the tougher it becomes but you need to have been ready for this so we should try and visit other sections as well.

• +1 1

I also realize that most of us only like to participate in the first four sections of the cryptotalk platform, but we need to explore to other sections for better knowledge and experience about the cryptocurrency world, thank you dear for this reminder.

• +2 1

Selective participation it's not heathy  especially for a beginner, it is encouraging to look into other sections of the forum in other to be a better forum contributor. 

You are right dear, I think most of the members only prefer to work in the first four sections which I think will restrict their level of exposure and experience in the forum because I believe that there are so much knowledge to be acquired in those sections. 

Yes I have also noticed this thing that majority of the people just come to this four sections of crypto talk organisation as we are all the member of this platform then we should try to have some time within the other sections of this organisation as well. Then this will be the great opportunities of growing this platform

I agree with you, we must participate in all sections of the forum and not be limited to publishing posts only in the first 4 sections, our posts should be varied and include many useful topics.

• +1 1

Yes, I noticed that people are using the first four sections. They don't go to other sections we should also know about other sections. In this forum, if we see people don't respond to others sections topic.  We should try to post on other section. If we know the topic then try to research about the topic then write.  Good luck. 

It is not just like that. Participate in sections that you feel comfortable in and have some knowledge about. Participating in the advanced sections without proper knowledge will only increase the number of spam topics and replies so where is the benefit from that?.

• +2 1

Coincidentally, I came from leaving an answer on a topic similar to this where I left my point of view and that is that I think the same as you, we must all create content in all sections according to how we increase our knowledge, we must not only create publications in the first three sections.

There are many who post in just a few sections.  If one only posts in a few sections then his knowledge will not increase that much.  But if a member posts in all sections then he can gain good knowledge.

Yes ,you are right to make this recommendation for the newbies and even some old members, we kwow that the four common section are the ones that we are used to, but I believe that we have many benefits that we can derive from other sections too, besides that, there are works of other members that requires our reputation in those abandoned sections.

I am a beginner and I am participating in the first three sections are the ones that will appreciate us and drive what drives us so we have to keep the traffic in it. So we have to make the most of the amount of information it provides and learn some trading strategies, mining principles and basics of investing.

• +4 1

Hello every body, yes you are right according to my opinion we should always think before joining this forum if we want to earn more money then we should think that how i can i make this forum good it is our major duty to make this forum better for others. Then we can easily earn if we follow the rules for creating new posts.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.