Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections!

To be honest I prefer to handle myself in the first three sections of the forum, since I honestly do not have all the information about how the payments are with respect to the other sections I prefer to do it here. There is good information traffic and we can get a lot of benefit, since there are old publications to which you can add a lot of value for the newbies to learn a lot more about the forum and what they should do.

Perhaps fear prevents most of us from participating in the rest of the sections, and I think that the vast majority are afraid to leave the beginners section, but the rest of the sections do contain a lot of really interesting and new information.

You are right. Alot of new post we saw came from the first four sections. Most of the members create topics for this four sections and they leave the other sections blank. We should post on other sections too

He leído esto varias veces y la verdad es que prefiero ir a lo seguro y agregar valor en lo que me han dicho y lo que he leído en las reglas, básicamente soy un profesional para seguir las reglas y escuchar lo que dicen los expertos. . Muchas veces es porque queremos hacer las cosas a nuestra manera que las cosas salen mal. Muchas veces estamos preparados para las cosas pero no las hacemos porque no podemos hacerlas.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would like to tell you that the topic you rank grow in the forum it is expected of a member to be advancing in experience and understanding. For this for achieving then that particular member must strive and diversify his or her attention on the available sections. If Each contains specific and unique experience, skills it impacts to members

In my belief, all sections are of equal importance and it is not possible to gain useful knowledge by participating in one department without the others But the first four sections are easier for beginners who do not have enough experience to participate in advanced topics, so often the first 100 posts are created for them in the first sections, and this makes it more active.

Yes, this is true. You can say that the lower section of the forum is completely deserted, although it provides a lot of good, many and useful information .. On my part, I visit all sections and participate in all sections.

Well, everything is gradual, even though your advice is good, yet is important that the members should have a knowledge of the other sections too, because only like 4 section allow all kind of post, and if we decided to participate in other sections without knowledge, then we are prone to trouble.

On 1/26/2021 at 10:59 AM, Aqsa1234 said:

I will follow your request but sorry for that I haven't understand your posts that about what you are talking . After understanding the question I will try my best to that thing that you have requested all others of the crypto users. I can't understand about the south or other side of crypto . What do you mean by this?

What he means is that most of the members enter only the first four sections without the rest of the sections. And in this post invites the member to work in all sections of the forum and this is good for everyone to gain experience in all sections

On 1/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, tienda said:

But you need to help the old members like me, we have almost participated in all the topics of these 4 sections,

and some of our posts and topics of other sections have not received contributions!

Nice inspiration you have given by this topic as most of the newbie now a days think that only make activity on beginner section can make them a good member.. Infect they do not know that move to another section can make them most expert member of crypto..

• +1 1

You are right my mate. Most of the members in this platform are such that they prefer to post only in the first 4 sections of this platform and do not post in the other sections of this platform. There are many members who are interested in posting in the first 4 sections and if they do not post in the rest of the section of this platform then they should not do this at all. They should post it in every section of this platform. If he does something in every section of this platform, then he will get to learn a lot. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friends are you right.Most of the members in this platform are such that they prefer to post only fist 4 section of this platform and do not post in other sections of this platform. There are many members who are interested in rest of the section of this platform then they.

I am being passionate on learning from the Cryptotalk forum, and choosing the right category of my interest for reading. I loved to read topics that caught my attention and discuss on the topic where I can convey some information to people.

Hello sir thank you very much for creating this topic becausemembers need to be aware that there are more than 3 sections in this forum and all these other sections also help to improve someone's knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Personally, I write in all the topics of the cryptotalk forum, not limiting myself to the first 4 topics, because I want to learn as much information as possible and pass it on to the others, help in their development

Well, its better to explore more the other sections here in this forum because it contains a lot of information which can help us to get more ideas about from it, the reason why they're sticking in one or four sections because they can easily to discussed by many people and also easy to make a reply, they're just doing it because of payment to complete the 20 post per day quickly.

I do participate in other sections from south cryptotalk as you put it but the problem is that my posts from there they don't get likes as compared to those in north cryptotalk section and it's for this reason I now don't post there often.

In fact I am only interested in some sections, while others sections are beyond my understanding, so I rarely participate in discussions there.
Thanks for your prompt, I will visit and try my best at those sections, maybe I will find something interesting and useful for me.

Hi,  I think that the reason why members don't participate in other sections is because they are afraid to make some post in them that can land them into trouble,  and the second reason is probably because they don't know that there is much better things to be learned in those other sections compared to the 4 section we always participates in. 

we are not as skilled to as create topics in all the sections of the forum because there are some sections in which we need to have technical information which of the members don't have

Selective participation it's not heathy  especially for a beginner, it is encouraging to look into other sections of the forum in other to be a better forum contributor

I would like to do it but I have not yet become an expert in the first 3 sections, I am on my way to become completely familiar with the first 3 sections to begin to hit it with the others, it is important that in the other sections you are already loaded with a lot of content that you have learned throughout the development in the first 3 sections, so that in the others you can provide value and know what topics you can talk about. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Ok my friend after reading your post i will also visit the other sections of this forum and try to post some valuable comments in them and i will also get a chance to learn something new. 

I totally agree with your post. Dear mate I also notice thing that these sections are more active than others but sometimes I give post on downward sections. And if we see other section then those sections are also interesting. 

If you like my comment then give me heart. 

Thanks. 

I am agree with your opinion that we should participate in other sections of the forum but unfortunately a lot of members prefer to work in first four sections. I think we should also learn knowledge and information from other sections by the posting in them. We can enhance our knowledge about the cryptocyrrency and cryptotalk by participating in all sections therefore we should not be limited in three or four sections.