Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please participate in others sections not only the first 4 sections!

Dear Cryptotalk community members, please visit the others sections and participate with your post and likes.

Because I see in others sections, there's no life, it's like a desert in the south Cryptotalk!

All people went north to work on the 4 sections!

image.thumb.png.273902f94bafe45a35598fabb4ce0e34.png

Please make an effort, it is possible now as newbies you have enough topics in these 4 sections above, but later you will need other topics.

But you need to help the old members like me, we have almost participated in all the topics of these 4 sections,

and some of our posts and topics of other sections have not received contributions!

Thank you...:classic_rolleyes:

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will follow your request but sorry for that I haven't understand your posts that about what you are talking . After understanding the question I will try my best to that thing that you have requested all others of the crypto users. I can't understand about the south or other side of crypto . What do you mean by this?

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The top sections have good traffic and members are going after earning. If the forum change it's policy and give slightly earning for dead sections it will give life to them. But I think all section needed equally attention from members. Their for we have to create content and visit to those sections. Those section are also containing knowledge ,information and experiences of members. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear Cryptotalk community members, please visit the others sections and participate with your post and likes.

Because I see in others sections, there's no life, it's like a desert in the south Cryptotalk!

Please make an effort, it is possible now as newbies you have enough topics in these 4 sections above, but later you will need other topics.

But you need to help the old members like me, we have almost participated in all the topics of these 4 sections,

and some of our posts and topics of other sections have not received contributions!

In my experience those 4 sections which are started, they are mostly having new things to discuss and they are more usefully than those remaining sections. 

Yes of course my friend, there are many members who are using only first three sections for posting as we can see many posts are posted in About Forum, For Beginners, and Crypto World. The most reason I have noticed is that the many beginners use only the Beginners section and creat topics in that section to ask something about Cryptotalk forum. That's why many other people replies to that question to help that beginners. My opinion is that beginners should be read first the rules of the forum in About Forum section and make everything clear without creating any questions in Beginners section.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I try to participate in other sections as well,  but in some sections it is so hard to get noticed so it is almost impossible to get likes. So i think it is up to the admins to think of a way to save these other sections.

Edited by selfmade

Just now, tienda said:

Everyone who are using crypto currencies they have their categories on what's bring them in crypto currencies, for example lets say I'm in crypto because of trading only, how could i participate in gambling section instead of trading section?

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is good advice, and especially for beginners it will help them a lot more to be part of sections as Wallets, Exchanges, and Trading, where they can learn something more about cryptocurrencies, that will be very important for them. Perhaps they are taking it slow, but I hope that they won't just stay at beginners section and try to make themselves useful.

• +3 1

I have seen many members who are only use the first 4 sections and never preference to other sections, and the other sections are now completely ignored and number of posts are less in numbers. 

If every member focus on every sections then of course the whole sections will be more popular and for new members it will be easy to understand.

• +3 1

The more you rank grow in the forum it is expected of a member to be advancing in experience and understanding. For this to be achieve then that particular member must strive and diversify his or her attention on the available sections. Each contains specific and unique experience, skills it impacts to members

• +2 1

On 1/26/2021 at 9:54 AM, tienda said:

Having looked above I see the forum has up to or more than 16 sections and each sections with a different topics created by users I appreciate you for the reminder it is very important members visits other forums so that they will not be dead so as to acquire more knowledge not only sideline in some specific sections alone.

• +2 1

The forum has been a lot of help to me in so many ways. I am even learning trading lately, however as a beginner, I made many mistakes that probably I should just stay away from leverage which is very risk and one mistake cost me $70. The forum helps to learn and avoid this, and there is many that advice us to follow the correct moves and make trades based in planning and knowledge of the risk and the outcome. The rest sections besides trading are also very important and can help us decide about many parts in crypto where we are confused.

• +2 1

I find that the north is used most often. Looking at the amount of content, you can see the obvious difference in the number of posts in forums that are completely different from forums.

I Have Also Noticed It My Dear Friend And Everyone Should Post In Every  Section Its North Or South But All Of Sections Must Be Active. Only First 4 Sections Are Not Easy All Of Sections Are Easy And Everyone Will Get Knowledge From Every Section. 

@tienda

• +2 1

Everyone should post in all sections.  There are many who post in just a few sections.  If one only posts in a few sections then his knowledge will not increase that much.  But if a member posts in all sections then he can gain good knowledge. So all members should post in all sections.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Everyone should post in all sections.  There are many who post in just a few sections.  If one only posts in a few sections then his knowledge will not increase that much.  But if a member posts in all sections then he can gain good knowledge. So all members should post in all sections.

I do not think it is necessary to post in all sections, one should post on  sections he/she is familiar or knowledgeable with, it is up to the admins to find a way to make users interested in posting to other sections which are like abandoned. And I think they are doing it by making newbies post only on sections which are not popular.

You are absolutely right friend. We saw lot of new post that is only came from first four section. Most of the people create topic only from these section. But the others section has been blanked for this. So we should post on the others section too. 

• +2 1

On 1/26/2021 at 11:18 PM, asel123a said:

Hello my friend, why is there no traffic in these departments? Certainly there is a reason. It is better for us to follow a certain reason. This problem will be solved. In my opinion, we should all visit those sections and benefit from them. Thank you.

Those other sections which having less traffics, those are the sections which has less things to contribute, and if you noticed many members who are contributing to those sections, they are always duplicating posts and topics also. 

I am a new member as you can see and I am still interacting only in the first two sections because I am learning all the correct operation of the forum but once I have things clearer and know more about the forum I will go to the other sections also to interact because it is good to get all kinds of information. 

I have been reporting these problem from a while but as the forum is more popular among beginners We can accept the popularity that the top sections gain comparitively greater than other that are way complex are more informative like tutorial and trading maynot get beginner attention as they are already afraid from the word trading if we see the psychological prespective of a new members.

But reading must be done in all section by new members also otherwise there is no way the performance of new to cryptofield will increase if they do so. That's why as you said ,all sections must get same attention.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for the advice.  Of course it is not right to spend time in just one section.  Instead, time should be spent going to all the sections.  Because in this case our knowledge will be fully expanded.  And our focus on work will increase a lot more.

Well said and share a very valuable issue with members to aware about it. They should think about it work possible all sections of the forum. Mostly we can see people just remains in top four section. Other sections has little amount of replies and topics as compare to the above four sections. So please give proper time in all the forum's sections and deliver your knowledge there.

Yes dear we should also participate in other sections. And other thing which i noticed that when we only work in one beginner section then our comments are deleting on daily basis but when we post on other sections then they delete only one or two post. 

So please post in every section in this platform not only in 3 or 4 section. 

• +2 1

Yes now i participate with all section when i am new here i just only work here on beginners section so i am also suggested all people to work on the other forum as well as you work on  beginner section

Thank you so much for helping the newbies with your useful content. I also appreciate your efforts. We all should be help the beginners to make them this forum useful. It is true that every beginner start his journey from first four section and then he just use only four sections. This topic will definitely learn them to know that there are also other useful sections to get useful information such as Mobile apps, Trading, Marketplace, Job, Wallets and others. You also can learn a good knowledge about relevant sections.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️