Is 25$ next target for DOT?(Price Analysis) - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Is 25$ next target for DOT?(Price Analysis)

If we look at the top 5 coins right now according to the market cap. The coin that used to be not any near the top 10 is now at the top 5. Yes I am talking about the Polkadot. The performance of the Dot in this cycle is really fascinating and it had already done more than 180% in the recent 45 days. For most altcoins if we see the money flow after Ethereum starts pumping which seems happening after the btc dominance fall, it goes to the Coin that are below the Ethereum and the next coin beneath ETH is DOT as USDT doesn't counts here.

If we look at the price history of the DOT it seems it is following the same pattern after the breakout from the key resistance which was at around 5-6$ since long time.

/362767049_dotpriceanalysis.thumb.png.0b379f25d40242fc1e742a74551478e8.png

Tradingview Direct Link-Click Here

After the long consolidation DOT had made its move to the 9-10$ area and we retest the 21MA and then the price spikes to the 14-15$ area. And Because of that and overall Bullish market ongoing at these moment In my view the price will again follow the same trend and we will be making a retest at the 21MA level at around the 14$ which was the previous local resistance for the price. And if we don't see the Pullback then its again will be bullish and we will test the 18-19$ level if there is any likely correction after the upward move.

And the same 21MA level cold be considered as the Entry Target in my view for the DOT.

2004308629_fibdot.thumb.png.5e037f36cde6472301f82886a2944096.png

Tradingview Direct LInk -Click Here

If we draw the Fibonacci from the swing high to the wing low, then we can clearly see the next target around 25-26$ which is at 1.618 fib level in the chart. And right now I am looing for that target from the DOT for some profit Booking. If the BTC Dominance get rejection and we see down move more then most of the alts will do even bigger and Dot comes in second position in that. That's why I am looking my eyes wide open in the Dot and I suggest other members to do the same thing if we see the Altseason which is happening in small small packet this time unlike 2017.

What do you think about the DOT Price in coming Days? Will it be Able to reach the target as the charts are showing or we will see the pullback? Do you support or argue with my insight?

Edited by Ridam
Title get small correction for convience
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Maybe the DOT next price could reach $25, but for me I don't believe that's much in DOT investment because I don't know about that coin for a long but suddenly I see it in the top 10 of best crypto currencies

• +5 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

23 hours ago, joemcgwa said:

Maybe the DOT next price could reach $25, but for me I don't believe that's much in DOT investment because I don't know about that coin for a long but suddenly I see it in the top 10 of best crypto currencies

I share the same opinion with you, some of these  coins would rise and hit higher ranks, people starts to invest on it without knowing that it is at the peak, suddenly when whales starts to cashout profits for good, you end up getting loss instead of profits.. this happens all the time.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:55 PM, joemcgwa said:

I think you should read about the Dot and its fundamentals, Dot seems really great project and it can allow cross chain communication between two Blockchains. On top of Polkadot entire blockchain can be build on and they do have a great roadmaps and development ongoing if we see the fundamentals.

15 hours ago, selfmade said:

I , people starts to invest on it without knowing that it is at the peak, suddenly when whales starts to cashout profits for good, you end up getting loss instead of profits.. this happens all the time.

Thats simple thing we should to note, Profit booking will happen at any peak if we see in any market situation. And typically it will make a small pullback, we don't see a big correction because of Profitbooking if we are targeted for long term. 

• +2 1

Some think DOT has a lot more to give, but I am recommending being strict and I fear that the markets are over heated for weeks. While Bitcoin and Ethereum have had institutional investments most of the rest cryptocurrencies go unnoticed and only invested heavily by the same crypto whales that pump each coin of their choosing. Polkadot has given very little in fundamentals yet, all I've heard is promises and we have been told the same about it like previously done by EOS, Tron, Waves, and so many other projects that just base their strategy on being the same thing as Ethereum, only not ever reaching it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, Ridam said:

What do you think about the DOT Price in coming Days?

Your dot  next  price  movement  should be increase  up more because last two time dot almost pumped  every  time in 2x average  so in this case there has chance  to go more than 30 usd but if eth pumped to 2k usd then be sure dot gonna break the crypto market  and touch  up 100 usd immediately ... That is why if you planning  about long term holding then it would be profitable .. 

• +1 1

On 1/29/2021 at 5:07 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Your dot  next  price  movement  should be increase  up more because last two time dot almost pumped  every  time in 2x average  so in this case there has chance  to go more than 30 usd but if eth pumped to 2k usd then be sure dot gonna break the crypto market  and touch  up 100 usd immediately ... That is why if you planning  about long term holding then it would be profitable .. 

Well , If Dot price go above my target then its more awesome. I am expecring it to cross 25$ marks or touch 24$ as if you look thr fibonanci retracement you can see the next target at that level.

And the random alts are pumping and we see doge performance, you can say that dot will show significant move in the altseason if likely any happens.

• +3 1

As for me, I don't believe in DOT investment that much because I haven't known about the coin for long but suddenly I find it in the top 20 best cryptocurrencies.

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

And the random alts are pumping and we see doge performance, you can say that dot will show significant move in the altseason if likely any happens

Doge given  us an sudden pump which no trader imagine like this but look on uni coin now Because  it raise  up from 5 usd to 20 usd..  Can ypu imagine the profit  almost 4x pump though  the doge coin pump  was much higher  than any coin.. Anyway,this some example  show us that soon dot will have another  pump..

I should have bought DOT when in December I got this advice from a few people at a price range of $5-$10. Now price is around $20 and buying with a target of $25 is not what I like to do. Price is four times higher from two months ago and the market cap of this coin is already too high. I don't want to risk with DOT now so I'm going to wait for some kind of price that will be very lower and ridiculous enough to buy.

Edited by yonkii

Surprised to see the stunning comeback of DOT to fix 6th spot on coinmarketcap with the market dominance 1.52%. ATH for DOT is appeared to be $21 so your prediction is approaching very close to $25 and probably it will be possible by the end of February. I see, DOT is being actively traded on top exchange sites like Binance, huobi, etc. 

• +1 1

On 2/7/2021 at 9:11 PM, Whited35 said:

Surprised to see the stunning comeback of DOT to fix 6th spot on coinmarketcap with the market dominance 1.52%. ATH for DOT is appeared to be $21 so your prediction is approaching very close to $25 and probably it will be possible by the end of February. I see, DOT is being actively traded on top exchange sites like Binance, huobi, etc. 

Yea, Just like I mentioned the price touched the 21MA and get a strong support from that level. And because of which the price get bounced back. Also tge fundamentals looks very strong for dot to perform better in this cycle. As we know in such bullish trend happening right now everycoin is getting pumped and project like Dot with strong fundamentals are getting much more Progress than usual.

It has already touched 23$ so , there is likely chance 24-25$ is on its way sooner.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

As we know in such bullish trend happening right now everycoin is getting pumped and project like Dot with strong fundamentals are getting much more Progress than usual.

It has already touched 23$ so , there is likely chance 24-25$ is on its way sooner.

More likely yes. I am standby now to track market momentums. Active trading is going on. Expecting a dip to purchase DOT but it is not looking like to revert from its pace 😀! DOT, TWT, and few other altcoins are  becoming my next target during this bullish trend created by the institutional investments in crypto. 

• +2 1

On 2/9/2021 at 8:58 AM, Whited35 said:

More likely yes. I am standby now to track market momentums. Active trading is going on. Expecting a dip to purchase DOT but it is not looking like to revert from its pace 😀! DOT, TWT, and few other altcoins are  becoming my next target during this bullish trend created by the institutional investments in crypto. 

All target that I have mentoned in the post are completed already. And if we see the price the Dot is doing awesome as it's trading at 29$ right now. If anyone have invested along with me then they would have been in awesome profit. I have booked some Profit and waiting to sell the remaining part if dot moves even further.

Also talking about dip, I think if btc make small correction we will see the dip in altcoins and I would be taking entry again.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

All target that I have mentoned in the post are completed already. And if we see the price the Dot is doing awesome as it's trading at 29$ right now. If anyone have invested along with me then they would have been in awesome profit. I have booked some Profit and waiting to sell the remaining part if dot moves even further.

I performed a serious research about the Polkadot blockchain network which is incredibly the best. It has created the possibilities for creating private and public blockchains based on the main network of Polkadot. The DOT tokens from this great blockchain network has an endless possibilities in the cryptocurrency sphere. I am re-considering this token to put in my portfolio. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 26/01/2021 at 8:41 AM, Ridam said:

If we look at the top 5 coins right now according to the market cap. The coin that used to be not any near the top 10 is now at the top 5. Yes I am talking about the Polkadot. The performance of the Dot in this cycle is really fascinating and it had already done more than 180% in the recent 45 days. For most altcoins if we see the money flow after Ethereum starts pumping which seems happening after the btc dominance fall, it goes to the Coin that are below the Ethereum and the next coin beneath ETH is DOT as USDT doesn't counts here.

If we look at the price history of the DOT it seems it is following the same pattern after the breakout from the key resistance which was at around 5-6$ since long time.

/362767049_dotpriceanalysis.thumb.png.0b379f25d40242fc1e742a74551478e8.png

Tradingview Direct Link-Click Here

After the long consolidation DOT had made its move to the 9-10$ area and we retest the 21MA and then the price spikes to the 14-15$ area. And Because of that and overall Bullish market ongoing at these moment In my view the price will again follow the same trend and we will be making a retest at the 21MA level at around the 14$ which was the previous local resistance for the price. And if we don't see the Pullback then its again will be bullish and we will test the 18-19$ level if there is any likely correction after the upward move.

And the same 21MA level cold be considered as the Entry Target in my view for the DOT.

2004308629_fibdot.thumb.png.5e037f36cde6472301f82886a2944096.png

Tradingview Direct LInk -Click Here

If we draw the Fibonacci from the swing high to the wing low, then we can clearly see the next target around 25-26$ which is at 1.618 fib level in the chart. And right now I am looing for that target from the DOT for some profit Booking. If the BTC Dominance get rejection and we see down move more then most of the alts will do even bigger and Dot comes in second position in that. That's why I am looking my eyes wide open in the Dot and I suggest other members to do the same thing if we see the Altseason which is happening in small small packet this time unlike 2017.

What do you think about the DOT Price in coming Days? Will it be Able to reach the target as the charts are showing or we will see the pullback? Do you support or argue with my insight?

I keep telling people and my friends that DOT is really a nice crypto and it really do have prospects. There's high probability of it even bung higher than that in a long run.

On 2/13/2021 at 3:24 PM, Whited35 said:

I performed a serious research about the Polkadot blockchain network which is incredibly the best. It has created the possibilities for creating private and public blockchains based on the main network of Polkadot. The DOT tokens from this great blockchain network has an endless possibilities in the cryptocurrency sphere. I am re-considering this token to put in my portfolio. 

From the time I made this post, Dot has nearly 2X from the price. And my investment in it also had done the samething. I have booked profit in different level but I am hodling few parts still as its only Profit.

In this cycle Dot seems pretty confident from both fundamental and technical prespective. As the growth of Eth killer looks significant ie,bnb. Dot comes in first rank on that.

• +2 1

I see many analyses for many coins everyday and they all share one thing, it is impossible to know the time when a coin is going to hit high price. Some people bought coins in hope that they will rise within days , but it took them months, and others thought that they have time to buy a coin at low price before it hit new records but they were surprised that within few hours the coin raised terribly, so you never know when Dot will reach 25$

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Ridam said:

From the time I made this post, Dot has nearly 2X from the price. And my investment in it also had done the samething. I have booked profit in different level but I am hodling few parts still as its only Profit.

In this cycle Dot seems pretty confident from both fundamental and technical prespective. As the growth of Eth killer looks significant ie,bnb. Dot comes in first rank on that.

I love the impressive blockchain architecture of the Polkadot which allows transfer of tokens as well as arbitrary  data across the blockchain. As it has the real world applications, price of DOT can be bounced to cross the $100 mark in the near future. Bullish trend for DOT is already initiated in the cryptocurrency markets.   

• +3 1

This is a top technical analysis and delivered too. the price of Dot is now $40 and still looks good. I noticed a lot of excitement in polkadot and it was one of the few successful trades I made lately. I am very glad to see that this forum has so good traders. Polkadot has been performing great and I still hold even though I may consider to take some of the profit.

• +2 1

On 4/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, Mella said:

This is a top technical analysis and delivered too. the price of Dot is now $40 and still looks good. I noticed a lot of excitement in polkadot and it was one of the few successful trades I made lately. I am very glad to see that this forum has so good traders. Polkadot has been performing great and I still hold even though I may consider to take some of the profit.

DOT is really strong project in it's fundamental and that is why I am holding it from a long period of time. If anyone had followed this technical analysis and done trade, even in spot they were in 200%+ from the entry point as the DOT had made ATH of 47$. Now the price has dumped because of overall market crash but the price of the coin is still above the entry point which shows the good performance of the asset and perfect entry. I hope everyone following this had good profit.

• +3 1

it will surely reach it as soon as this drop stops, it is at $ 22 in these circumstances so by the time the improvement it will be there