No pains No gains. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

My dear friend, if you do not get tired, be patient, face many calamities and endure them, you will not succeed in any way, so if you face them in order to succeed

In my opinion, whoever is exposed to shocks when he wants to achieve his goal, this learns correctly because he has been subjected to mistakes, resisted them and confronted them, so in order for us to succeed we have to be patient

• +1 1

That's absolutely true saying by many years and has been proven very true. It is no doubt that the success always come from hard work. It will not be given to you just because of sitting at home. If you want to be successful, then you should have to work hard. There will not be given any reward until you will have to do some hard thing to achieve that.

It is true, my friend, I agree with you. There is no successful business without getting tired. We all want to reach the summit, but we do not put before our eyes the consideration that we must get tired to get what we want. Nothing comes out of the void

I completely agree with you that the gains and profits do not come from serious work. All the rich people around the world did serious and effective work until they became so in any work you do, do your best effort and you will become successful and gain more profit.

• +2 1

Its a right ideam that no pain lead you to no gain, so make an aim and remember that in achieving your aim you might lost several things like your money, time etc, but you don't have to stop before your destination.

I agree with you, my friend, because the path that is successful and fruitful does not come from emptiness, but rather is full of difficulties and hardships, but if we want to reach the top or the first place we must fall once and twice and suffer and then return to the realization of what we dreamed of when we first stepped in this path and then once after  Others become more experienced and we can know for ourselves how to avoid the consequences, shocks and pitfalls that exist..Because we have become all the best for you and everyone who dreams of glory

My dear friend, you are absolutely right. If you want to be successful You have to work hard, no pain no gain mean In order to achieve our goal, we have to take the information about cryptotalk and when we get the information, it makes us successful.

Hello my dear friend.yes you are right.if there is no pain then there is no gain.on this forum,we have to work hard to get knowledge which helps in making useful posts in order to earn a hendsome amount of money for living on this forum.

Thank you for this beautiful talk. Certainly nothing in this life comes easily. We have to work hard to achieve our goals and dreams and not to depend on others. Rely on yourself only and make your future in your own hands.

This is correct in order to gain and achieve what you want you to work hard and strive hard in yourself and your work, and to be patient, also with confidence and compassionate reading, following the rules of the forum well. Good work that is followed by effort and fatigue will inevitably be behind it a great achievement, and vice versa is also true for work here

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is good to know that every hArd work after this we become successful try to learn and strive because every behind hard work come success and excel۔the pain is a bad thing but we can skip it when we get success and what we want to get so we will get these hard things

Yes dear, pain is our way to success, if you want to become a successful trader, you must strengthen your culture in the field of trading and cryptocurrency trading, and this requires you to make great efforts to obtain information and gain experience, you may feel tired and bored at the beginning, but you will reach  Your goals at the end.

• +3 1

I have learned in my life that reaching success will not be an easy way at all, we will face difficulties, obstacles and losses until we reach our goals that we plan from the beginning of our life, so I trust that work and patience are the way to reach what I want.

Any work in this life needs to work diligently and perseverance at all times, conducting private research and ascertaining the information and its source, so be careful, friend, and be sure that you will surely succeed

• +1 1

Your words are very correct, that success in any business requires effort, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies that require high focus and constant search for market developments and not to lose any information, no matter how simple.  Good luck everyone.

Edited by Batool
  • +2 1

Yes my friend you are right this is the circle of the world that No pain Nothing gain So, if you want to do something else then don't think about it just do it don't tell your achievements to others just do it and then show your result  Thanks 

Yes my friend you are right this is the circle of the world that No pain Nothing gain So, if you want to do something else then don't think about it just do it don't tell your achievements to others just do it and then show your result  Thanks 

No one can reach the top and achieve goals without going through difficulties and working to overcome them, as well as making some mistakes because everyone makes mistakes, so it is better that we take the largest amount of information to avoid these things. Thank you.

This is the best slogan for this forum, and all users should use it as a slogan because you can't make money unless you work, and in this forum, you must work hard to stay with us and wait for your ranking and earnings.

Yes i agree with you friend. I am also think that if you didn't work hard than you will not gain nothing. If you want to become successful in your life and also want to gain anything than you should work hard. Their are lots of struggle behind the successful people. I hope you will also work for your goal.

You cannot get good results and achieve success without pain and perseverance, and you must be patient and strive to get On the desired results, and from this forum you can get useful information that gain experience and your communication on the Good results.

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right
We cannot reap profits without continuous work and determination to reach the goal
We cannot reach our goal without hardship and fatigue
We must bear and be patient in order to achieve our ambitions

• -1 1

Well said friend. We can achieve nothing without hard work and passion because hard work and patience is directly proportional to success. Like in this forum when we do hard work and work intelligently then we get likes and positive reputation.

No pain no gain,we cannot be achieved our goal when we didn't work hard.we work hard for our future by the grace of Allah we can success.

To achieve some thing big a person have to sacrifice and exactly as you said no pains no gain that means if a person want to learn then he has to face the difficulty and have to give some time to it .