What is YoBit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
manuel ramirez

What is YoBit?

Usually Yobit is a popular exchanger.  It is much safer and more reliable.  Its security system is much stronger.  It is very easy to use.  The exchange fee is much lower here.  Anyone here can exchange and trade their cryptocurrencies very securely.

In my opinions, It's a good platefroum for increasing knowledge and experience for online work. Youbit is also digital currency. And through this platefroum you can get digital currency. As well as it's a useful platefroum.

Yobit is a good exchanger for dollars, roubles and other different types of currencies. You can easily exchange them by this way. Yobit is a good exchanger for dollars, roubles and other different types of currencies. You can easily exchange them by this way. It is too safe and secure method. I think that this accurate explanation of the Yobit  platform will help many new members understand the world of crypto and make good profits.

Thank you, dear friend, for sharing such an informative post with us. It really cleared some of my confusion about yobit as well. Yes, it is the best crypto exchanging network I have used yet. And keep it like that for a long time.

• +5 1

Connectivity is a digital currency used for trading.You have to post on this platform and you get bets for the posts.They invest in stocks that keep filling up over time.

It is online base trading site where people can  exchange his /her money from bitcoin to their local currency. I often use it and exchange it into my local currency.it is safe and more interesting platform

On 1/26/2021 at 5:34 AM, alialyousef123a said:

Very valuable information, but I want to ask about how to know my earnings and how to work and buy

Dear dude, its very simple not so difficult here while working via cryptotalk. Just post which is very new and valuable for the users. Follow the forums all rules. Link your Crypto with Yobit account about which @manuel ramirez, talking about. This is a very worthy wallet for the purpose of securing coins and then withdraws.

• +4 1

It's my first experience of crypto currency ever I have stat with the yobit when I want to understand crypto and stat my first trade there it's easy to use and secure without any problems I advice all new users to use it ,there is many opportunities in the exchange that they can profits 

We all know more or less about yobit.  This is the exchange side.  We can exchange our earned coins from here and here we can earn by treading coins.  In addition we can invest here.  Every feature is so great we all use it and it plays a very important role in our work.

Thanks for giving us knowledge to understand the yobit platform i think if we follow your advice and give serious to your topic than we get more money here because yobit is the only platform who have good opportunity like invest box or much nore

As a new member of this forum i made sure that i've search somw of thw important matters here. As for what i have seen, yobit is a wallet that we need in order for us to get the payment we will have here in the forum. We need to connect our cyrptotalk account to or yobit account so we can have tracks in our post here. 

YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.

Russia

YoBit is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Russia. It was launched in 2014. A YoBit exchange review shows that it serves the cryptosphere via almost 500 active markets (493+) and a massive 7000+ currency pairs, including both crypto-to-crypto and fiat-to-crypto currency pairs.

Just now, lord99 said:

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success in work here .. Thank you for this participation and the explanation that you provided is very important for new members and beginners to work properly and this platform is very important in my opinion, it is the best, most secure and credible. I am very happy to be here in this Wonderful forum .. Good luck everyone

Hi my friend, the yobit platform is really cool, especially having an investment fund in it. There are a lot of cryptocurrencies that give you advantages that you can increase your capital on a daily basis.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is a place where we exchange our cryptocurrency.Yobit exchange is safe and secure.Yobit provide us low fees.This exchange deals with many cryptocurrencies. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yobit it a trading platform quite similar to bitcoin. It is an online exchange trading platform curated to support cryptocurrency trading. The website is completely legal and was based on Russia like this forum is.

Youbit is an exchanger.We get payment through this exchange.Many traders trade through this exchanger.Joining them on social media gives us free coins and they also have different source of earning.

Putting the platform under investigation definitely rises some questions about the safety and security of the platform. But I've tried it myself in the last few months, and it's working (deposit/withdraw/trading) really well, and I haven't seen any problems in it (yet 🙂 ).

1 hour ago, Ab.kalyar said:

Dear dude, its very simple not so difficult here while working via cryptotalk. Just post which is very new and valuable for the users. Follow the forums all rules. Link your Crypto with Yobit account about which @manuel ramirez, talking about. This is a very worthy wallet for the purpose of securing coins and then withdraws.

According to my knowledge yobit is exchange site. Which is use to exchange the coins in our fiat currency. Yobit site is affliated  with cryptotalk compeign . Here we can know about our paid posts. Here we can receive bitcoins.Dear @Ab.kalyar I am agree with you. But i want to ask some more information about yobit. How can we earn from talktoken on yobit?

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Youbit is a good exchanger in all the world where we can easily exchange our money to another currencies and we can trade also in this forum we can get free rewards also in this forum we can send the moeny to another wallet Also by this forum we can play games and earn profit from this forum.

• +2 1

this platform is the best platform for trading and investing.  Which is very easy to control.  As a result, anyone can safely exchange their cryptocurrency here.I think about it all the time and it shows all the elements used in different ways by then.

Thanks for explaining the Yobit in such a good manners. Your this information will help all the newbies. I also have learnt from this topic many things.

I am feeling happy to answer you so my friend yobit is an amazing platform which gives you opportunity to store your bitcoin and other digital currency. You can use it for trading. In yobit you have maximum security but don't tell your public or private key to anyone.

Yobit is a great site in which you can keep your payment safe. Your useful posts are count in Yobit and you can see your paid posts in your Yobit account. You can gain profit by invest your talk in investment box. It's a safe and secure site.

• +3 1