Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

My friend, in my opinion, that when this error is frequent on a daily basis, it makes sense for you to get warning points, but make sure that your post or comment is free from spelling errors.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hello my dear friends , I got some warning points due to some incorrect topic it will disappear in one month , I acknowledge that  because I know it was my mistake , I never  do it anymore , the warnings points  gives a guidance , we can what we can never do

• +4 1

No there is no rule for this thing but you should be careful that your sentence make sense to reader. Otherwise it will be considered as spam and useless and you will definitely get warning points. But the penalty of warning point due to incorrect sentence or topic is not punishable.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think you will receive warning points for this kind of wiriting mistakes but you need to make

sure that your posts are creative and in high quality also you have to improve your writing to avoid

any deletation of posts or warning points

Halo dear dont woory about if you can get a Grammer mistake then you can not get a warning points.because i read the all rules and regulations of this forum.no write that Grammer mistake get an warning points.so try to correct the mistakes . because human learn from our mistakes and never try again.and improved the english skills.best of luck.

I guess don't be banned because of grammatical errors, but you should take care of your posts and comments, as there is no excuse for making frequent mistakes permanently.

I have done NCE received warning point because of useless contents, when I was still a newbie in the forum I generate a post without choose the best Section for the post, after round I received 1 negative reputation, some minutes ago the Admin warn me and restricts me from post for good 74 working hours.

As far I know there is not any rule about this. But I will suggest you not to make any grammatical mistake. Because of this kind of mistake many people can't be benifited from our post. 

On 1/25/2021 at 8:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

@Sophie0011 Dear friend, you should try to o correct you grammatical mistakes if you want to understand you topic,posts by members easily they will guide you in a proper you, if do mistake by grammatical mistakes it is possible to ban you.

My friend I don't think so. That this mistake deserve to be warned. But if you are doing this mistake more frequently then yes . You do deserve to get warned . And you surely will get warned by the moderators or admin. So we have to make sure that we don't repeat that mistake. Because if we do there is a chance that we get warned

My dear friend, I don’t think so.because am new here i don’t know that if you’re foult in grammatical then you warning.Its depends on your focus and work hard.If your English is not good and you make a grammatical mistakes.Then,You will not get warning points .But your post may b deleted. 

Dear i think there is no law that a moderator banned you due grammatical mistake but we try to create useful topic which is full of information there is no grammatical mistake and spelling mistake that every one can easly understand

i think in my own opinion if you have committed some grammatically errors repeatedly it will cause you get some warning points for you to take serious on your mistakes and chance also for you to take some serious checking of grammars and mistakes in every posts let us keep in mind to check firstly before we post our ideas here to make sure that we can't get those warning points.

As we know, some Skills is required to work in the forum, asour English Grammar Skill should be good, our typing Skill should be good, our reading Skill should be good, all of us should be good firstly and my advice we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important...

When you mistake the spell too much, then the reader will not understand you. In this way, you will try to tell something else and if the reader reads you in any other way, then your meaning will change. And in this way, when you make a lot of mistakes, then you say that you can get a warning point and your account can also be banned. So it is important that you do not make such mistakes at all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no problem in little grammatical mistake.If your topic have two or three grammatical mistakes than its no problem if your complete sentence is wrong and specially if your title of topic is wrong in grammer or sentence than you will be given warning points for one month expiry so always becare and avoid grammatical mistake or sentence mistskes so that your post will be usefull for others.Give proper time to your post think before write and before publish chek twice if have any mistake than you should correct it and than post.

On 1/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, Sophie0011 said:

I want to know, sometimes we make grammatical mistakes while writing early, will there be a warning point for this?

If your post is not in accordance with the rules then your post will be deleted but you will not be given  warning point but if you have made mistake in the topic you will be given a warning point.

Dear mate if you repeat this mistake on daily basis then it will be harmful for you and become the cause of warning point which you get from crypto. So try your best to not to repeat this mistake. Best wishes for all 😊

• +2 1

No dear i don't think so. It is not in rules of this forum. We know that spelling mistake is mandatory. It can be done by all peoples. It may be the fault of touchpad of phone. I have not heard about warning due to spelling mistake. So don't worry and do your best 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Just now, Sadia12 said:

Dear mate if you repeat this mistake on daily basis then it will be harmful for you and become the cause of warning point which you get from crypto. So try your best to not to repeat this mistake. Best wishes for all 😊

@Sadia12  Yes mate you are right. I am agree with you. We should not repeat the same mistake again and again. We should learn from our mistakes and tried to make sure that we will never make this mistake again. Because mistakes are for learning. If we not learned from our mistakes than we are duffers.

• +3 2

Dear friend, you must be very careful about this. Because if you made a mistake in the grammatical past then maybe why you will be given earning points. And you may be denied posting from here for a few days.So you should pay special attention to this topic and here you should comment on useful questions so that when these people see your comments you get positive reaction.

Good luck to you always🥰

I think you won't receive any warning points for making grammatical errors but make sure the grammatical errors are not frequent. Always strive to create useful and informative posts and topics check and read your post before posting. 

There is no exact rule about the grammatical mistakes. But you should always be careful while writing a new post. Never do it in hurry. You can get a warning point for posting irrelevant posts because of that. 

• +3 1