Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

Hello my dear friend
As far as I know there are no warning points for grammatical errors.
But in my opinion, we must beware of this matter and make sure after writing the topic that it is written correctly linguistically and without any errors

Well, your question does not have a clear answer by the moderates in the section (About Forum)  But it is considered a mistake and for this reason I think that maybe if you repeat the mistake a lot, you will receive a warning point. Pay close attention to that and try to make your topic free of errors

• +2 1

I think that when you repeat it, you will definitely get warning points, so you have to check the post that you write several times before publishing it in order not to fall into the trap of getting warning points

• +4 1

It happens only when you do these errors on consistent basis and when you show very poor grammatical skills. Continuous errors will lead you to such a stage. So, better is try to improve your English grammar and writing skills. It will not only help you here in this forum but in practical life as well.

• +4 1

This is common with the new members in the platform who don't have proper knowledge and experience of posting in the cryptotalk platform, so you might receive warning point for making too much grammatical errors, so let's avoid that. 

Well .. I do not think that I have read a law on spelling errors, but in order to communicate a useful idea to the community, you must do the correct writing. It is better for you and us .. There is no excuse for repeating spelling mistakes. Thanks for the notice

Try to avoid grammatical or spelling mistakes, because if they are obviously frequent, you must get a warning point, but if it is one-time, I do not think that supervisors with such severe errors will hold you accountable for an unintentional mistake the first time.

@Sophie0011

• +3 1

No, my friend, they won't give you warning points for a single grammatical error, but I think your post will be deleted. But with our daily practice of this program we will overcome the grammatical errors and be better. Don't break yourself for Insar. make it a motivation to be better in the days to come.

Hey!

Hope you don't get a warning. After all, many people on this forum write illiterately. And most likely, they are not thrown - PowerPoint. For example, they never threw me a point for illiteracy. I try to write well, beautifully, intelligently and express my constructive opinion.

Thanks for the topic!

Good luck in everything!

We are all prone to making grammatical mistakes when sharing and writing posts and responses, but if they are simple, I don't think they will give us warning points.
Either if you repeat the error too much in many of our writings, we will definitely get warning points
So some scrutiny and caution won't take us much time and keep us from getting it

Well, there are no rules about this. But you should avoid spelling mistakes because if you frequently make same type mistakes you can get warning point. So be careful ang good luck. 

Personally, I recommend you to read the general rules of the forum so that you do not have these doubts and can work correctly in the forum and without problems of receiving warning points since writing bad posts violates the rules and you must be very careful with the grammar of your texts.

No dear friend, i think there is no warning point for this but you should make your post sensible for others to read or you should not make any spelling mistakes.

Yes, dear, the site deletes comments that contain misspellings and wrong and duplicate information, so you have to use the translator to correct the errors.

You should not fall for clerical errors. 
You should write simple and easy words 
For all friends to understand. 
Do not try to copy other people's comments and write a comment that contains at least a hundred characters

• +1 1

There are some people who have been sent warning points, and there are a number of them if sent to them
In my opinion, if the error leads to a change of meaning, then it is possible to send warning points.

Yes, my friend, if there are frequent misspellings on a daily basis, it is normal to get warning points, which is why you should check the topics before posting to avoid warning points

In my view, if you commit any grammatically errors repeatedly, you will receive some warning points and the opportunity to take some serious testing of grammars and faults in every message. Let us bear in mind to search too before we post our thoughts here to ensure that we do not receive such warning points.

No you don't get any Warning point if you have some grammatical mistake. But on the other side if you break the rules and regulations of this forum then you will get warning point by the moderators of this forum.

Well my friend, there is no such thing in the forum rules, but it is not acceptable for you to write a comment that contains incomprehensible words or many spelling mistakes, we must pay close attention 

You saw a lot of friends talking about grammatical errors. Everyone has this problem. Yes of course you will be sent warning points. So avoid mistakes and check your post.

Hello dear members newbies beginners hope you all are doing a job and sweet home first rafal I want to tell you that warning points give us path for making the best I think we need to Tu and Eyes the post before posting them

• +3 1

Hi 

I think that this is not true because I can all the Laws on this forum I don't see anything about this. So keep doing your work and Don't repeat a mistake try to upgrade your grammar 

Dear you should pay attention to spelling and grammatical errors because of their negative effects on the topic and work to avoid them before the publishing process because the spelling and grammatical error is a fatal mistake because of its negative effects as it works to change the basic goals of any topic with a slight error and does not understand the desired goal of A topic containing spelling errors and grammar, so we must spell and check words, not simple errors

I think grammer mistake doesn't matter here.Just sense of sentence matter here.If sentence is able to understand then its ok.But if the sentence is not able to understand then there will be a chance of getting warning points.But better is that to not make grammar mistake as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.