I was a dumb - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AsimAbbas

I was a dumb

Every time I think of my past I get shattered and furious what i do silly things but i keep calm myself by thinking about the positive things and my goals in life to achieve its all about the control on your self

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Don't worry my dear mate of this forum 

You have joined very excellent platform 

From this forum your all worries will be resolved 

It is best place for learning and earning 

Use your skills and knowledge to create useful and helpful post and topic 

Don't worry from the problem 

Always try to check its solution my dear friend 

Don't worry about past 

Always be motivated person then you will have succesfull future ahead 

• +5 1

Just now, M Shahmeer said:

Don't worry my dear mate of this forum 

You have joined very excellent platform 

From this forum your all worries will be resolved 

It is best place for learning and earning 

Use your skills and knowledge to create useful and helpful post and topic 

Don't worry from the problem 

Always try to check its solution my dear friend 

Don't worry about past 

Always be motivated person then you will have succesfull future ahead 

this really means a lot to me, thanks for this, I'm really happy to see the comment, i am motivated and IA will be, once again thanks my dear friend

Dear partner.  At first I had to spend more time on it than working on the forum.  Because I didn't know anything about forums then.  But now I am able to know something about this forum which is why I don't have to spend much time working on it.  Thanks

• +4 1

20 hours ago, AsimAbbas said:

Every time I think of my past I get shattered and furious what i do silly things but i keep calm myself by thinking about the positive things and my goals in life to achieve its all about the control on your self

@AsimAbbas Dear very nice, dear by over thinking we will getting depression therefore think but it should be positive then you will satisfy in this world negative thinking will just wasting of time. After thinking try and apply it practically in life you will get experience by these steps.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:37 PM, AsimAbbas said:

Most of the forum members before they're are dum, because before I personally always waste my time, data, and energy doing something useless and unhelpful or Gain, but when I joined this forum, learn a lot of lesson from my past mistake.

Edited by Ababakrin
Missing words

Indeed. Positive thinking brings a lot of change to us. Positive thinking is about having a positive attitude that we expect good and satisfactory results. In other words, positive thinking is trying to bring the environment to its side without being discouraged even in adverse circumstances. There is no substitute for positive thinking to make life healthier and more beautiful and move toward our goal. @AsimAbbas

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

My brother, you do not grieve. Rather, you found a good job. This work is very beneficial. This is a work that gives you money and knowledge together. If you want to find a lot of new knowledge and money together, it is possible. Popular with people, and this job helps us a lot.

To be successful and feel comfortable, all you have to do is not to look at the past and not think in a negative way about the mistakes that you have made. Be positive and be an experience for you to learn, gain more experience and achieve success.

Never let the negative idea and think take over your mind you will never succeed like that just be positive and think positive even if you fall just try again and be sure you will reach your goals at any time this how it work specially in crypto currency 

Hello my friend, I would not say that you are stupid but that you did not find your way, try to focus on your goals and do not decline that everything has its time but with effort and will it is achieved, it is only you have patience the cryptographic world is a difficult road but always If you propose, you will succeed, do not get depressed and continue.

• +2 1

Many times we think that about ourselves, but what we have left is to move on, we learn along the way and the mistakes made serve as a reminder that we are wrong and we should not make the same mistakes, the crypto world always gives second entries or second chances, I've learned that, your friend too.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:37 PM, AsimAbbas said:

Yes, dear 

we learn much from our past.

Yes its difficult to forget it.

Bit not impossible to do it.

It can only happen if you are willing to do this

So be positive in your acts for building yoir future brightful.

Have faith In ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

you will get what you have been waiting for.

my best wishes for you dear.

You will definitely reached on yoir destination one day.

And on crypto talk 

if you have learned a single thing which helps you to huild yoir current character then yhat will be a blessing.

Create your own legacy hy doing good deeds.

yes, I surely agree with you sometimes we feel like that because we remember our last time with all the waste things we have done, but I think this will make us attain a great experience on this forum. keep calm and your passion.

My dear friend, you should not feel despair and frustration, and you should always have the drive and ambition to achieve what you aspire to. Therefore, you have to believe in your abilities to achieve your goals and achieve your goals.

It is common that everyone fails and it is also common that you find yourself emotionally disturbed but all you have to do it to use your mind and stay calm and find the way out.

When someone asks you something, you can't find the language to answer.But when you have been dumb for a long time, you have been able to express your thoughts through culture.Because you have become experienced.So I think we should all be patient in anything. Allah the Almighty was able to make everyone patient because the fruit of patience is very sweet.

In fact, my friend, we all go through times when we feel how stupid our previous thinking is and that we made a mistake somewhere, but the person should be calm and confident and try to avoid such mistakes and problems, especially with regard to work here in the forum and try to do our work with focus And a greater effort

• +2 1

You are welcome mate,  this forum will bring all your dreams into reality becouse you have joined a wonderful platform where you  can learn and help yourself in the crypto world and you will also earn at the same time.  So don't worry mate. 

Edited by Manir
  • +1 1

Who among us has not made a mistake in this life and acts madly and fails ?? But victory is for those who make mistakes and learn from their mistakes, rise up after every failure and try again. These mistakes, my friend, are what we learned and make us gain the necessary experience to face anything in life.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right. We should never think about what we have, but should learn something from it, those who are in mistakes in it should never be used in the future. 

Friend, do not think about the past that will do you a lot of harm, just think about the future and move forward with the things that you are going to achieve, leave all the bad behind and only focus on the good and I can tell you that now that you have this site you will earn money without any problem.

Do not say that my friend, not every person did not know that there are things that he should focus and care about. I mean that he is a stupid person. You just do not have enough knowledge, but forget the past and focus on

Hello everyone, I believe that the silly things that have happened to us in the past can help us to make things better in the future, we can learn from our mistakes, so that we do not make mistakes again, and in this way, I am sure, we will be better people when making decisions.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:37 PM, AsimAbbas said:

Dear friend you should not lose heart and never be depressed if you are not getting something then maybe it's not right time you  should believe on your God and only those people get success that work with the patience  and in this forum Patience is very necessary if you are not getting reputation then you should continue your work one day you achieve your goal.

• +2 1