Bitcoin trading or Ethereum trading? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raju

Bitcoin trading or Ethereum trading?

Hello traders, hope you are working/trading with a good profit.

My simple asking which you prefer for trade? Bitcoin or Ethereum? Which is better for start trade with low volume capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good question, As both the market are different in sense of analysis and ETH or Ethereum is less risky with volume then BTC because ETH can be cover during loss while BTC is costly and Will take a year / 2 to cover.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

20 hours ago, Hieuho381 said:

Bitcoin is so beneficial, It open up opportunities to meet my financial goal in life, that is seems to be impossible in my current salary on my regular job. Price hike every where on almost every thing, cost of living is continuously rising, Bitcoin is my savior on all of these. Truly this technology, makes wonder if done properly.

Bitcoin is king, we can not difference between two (bitcoin and ethereum). But Now Ethereum used a lot of companies also and public also interested about Ethereum.

6 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

Choose coin with high volume so that you don't have to wait for your orders to get executed. Also take into consideration the exchange you gonna use some volume are just Fake, why? Because the exchange is full of bots trading up and down

Good advice. But to go further, it is also better to pick a coin that has good public exposure. Check the crypto news feeds and find coins which are trending. If your timing is right, then these coins will move much faster, all you need to do then is guess the direction they are going.

here are many coins on the market that claims to be backed by real gold and other physical assets that have high value. But for a coin to be backed by reals assets such as gold does not mean that the project  or coin cannot fail in the end.

both trading are risky because bitcoin and etherium both are down, dont invest in them just wait little bit then mae entry in these coins and you will rock soon.

Hard Worker 😎😎

ETH is more profitable for trading, because prices are stable and will continue to rise

It's always better to start with bitcoin only, no matter if you have low capital, it's always the safest, highest liquid and full of potential, so it would be a good go then ethereum.

in my view, bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum, daily price movements are very volatile and easy to get profits for traders with good analysis, but the thing to note is that we must have a good analysis for trading in currencies with high volatility.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I think its safe and low risk trading on bitcoin, if you doubt than you can split your portofolio into 70 percent in bitcoin than 30 percent on ethereum.

On 10/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, raju said:

My simple asking which you prefer for trade? Bitcoin or Ethereum? Which is better for start trade with low volume capital.

If its low volume capital then go with etherium since they are cheaper but you still buy small pieces of bitcoin and build from there

On 10/8/2019 at 3:40 PM, Figgy1976 said:

here are many coins on the market that claims to be backed by real gold and other physical assets that have high value. But for a coin to be backed by reals assets such as gold does not mean that the project  or coin cannot fail in the end.

This was mentioned in the Stable Gold coin and I don't have hopes on them for their assets. Why does these guys need to say they are backed or something?

People need trust with them, but when they don't have the project will fail. A Gold is not really backed by Gold and why not people buy old coin and HODL it?

On 10/5/2019 at 11:41 PM, raju said:

If the volume is low, it's better to stick to eth because you have strong tokens and hold other gods like ethereum classic. Hopefully it can be your consideration

I think it’s better to start trading LTC with any capital, especially after drops of 5-7 percent, you will 100% go to trade, unless there is negative news about the main coin)

Unless of course right on your question, it is better to start with ETH, it is more stable for trading.

I trade both currencies together
Both brands are strong and in profits through trading
All opportunities must be exploited
The best in trading is Bitcoin and then comes Ethereum

THINK POSITIVE

There are moments when ETH follows BTC and sometimes BTC follows ETH , like in the 10k drop, ETH started dumping 10 minutes before BTC , you gotta watch the charts like a hawk

Edited by Caporetto
typo

if you have $ 1000 funds maybe you can split $ 500 to trade on ethereum and $ 500 on bitcoin, it will be mutually beneficial

both currencies are very good for trading. It depends on when you decide to trade. Not all the time, the two currencies have the same trend.

With low volume capital start triding wit ethereum you find his market in any exchange and specially in decentralized exchange with new token that's mean you need eth to trade or withdraw   

21 hours ago, Rodaniev lovowtsky said:

I'd rather choose both eth and bitcoin trading and doing it together. Having this asset is reliable and I think more opportunities will come with us in the future. Even though it has cheaper value these days, I'm sure one day profit will come.

Eth is comparatively cheaper then BTC, bright future of btc is clear by the marketplace it had but it is earlier to make any prediction about eth.

I go for ethereum trading or i can go for smart token system where i can give my money to other people who have higher trading experience. But as we know if i lose some money and practice them my skills will be sharpen. So it depends on you where you want to go. The path is yours and so the journey too.

The bitcoin trading or etherum trading is very  simple and complicated question.i think it depend on your nature if you have pataince and move forward safe and profitable  you chose etherum.but if you want boom money and  think you bide trade for sell or buy on bitcoin and. After your bide the bitcoin will skyrocket on price then you go for  bitcoin because of previous year havoc created by bitcoin you heard news of bitcoin and think the bit coin make money double or threefold.but its not like this .sorry in advance if my comment offended you

On 10/5/2019 at 12:41 PM, raju said:

Bitcoin is less risky asset among all cryptocurrencies. If you have money you cannot afford to lose and want to invest in crypto, bitcoin is the best option for now.

You do not have to trade only one you can trade a lot to make a lot of profits
Only one currency is dangerous and the gain is limited

On 10/6/2019 at 1:41 AM, raju said:

for me both.. bitcoin and ethereum iss good for trading this 2 coins is high in volume.. is on your choice now.. they are both good in trading you can easily set a buy order and sell order